Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria (39406 Views)

Top 20 Highest Paying Jobs In USA [$160,000] Without Degrees In 2023/24 / 10 List Of Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by od501: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
SN247:

https://thepostore.com/highest-paying-jobs-in-nigeria-salary-range/

Guy ₦500k is about $1k or less. É no reach anything guy. Just hustle on your own, thats the best way to make it in this space.

1 Like

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by JapaProf: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
How about:
YouTubers
Twitter Influencers
Instagram Influencers
Professional TikTokers
Technical writers

I'm a Technical writer and I do more numbers than most of the figures listed up there.
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Claraoby: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
I don't belong to any of these categories but I'm an autistic special needs therapist and I earn as much as a pilot

1 Like

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by kcdendelo: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oga no lecturer or professor collect 1m... I'm an academician... The highest professor collect 500k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Uchefame(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Do you know that you can ship or deliver any item to abroad/ Nationwide from the comfort of your office or home and also pay less.

This is how it works, sign up, go to shipment, fill the address for pick up & details of the item to deliver including phone number, select the courier service you want.
They will send their delivery agent to you for pick up and deliver your goods .
Their service is both home and abroad.
Payment for delivery is also online.
Follow the link below and get started
https://app.terminal.africa/invite/?referral=REF-30412325410&utm_source=referral

Best regards,
Samuel.

Terminal Africa.
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Swagk101(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
If someone can create a thread on lowest paying jobs in Nigeria, I'm sure teaching would top the list....those guys are extremely underpaid.

I expected politician in number 1 spot cheesy
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by LordAdam16: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
ednut1:
This is a dumb list. Which surgeon is paid 2.5m monthly in Nigeria Most lawyers in Nigeria earn less than 100k. Investment bankers earn more then 90% of people in that list. Entry level workers in shell get more than what you quoted there.

Forget ooo. A lot of people earn well in Nigeria.

The basic salary may be puny, but dem dey find way. Gifts, bribe, corruption, you name it. You go see person with take home of 600K pa dey comfortably bankroll family of 5 plus extended fam and girlfriends.

Forget surgeons, Interns and House Officers for better hospitals for the major cities no dey touch their salary because of tips. Hotel managers go hype up price record lower rate for book. Dem go tell u say na wia man work nai im go tk chop.

Not to talk of our artisans. From the woman selling prepped noodles by the wayside to plumbers; bad as e bad 150K must come out in a month. That's 5x the minimum wage. Add side hustles and intermittent contracts, and the only reason a lot of them seem stuck is because of expenses and budgeting. You dey manage yourself, everything from burial to hospital bill, dem go call you, and you no go fit say no. Last last, you look back your revenue over the last 5 yrs, say fit say you budget wella, your personal house suppose remain roofing.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
LordAdam16:

@ emmaodet, show face, @ pansophist don dey 1 f*ckup.

On a serious note, sailors dey try. Na d expense and allowances part mk sense. Them go dey offshore no dey spend shishi unless wetin dem send go house. Meanwhile the rest of us dey hia dey spend for feeding, DSTV sub, fueling of car, and other rubbish wen dey add up.

But dem sha gat invest or find way get better career progression.

-Lord

To stay on top water wey one whale fit vex use him tail crash the ship. These sailors de try I swear. Staying for weeks to months on the high sea. And some idiot say masculinity is toxic.

But if these masculine men no put their life out there, the undersea cables wey give them the internet to type toxic masculinity to download al kinds of woke nonsense won't work.

Inside life.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by smile11s(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Dianeetdiana(f): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
that was in 2003 not now
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Akeem79:
You don't know anything yet

No 1 should be olosho
Because high level olosho dey collect over a million monthly from multiple clients

You people does not know that Olosho isn’t a high paying job. It doesn’t work that way. Nah audio money dem dey call everywhere..

They’re now very much in numbers. Supply don pass demands. Go to club, you can see 50 hookup girls. After the party, e fit be say nah only 10-15 go see parol. The rest would try again..

Most of those girls are actually tired cuz it’s overrated, but the fear of will I ever find a guy to accept me for who I am anymore is one major thing that can’t make them to just stop..

Very extremely few girls are usually lucky to make it out of prostitution..

Don’t you see that most times, they don’t usually have transport money? For lagos, you’ll see 7-8girls staying in a room lol.. dem no get level jare nah why they have to always dress almost naked..

2 Likes

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by ejimatic: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
SN247:

. Many Chief lecturers in Polytechnics get over 5000k as their salary!

1 Like

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Dshocker(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Prostitution is supposed to be on the list
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by DollarBuddy: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
The bad side: You will become socially deficient.
You will gain more weight than you ever imagined.
Boredom will be your surname. You will come to realise that Nigeria looks like a cursed place and those supporting politicians are very stupid.

Seun doesn't know the Potentials of this place. Make una just dey play. [/quote]

Honestly, this is what I'm going through right now.

I earn in dollars. Make all the money and live very comfortably.

But these exact words is what my life represents now.

Sometimes, I just visit a joint, not to even drink, as I don't do alcohol, but just to watch what happens...

Chai! This life Life ehn

2 Likes

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by LordAdam16: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
pansophist:

To stay on top water wey one whale fit vex use him tail crash the ship. These sailors de try I swear. Staying for weeks to months on the high sea. And some idiot say masculinity is toxic.

But if these masculine men no put their life out there, the undersea cables wey give them the internet to type toxic masculinity to download al kinds of woke nonsense won't work.

Inside life.

You dey mind them. Very critical profession for civilization.

But those ones no send. Disconnected from reality and sheltered. Let the electricity go down during a natural disaster, and they wouldn't care about the gender of the linesmen who'd be tasked to restore power.

-Lord

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by maik99(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Binancian:
Where are the technical analysts?
Stock traders?
Indices traders?

Been following you for a while and noticed you always advocate trading options over Forex and crypto...
Why is this, please?

1 Like

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by NohurryInLife: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
MrOkenwa:
Lawyers? Dey play
Na joker en be now grin
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by BlueDuck: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
SN247:

You just pulled these figures out of your stinky āss...no research and no basis in reality

1 Like

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Nnaworo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
MrEverest:

I was waiting to hear lawyers salary but he vamoosed.

Nigeria has messed up that profession badly. Imagine lawyers earning as low as 40k per month. And they will still be expected to wear suit and appear sharp cheesy cheesy

Many lawyers are now fighting with local agents that didn't even write WAEC in the streets grin grin

I don't know between Lawyers and Teachers who are the most abused profession cheesy grin
Abused in what sense?
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Anyhow list.
In as much as these are not the highest paid jobs in Nigeria as at today, it's worthy to note that the above salaries are not correct. Most of them earn more than the stated figured above.
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by fxexperts: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
SN247:

How much money do Medical Doctor make?

Monthly Salary Range: N300,000 to N1,500,000 per month.
The op nor well. he just sit-down for keyboard they type rubbish. na which medical offer they earn up to N1,500,000 per month. OP they ment. medical officers earn like N120,000 per month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by juman(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
My occupation is almajir, almajir that pick euro from the street. Easy thing.
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by DryMouth: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
SoftP:
Yahoo Salary
Pastors Salary
Politicians Salary
Aboki dollar exchange make pass surgeon sef
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Arisenews2: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mtcheeeeew! Rubbish. Lawyers wey d collect 30k wey I d see. Which yeye 150k? Unless you’re lucky to be in a BIG chamber!
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by KingLion007(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
I'm a petroleum Engineer,buh menh! to get a job with this profession is not easy ooo,abeg any concern citizen should help me out
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Akmike1983: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sorry!!!! This was in the 90's
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by VeryWickedGoat: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

😂😂

Babym who banned you? Just tell me so I can wreak havoc. angry angry

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by oluwaseyi0: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
SN247

9. Software Engineer Salary

Software engineering is a rewarding field to work in. A certificate in computer engineering from a recognized university is required to work as a software engineer.

I stopped taking you serious after reading this line, where do you get this from?

1 Like

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Richdee1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

21. NGOs....

Seen between 300,000 to 3 million.

Please if you get how to get jobs with NGO please drop
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Emu4life(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
spy24:
The best profession to me o

Na university professors, those guys life too soft. The only downside about it is that the money comes during old age after you don use all your youthful years take suffer
Omo, na true o. You rarely meet them in thier offices/classrooms. They work at average of 3-5 places, sometimes even more.

That's why those professors don't give a damn about Ngige and his Federal Government. Na junior Lecturers they suffer.
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Gidariro: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
SN247:

No Professors in Nigerian public universities earn above N419,000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Am a marine engineer and my monthly take home pay is over a million naira. Marine engineers earn high as well though depends on your level and the organization you work for

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market / CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application / How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.