Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times (605 Views)

My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything / Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times by SReporters: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
"Because of some fraud that occurred, I was suspended from work." During that time, I decided to return home to be with my family. I jokingly told my mother and siblings that I had been fired. The way they treated me changed immediately; they began to disrespect me.

"My mother even told me she couldn't care for an adult male and that I should go to work." My sisters treated me as if I were their junior, despite the fact that I am the firstborn. It took three months for my suspension to be lifted. Finally, I was cleared, and I am back at work.

"I told my family that I'm going back to Accra to stay with a friend. These are the people I've been looking after since I began working at the age of 21. They sleep in a house I built for them. My other sister already has a diploma. It took my suspension to realize that they only want me when I have something to offer.

"I have developed some hatred for all of them and don't plan to go home anytime soon." Will it be wrong to cut them out of my life completely? just get married and start my own family without telling them?"

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/01/23/man-despises-family-for-their-hostile-treatment-during-difficult-times/

1 Like

Re: Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times by SWATMan: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
No need for that. That's human beings for you. Don't cut them off now that you know their true colors. Time heals, and I believe you will learn to forgive in due course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times by Dogalmighty17: 6:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Cut them off permanently. If you experience a downturn again, they will still disrespect you.

5 Likes

Re: Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times by SReporters: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2023
SWATMan:
No need for that. That's human beings for you. Don't cut them off now that you know their true colors. Time heals, and I believe you will learn to forgive in due course.

True family stick with one another in good and bad times. His family are selfish, wicked and deserves whatever treatment meted on them

3 Likes

Re: Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times by SReporters: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Cut them off permanently. If you experience a downturn again, they will still disrespect you.

I will do the same in his shoes.... They are still family no doubt but I will pay them back in their own coin until they beg and cry for mercy

1 Like

Re: Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times by Oizee(f): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
I would have told you to cut them off completely if they were just mere friends, family is still family, but Ur mom over disappoint no b small, just within a space of 3 month she was already lamenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times by Cashio(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
If anyone, either friend or family treats me the way I can never treat them, I'm cutting them of completely without looking back.

2 Likes

Re: Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times by SReporters: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oizee:
I would have told you to cut them off completely if they were just mere friends, family is still family, but Ur mom over disappoint no b small, just within a space of 3 month she was already lamenting.

Na family still dey kill family.... Their treatment was wicked and callous....
Re: Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times by SReporters: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Cashio:
If anyone, either friend or family treats me the way I can never treat them, I'm cutting them of completely without looking back.

This is the best treatment but if they come back crying and begging for forgiveness, please forgive them only if they have suffered
Re: Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times by Cashio(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
SReporters:

This is the best treatment but if they come back crying and begging for forgiveness, please forgive them only if they have suffered
I'll definitely forgive even if they didn't ask for it, I won't ever be close to them ever again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Picture? / Jobless Graduate Goes Shopping / Conjoined Twins Gets Married Privately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.