Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,276 members, 7,860,639 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) (2367 Views)

My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oladayo5631:

What do you guys think about her behavior?
Why did she call the cops on him? undecided
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by faceland: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
She is not afraid of him thats why she did it in front of him...
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by faceland: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
That's how naija women behave abroad. Things they dare not do in Nigeria they do with reckless abandon abroad.

Most guys don't bother bringing their wives abroad anymore.

This one is rotten from Nigeria but the man was blind.
She is probably making all the money and discovered she is literally better off without him.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by OgaTheTop2: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
faceland:

She is probably making all the money and discovered she is literally better off without him.
They end up regretting it. Na dem guys dey toss up and down for abroad...just to satisfy konji, nothing more.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Oladayo5631: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
even if she pays all the bill, as an African/Nigerian woman, she should never have behaved that way
faceland:

2 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by tiger28: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
I detest this type of situation as we could see how the girl was trying to cry domestic violence against the guy.

*** On a "Fair" note,
We need to see the whole side of this story as we ALL know, some Mother in laws can be terror against their Daughter in law.

As I can deduce, the man and woman are not of the same tribe and some Mothers can treat their daughter in law badly based on this factor......I try not to be fooled by videos that can show the mother like a quiet Angel.

I might be wrong but I am a terribly objective person.....no sentiments whatsoever!
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
faceland:
She is not afraid of him thats why she did it in front of him...
Is she instead meant to be afraid of him? undecided
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oladayo5631:
I really pity the grand ma.... the wife can never try that in Nigeria
Why do you pity the old woman? What exactly is the story? undecided
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Oladayo5631: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
I pity her based on what was captured in the video and she looked helpless
Kobojunkie:
Why do you pity the old woman? What exactly is the story? undecided
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oladayo5631:
I pity her based on what was captured in the video and she looked helpless
So a 7-minute video clip sums up all there is to that woman? undecided
Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Oladayo5631: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
absolutely
tiger28:
I detest this type of situation as we could see how the girl was trying to cry domestic violence against the guy.

*** On a "Fair" note,
We need to see the whole side of this story as we ALL know, some Mother in laws can be terror against their Daughter in law.

As I can deduce, the man and woman are not of the same tribe and some Mothers can treat their daughter in law badly based on this factor......I try not to be fooled by videos that can show the mother like a quiet Angel.

I might be wrong but I am a terribly objective person.....no sentiments whatsoever!

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Wife Calls Police to Arrest Her Husband ( See Video) by Oladayo5631: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
very true

gaby:
Just wow...

The dude was smart to capture the scene on camera and even more lucky that he was yet to be legally married to this woman...shuooo

What could a woman old enough to be your mother an even grandma have called people to discuss about your mother to warrant this level of disrespect and sheer arrogance?

What's happening, wetin dey cause all these arrogance and evil intentions to just wreck a fellow human being?

May God help us not to keep making the wrong choices with partner choices (males/females).

This is complete nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Get Married / Radical Feminism: PIV(Pen1s In Vag1na) Is Always R*ape. / Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.