Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR (17314 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
AirFireEarthH20:
When you see people line up on the streets each time Buhari visits any state in the North, see the evidence of how much they spend for mobilization on each visit. This is how wasteful the government you're supporting is. This is just a single wasteful spending, think about several others.

That's why if anyone talks about curbing waste in government, the elites fight against such individual and unfortunately, the poor join in the supporting the elites.

I wonder when a black man will have sense.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/23/exclusive-katsina-governor-masari-approves-n500million-treasury-mobilise-apc-supporters

Vote out APC to secure the future of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by clydecarson(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
You people hate Tinubu so much to the extent of pushing him and supporting his fruitless exploit to become president. Listen and listen good, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. He's too old for this wahala. You should be advising him to retire from active politics and spend his remaining time on earth with his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Ha, make we fear God o. Because of self-enrichment, tribalism and wickedness una dey mortgage the future of your children and children unborn..

His future is already finished because how can someone that have sense support a dead man walking

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
A na e bu ego naijeriya! grin
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by SPRINCE001: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Peter Obi can never do this as a governor

Thay man won't waste such amount on such nonsense
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by karnap(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Political comedian, baba blu bulaba grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Peoples will go there for the money, wait for it on election day.
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by reddingtonblack: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
You people hate Tinubu so much to the extent of pushing him and supporting his fruitless exploit to become president. Listen and listen good, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. He's too old for this wahala. You should be advising him to retire from active politics and spend his remaining time on earth with his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Ha, make we fear God o. Because of self-enrichment, tribalism and wickedness una dey mortgage the future of your children and children unborn..

By the information accessible on wikepedia ... atiku is older than Tinubu without forgetting the fact that Buhari is also older than Buhari .... If your concerns are genuine you should start from ATiku.

Before some naive kids that politicking Peter Obi, he is also old @62yrs many black americans are great grandpa & great grandma.

60 upward is the age for retirement, asking Tinubu to go n rest because of age when Atiku is very much in the race is nothing buh pure sentiment
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by thinkmoney(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
harqinhola:
ASIWAJU WILL DO BETTER
U are cursed. Animal.
With that disturbing revelation u still posted that rubbish?
What kind of sick people are my among. This world sef tire me
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by stuffs2002: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

And so? Those who didn't say Tinubu is too old still died too. So what's your point again?

IPOB can badmouth anything as they have ENVY, JEALOUSY&HATRED in their DNA

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by reddingtonblack: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
JealousCobra:
You see them gathering in their numbers, shouting "sai baba" you will think it's a genuine love from his supporters towards him.

North and politics; hmm..

No current politician is genuinely loved by sundry expect Mr Obi.

Save that story for your family and loves, not all Nigerians are stupid n gullible not to see thru a fraudster like Peter Obi.

i have video of supporters of LP in plateau state, alleging the person in charge of mobilization as refuse to release and they are the secretariat to protest.

i don't have the link to the video, buh anyone can dig around, maybe no one is a saint afterall

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by adecz: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
I trust the suffering citizens of
Katsina state to line the streets to
stone the mumu, with chants of "bamayi,
bamayi"❗️❗️❗️😕😕😕
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by steeltrust: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
harqinhola:
ASIWAJU WILL DO BETTER
from where buhari stopped abi

Urchins are real jokers 😂🤣😂
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by israelmao(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Crowd-renting business is a real boom.
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Emola12(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
harqinhola:
ASIWAJU WILL DO BETTER
you will cry blood after tinubu turn ASO ROCK to Lagos trust me
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Sukkyy2010: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
kimjongJezebel:

..."Asiwaju that I sat with for two hours, he slept most of the time, it was Bisi Akande that I was really talking to. Most importantly he is not only physically unfit, he is mentally unfit, whether we want it or not, this is the truth. It’s not that I hate him, I respect him because I have heard of one or two people that he assisted which is good. But when you talk of leadership of over 200 million people you know that if you remove tribal sentiments, you know that he is incapable, those that will rule are those around him. This is the reality. He is mentally deranged – I said it!

What Evidence Do You Have To Support Your Claim That Tinubu Is Not Fit?

I sat with him for two hours in London, when you talk of green, he will give you an answer of red, he can’t even decipher, he has very serious dementia, I believe he has Alzheimer’s because he cannot even hold a cup of tea, if you remove tribal sentiment, if you remove the Lagos/Ibadan press, if Tinubu were not a Yoruba man, he will not dare contest election because they will crucify him, but people are all there to defend him because he is Yoruba, it’s Egbe Omo Oduduwa over everything else." - Excerpts from an interview by Former APC PCC Director Hajia NaJaatu
With all this claims that you mentioned above especially where you said he can't even decipher and can't responsively corelate. What about the CNN interview with him?. In the interview video( search it online) the man was very responsively sound and he's response to every question been asked was very rational intellectual which was way too contrary to the bad news and rumors threads by people on social media against his mental wellness just as what you just articulates here. Which do we believe shall we say the CCN interview was an editorial?
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by effort1: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
harqinhola:
ASIWAJU WILL DO BETTER

Yes, he will misuse the treasury better.
Shame on you and everything you represent
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Emola12(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
I will never say anything but this has been happening since 1979. A very old practice.
you for say something now useless urchin God will intervene
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Emola12(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

Some IPOB who said Tinubu is too old are now buried because they died before Tinubu
before you go get sense you go Born twins 17times aswear to God almighty
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by effort1: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
HighTableVoice:

The only ones who will believe this are those who don't know how narrative control works. As far as I am concerned, this paper is as fake as the story itself. It's not what the paper that it's even printed on. If ordinary yahoo boys are forging documents how much more rich politicians. Abeg they should stop feeding us shits. Get a normal recorded call or videos not all this cheap tactics .. They keep displaying propergandas knowing with a purpose of influence

If the paper is false, May you be blessed.

But if the paper is real, may everything you've works for in your life be destroyed before your eyes.
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Rapht933: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
AirFireEarthH20:
When you see people line up on the streets each time Buhari visits any state in the North, see the evidence of how much they spend for mobilization on each visit. This is how wasteful the government you're supporting is. This is just a single wasteful spending, think about several others.

That's why if anyone talks about curbing waste in government, the elites fight against such individual and unfortunately, the poor join in the supporting the elites.

I wonder when a black man will have sense.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/23/exclusive-katsina-governor-masari-approves-n500million-treasury-mobilise-apc-supporters

ANOTHER FAKE NEWS FROM SAHARAREPORTETS

after the rally, now divide the money with the number of attendees
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by stuffs2002: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Emola12:
before you go get sense you go Born twins 17times aswear to God almighty

Never get into a discussion with IPOB PIIGS
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Gozac: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=Pauldollars post=120320710][/quote]
Many Nigerians rich and poor, religious and non religious are very corrupt and have been benefiting from the corruption that has enveloped the country and cannot survive without it. They can never vote anybody that preaches and practices non- corruption. The rich are controlled by greed, while the poor are controlled by poverty and the biggest industry is corruption .
That's why Peter Obi's message is vehemently opposed by Nigerians
Few Nigerians live legitimately, government officials defraud and collect bribes, some church owners defraud members, masses ask for money to attend rallies or to vote in primary/ general elections the list goes on.
It's only by divine intervention for an Obi to win election.
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Gozac: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Many Nigerians rich and poor, religious and non religious are very corrupt and have been benefiting from the corruption that has enveloped the country and cannot survive without it. They can never vote anybody that preaches and practices non- corruption. The rich are controlled by greed, while the poor are controlled by poverty and the biggest industry is corruption .
That's why Peter Obi's message is vehemently opposed by Nigerians
Few Nigerians live legitimately, government officials defraud and collect bribes, many church owners defraud members, masses ask for money to attend rallies or to vote in primary/ general elections the list goes on.
It's only by divine intervention for an Obi to win election.
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Menclothing: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol what u are saying dont even make sense. Ok lets take what u just said with a pinch of salt... according to the constitution an individual cannot donate more than 50 million to a political party.

You guys dont know the law buh u open ur mouth to talk without reasoning

Jonathan spend more than 700b in pdp arms money ask.dasuki
Am not supporting Apc or Pdp ur state gov is using state fund to run campaign too

Wike spend over 200m for obi logistics in Ph
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by JealousCobra(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Save that story for your family and loves, not all Nigerians are stupid n gullible not to see thru a fraudster like Peter Obi.

i have video of supporters of LP in plateau state, alleging the person in charge of mobilization as refuse to release and they are the secretariat to protest.

i don't have the link to the video, buh anyone can dig around, maybe no one is a saint afterall

Hmmm..
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by trutharena: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mynd44 this is fake news.

No where on the letter was Tinubu name mentioned.

Other news media said Buhari and it is only Saharareporters that included Tinubu name.

This is junk Journalism.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by PJ123: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
HighTableVoice:

The only ones who will believe this are those who don't know how narrative control works. As far as I am concerned, this paper is as fake as the story itself. It's not what the paper that it's even printed on. If ordinary yahoo boys are forging documents how much more rich politicians. Abeg they should stop feeding us shits. Get a normal recorded call or videos not all this cheap tactics .. They keep displaying propergandas knowing with a purpose of influence

This is serious. I don't believe someone could downplay this no matter your love for Buhari or Tinubu except you are direct beneficiary of corruption. That's why sane people will continue to exit Nigeria for you guys to finish whatever remains through your support for evil.
This is a weighty allegation and I do believe the Katsina government should do the right thing by sueing the reporter if the allegation is false. And not you to sit down and be rooting for evil
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by ayo2008: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
harqinhola:
ASIWAJU WILL DO BETTER

He will do better by stealing better?

God forbid BAT thing
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Blaze14k: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Menclothing:

Jonathan spend more than 700b in pdp arms money ask.dasuki
Am not supporting Apc or Pdp ur state gov is using state fund to run campaign too

Wike spend over 200m for obi logistics in Ph

Its no longer 2 trillion now its 700 billion wonders shall never end. Lol abeg send me the source of ur information on wike spending 200 million on peter obi campaign and that of Jonathan. State facts not propaganda.
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Menclothing: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Blaze14k:

Its no longer 2 trillion now its 700 billion wonders shall never end. Lol abeg send me the source of ur information on wike spending 200 million on peter obi campaign and that of Jonathan. State facts not propaganda.
.The whole pdp spent 2t Jonathan alone 700b state

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/List-of-Donors-to-President-Goodluck-Jonathan-2015-Campaign_tbl1_308968462
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Blaze14k: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Menclothing:

.The whole pdp spent 2t Jonathan alone 700b state

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/List-of-Donors-to-President-Goodluck-Jonathan-2015-Campaign_tbl1_308968462

God abeg oo😂😂😂 you that send something did u even read the content of what u sent. All am seeing is donations made to goodluck which amounts to 2.5 billion so wheres the 700 billion and 2 trillion?
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Menclothing: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Blaze14k:

God abeg oo😂😂😂 you that send something did u even read the content of what u sent. All am seeing is donations made to goodluck which amounts to 2.5 billion so wheres the 700 billion and 2 trillion?
You don't even read only jerry gana donated 5billion

Goodbye
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Evergreen12345(f): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
HOMO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Lagos State Government Keep Buying Buses For A Private BRT Operator? / Oyetola: Violate Lockdown Order And Go To Jail / Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.