Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria (39407 Views)

Top 20 Highest Paying Jobs In USA [$160,000] Without Degrees In 2023/24 / 10 List Of Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
yakson123:
Imagine
A surgeon ends between 300k to 2.4m

I'm not a surgeon but month has not ended and I end more than 2.5m in the UK

Useless country is what Nigeria is

Bureau de change
Do you spend naira in the UK?
Las las, na one cubicle you de live for UK cool
De console yourself
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by larrypourl(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
spy24:
The best profession to me o

Na university professors, those guys life too soft. The only downside about it is that the money comes during old age after you don use all your youthful years take suffer

The figures quoted for University lecturers are false. No Professor in Nigeria Federal Uni net 500k after all deductions, infact it's less than 450k, that's why they're clamoring for a review after over 14years of earning same salary. It's sad they're not smiling at that old age.
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Injoy89: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
kenny714433:
cheesy

A crypto community Admin in either Discord or Telegram will get nothing less than $2k monthly..

A content developer (article) for any of the top crypto content sites will get nothing less than $2k monthly.

An infographics/twitter manager for any of the crypto projects will get nothing less than $2k monthly.

Let’s not talk about smart contract developers or websites dev..

Las las, web3 is the goldmine. Just imagine I'm making this comment on either Steemit, blurt or Hive, I might get up to $5.

And all you need is just power supply and data connection. grin

The bad side: You will become socially deficient.
You will gain more weight than you ever imagined.
Boredom will be your surname. You will come to realise that Nigeria looks like a cursed place and those supporting politicians are very stupid.

Seun doesn't know the Potentials of this place. Make una just dey play.

Modified: hello guys, I'm not disposed to responding to mails. You can visit cryptojobslist.com or google other web3 job sites to see most of the listed jobs.
N/B, I'm not talking about crypto investment here but jobs. Please take note.

OP, How can I learn this Discord and Web3
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
emmaodet:

Lol, are you kidding me? you be business man now. You have more money than salary earners.

I think the salary for the sailors is reasonable .......for a second officer, salary ranges from 500k to 2.2m depending on company.
Chief mate from 500k to 4m per month.
Captain.... from 500k to over 5m per month

When i was working in nigeria as second mate, my salary was 1m/1.2m and as chief mate 1.5m but i got a job with a foreign company and they are paying more.

Attached are some of the offers i received.

To even crown it all, the present company i work with will pay my wife and kids an insurance premium of 120m if i drop dead at the place of work ( God forbid sha)

CC: @ LordAdam16

Hope say na in USD them de pay sha. So your money no go de loose value.

But you be strong man. I no fit do that job. Me and water no be friend. Even during flight, if the flight de on high sea, I go just close window.

You get money o. Make I recommend one feminist for you? grin

4 Likes

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
LordAdam16:

You dey mind them. Very critical profession for civilization.

But those ones no send. Disconnected from reality and sheltered. Let the electricity go down during a natural disaster, and they wouldn't care about the gender of the linesmen who'd be tasked to restore power.

-Lord

Feminism is the only ideology that depends on men, or their so-called patriarchy to defend it. Every ideology in this world will reach a point where the believers will defend it either via violence, sacrifice, blood, sweat, and life.

But feminism? For where? Those useless feminists won't even donate to the Afghan girl that bomb fell in her bedroom. They will rather stay in a society built and run by men and scream feminism.

They even expect men that they vilified so much to defend feminism lol. Even though Transexual and homosexuality worse pass feminism, at least they walked the talk.

Gays defend their ideology by dating only men, transgenders even subject themselves their deeks and breasts to be butchered away during the transition. I respect those ones.

But feminist for where? I was expecting them to fight for equality on the battlefield of Ukraine or pay for a first date, or date men broker than them, as men have always done. They just cant defend their ideologies with actions, only words, and on social media.

But see feminists, those privileged, masculine angry women called feminists, they are the very evidence you need to know that there are folks that derive pleasure in being stupid.

Show me a feminist, and I'll show you a very stupid person.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by spy24(m): 12:15am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=larrypourl post=120349520]

The figures quoted for University lecturers are false. No Professor in Nigeria Federal Uni net 500k after all deductions, infact it's less than 450k, that's why they're clamoring for a review after over 14years of earning same salary. It's sad they're not smiling at that old age. [/quotei was not to the earnings posted above.. I'm just talking from general observation, I did not base my submission on the figures quoted above
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by LordAdam16: 12:18am On Jan 25, 2023
pansophist:

Feminism is the only ideology that depends on men, or their so-called patriarchy to defend it. Every ideology in this world will reach a point where the believers will defend it either via violence, sacrifice, blood, sweat and life.

But feminism? For where? Those useless feminist won't even donate for the Afghan girl that bomb fell on her bedroom. They will rather stay in a society built and run by men and scream feminism.

They even expect men that they villified so much to defend feminism lol. Even though Transexual and homosexuality worse pass feminism, at least they walked the talk.

Gays defend their ideology by dating only men, transgenders even subject themselves under a butcher (understand as doctor) to cut off their deeks and breast. I respect those ones.

But see feminist, those privileged, masculine angry women called feminist, they are the very evidence you need to know that there are folks that derives pleasure being stupid.

Show me a feminist, and I'll show you a very stupid person. cool

grin grin grin grin grin

One thing I'd say is that I respect the hustle of the Madams of the movement.

Them von der Leyen, Sheryl Sandberg, and co. Steady cashing out using 50% of the population.

Blow smoke up the avg woman's a$$ with platitudes like "anything a man can do...", "motherhood is the most difficult job", "the patriarchy is the reason for all your problems...", "you can do and be whatever you want", "believe all women". And then these grown children will coerce their sons, brothers, and husbands to back gender equity for prestigious, high-paying jobs; rework family law to favor women, and many more clandestine moves.

Not to mention the opportunity to take their cut of the global cake through foundations, civil organizations, and these nice-sounding initiatives. We have UN Women; an agency entirely for women. Corporations, philanthropists, governments donate to these organizations and they cash out hand over fist.

It is a very lucrative racket. And no cap, I respect a good, legal, morally grey hustle.

Imagine being able to blame men for all your troubles, have men slave for your wants and needs, and still have men fall over themselves desiring to do more. You mean this is the line to sign off half my sh*t, well why is the line not moving, I need to sign ASAP and go back to my soul-crushing job to prove my mettle to her so she doesn't turn down my proposal and agree to get 50% off some richer dude's sh*t.

It's f*cking mental that they pulled that off without firing a single shot.

-Lord

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by LordAdam16: 12:20am On Jan 25, 2023
pansophist:

But you be strong man. I no fit do that job. Me and water no be friend. Even during flight, if the flight de on high sea, I go just close window.

Make Mrs Odet see your post?

You go receive red card.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by antibullshit: 1:14am On Jan 25, 2023
How about content creators on youtube and tik tok? What about crypto traders ? Or forex traders? Forex trading is tricky ,takes time to learn and only a few people have the skills but if you're one of those few there's no limit to how much you can make ! In some cases exceptional forex traders can make up to 20 to 30 % of whatever amount they're trading with monthly . I know a few of them. They're quiet unlike yahoo boys after all they're not criminals so you don't hear much about them .
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Regex: 1:37am On Jan 25, 2023
LordAdam16:

One thing I'd say is that I respect the hustle of the Madams of the movement.

Them von der Leyen, Sheryl Sandberg, and co. Steady cashing out using 50% of the population.

Blow smoke up the avg woman's a$$ with platitudes like "anything a man can do...", "motherhood is the most difficult job", "the patriarchy is the reason for all your problems...", "you can do and be whatever you want", "believe all women". And then these grown children will coerce their sons, brothers, and husbands to back gender equity for prestigious, high-paying jobs; rework family law to favor women, and many more clandestine moves.

Not to mention the opportunity to take their cut of the global cake through foundations, civil organizations, and these nice-sounding initiatives. We have UN Women; an agency entirely for women. Corporations, philanthropists, governments donate to these organizations and they cash out hand over fist.

It is a very lucrative racket. And no cap, I respect a good, legal, morally grey hustle.

Imagine being able to blame men for all your troubles, have men slave for your wants and needs, and still have men fall over themselves desiring to do more. You mean this is the line to sign off half my sh*t, well why is the line not moving, I need to sign ASAP and go back to my soul-crushing job to prove my mettle to her so she doesn't turn down my proposal and agree to get 50% off some richer dude's sh*t.

It's f*cking mental that they pulled that off without firing a single shot.

-Lord

Blimey
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by doneback04: 4:30am On Jan 25, 2023
You people remove police man salary, grin grin so police man work don turn poor man work cool cool cool
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by dangoteinlaw: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2023
MrEverest:

I was waiting to hear lawyers salary but he vamoosed.

Nigeria has messed up that profession badly. Imagine lawyers earning as low as 40k per month. And they will still be expected to wear suit and appear sharp cheesy cheesy

Many lawyers are now fighting with local agents that didn't even write WAEC in the streets grin grin

I don't know between Lawyers and Teachers who are the most abused profession cheesy grin
depends on years of practice and maybe faith and luck is needed as well but trust me when some lawyers make it, their success is usually unmeasurable. I'm a Structural Engineer and alot of my lawyer friends are best described as "asiwaju" grin grin
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by dangoteinlaw: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2023
spy24:
The best profession to me o

Na university professors, those guys life too soft. The only downside about it is that the money comes during old age after you don use all your youthful years take suffer
I believe you bro coz a prof opposite my office has just been balling with us wife. Baba is living his best life.
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by dangoteinlaw: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2023
So no mention of architects grin grin forget engineers but architects? Are you kidding me, don't sleep on architects. Any architectural service you paid less than 200k for isn't the accurate one.
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by fabolouz1(m): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2023
Scuba divers earn so much ,they are paid per hour.
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
LordAdam16:

Make Mrs Odet see your post?

You go receive red card.

-Lord

Make I hear from the horse's mouth jare.
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Richdee1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:

Good profile .

1. Go to Measure Evaluation, Coursera and other online platforms that offer free certification in global health courses.

It will help increase your knowledge base and improve your CV.

2. Life isn't easy at all. Good to be thorough. Buy as many Tuesday & Thursday Guardian Newspapers you can. Take your time to discover trends in hiring and popular organisations that hire and for which positions. I did this a decade ago. I no longer have to.

3 Check the job responsibilities for the more often cited positions and try to build your competencies around those positions.

4. NEVER give up. Took me a full decade before I got a UN position. Lots of rejection letters - i mean hundreds, no exaggeration. But I didn't stop. Just tried to introspect and improve myself.

Yes.... it's mostly man know man but I got 3 international posts strictly on merit. I got another on competence-based referral.

Good luck!

Thank you so much sir!! I really appreciate
Need to kick the ball rolling
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by LordAdam16: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
pansophist:

Make I hear from the horse's mouth jare.

🤐

-Lord
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by emmaodet: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
pansophist:

Sure. Usd

Does it mean you can't swim?

Feminist keee? you wan kill me? i jump and pass
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
emmaodet:

Sure. Usd

Does it mean you can't swim?

Feminist keee? you wan kill me? i jump and pass

I can swim, but if plane crash for high sea, where you wan swim go? especially when the water de cold or even frozen.
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by emmaodet: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
LordAdam16:

No mind pansophist wen dey 1 wyn you.

Aramco things must always different. Sure and soft coy.

Na those benefits b d koko.

After pansophist respond say e don c am, mk you pull down the details and screenshots.

-Lord

To your comment before now. I will say yes, the nature of my job allow us to save money well.
We don't pay for anything- feeding, drinks, housing, electricity etc Nothing and my money is also tax free.

1 Like

Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by emmaodet: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
pansophist:

I can swim, but if plane crash for high sea, where you wan swim go? especially when the water de cold or even frozen.

I understand.
We passed through a special training for that.
It is called - Personal Survival Techniques.
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by aalangel(f): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
You forgot Media...
Re: 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Angelfrost:
Op, 150,000 is a high salary?!!

Are you kidding right now!

The highest paid Lawyers are those representing crooked politicians!... An average Nigerian lawyer is as broke as fvck!

Pharmacists and Doctors don't earn that high abeg! Stop deceiving yourself and uninformed people here! grin

The people in all these professions you listed that earn high (above 400k per month) are very few and so far between that you are wrong to label the professions high earning!

Maybe you are confused about the nation in question... No such thing in Naija!
Doctors honestly are just above average

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market / CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application / How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.