Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1023 Views)

I Need Friends With Benefit Kind Of Relationship (any Man Interested?) / Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? / I Need Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Re: .. by yrhuhfy113: 1:28am On Jan 24, 2023
NerdyThings:
I'm looking for friends, females and males welcome. I work in a rare and fast-growing field. Two degrees and working on my third. I'm single and not looking for love per se but but I'm open to it with the right person, starting with friendship. I prefer if you already live abroad like me, but I'm willing to support the right person. I'm not in a rush for anything. "Slow and steady wins the race" is my motto.

Don't message me if
-you're in a relationship
-you're married
-you're a single father with kids
-you lack communication skills
-you have anger problems
-you have no knowledge of current events and can't hold an intellectual conversation.

Ok, I do not live abroad but I travel at least 3 times a year.. to different countries. I believe I communicate well and can hold a conversation as long as it is positive, progressive and creatively intuitive. I don't have anger outbursts, if I get angry, I tell you and wait till you're ready to resolve then we talk and settle. I DO NOT SWEEP MATTERS UNDER THE CARPET.
So yes, I can be your friend... I AM NOT LOOKING FOR LOVE yet... So its longterm friendship.
I have 3 degrees, 12 certifications in I.T

My Motto is... What God can not do, does not exist. grin

BUT PLEASE if this request is just a way for you to sift out who you can date or marry, then dump the rest... COUNT ME OUT.

1 Like

Re: .. by NumeroUno7(m): 2:11am On Jan 24, 2023
My WhatsApp number +2349034205695... I guarantee that I tick all the boxes. Communication most importantly won't lack and you won't regret it
Re: .. by Johnnyboy6757(m): 2:13am On Jan 24, 2023
Hmmmm, u pple will never grow up.

1 Like

Re: .. by Tenrack: 6:27am On Jan 24, 2023
NerdyThings:
I'm looking for friends, females and males welcome. I work in a rare and fast-growing field. Two degrees and working on my third. I'm single and not looking for love per se but but I'm open to it with the right person, starting with friendship. I prefer if you already live abroad like me, but I'm willing to support the right person. I'm not in a rush for anything. "Slow and steady wins the race" is my motto.

Don't message me if
-you're married
-you have anger problems
-you have no knowledge of current events and can't hold an intellectual conversation.
If you currently live abroad stopped me in my tracks grin
Re: .. by Tenrack: 6:29am On Jan 24, 2023
NumeroUno7:
My WhatsApp number +2349034205695... I guarantee that I tick all the boxes. Communication most importantly won't lack and you won't regret it
you live abroad bruv?
Re: .. by imagrg(m): 6:44am On Jan 24, 2023
I'm not begging for relationship.

I don't care whether you are abroad or in Nigeria. That you are rich or poor is out of the matter.

I have just a bachelor's degree and I'm not proud about that either.

If you want to always engage me in discussions via WhatsApp and phone calls, I'm available. But if you think I don't match the credentials you dropped here, move past this response.

WhatsApp chat number: +234 eight zero three five zero nine six three four two.

1 Like

Re: .. by fattprince(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2023
NerdyThings:

Don't message me if
-you're married
-you have anger problems

Sent you a dm. But I live in Nigeria. And I tick all up you wrote up there. Let's see how current and communication savy you are because I've met many girls who doesn't know how to communicate but think they can. You probably will be current tho due to your degrees.

But the problem I have is how will you cope communicating with all the people who show interest in being your friend here? So I suggest you open a group chat on WhatsApp for this purpose where we could all chat and when the need to go private come up you can go to dm since you wrote up there that you want male and female friends. That way we can meet other people that might meet our sexual and romantic interest and shoot from there. You can add people from the state you are now even. Thank you
Re: .. by fattprince(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2023
Tenrack:
If you currently live abroad stopped me in my tracks grin
She prefers not mandatory you live abroad. So you can reach out to her if you want.
Re: .. by KashLord(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2023
Wetin MUSA no go see for gate

2 Likes

Re: .. by Divoc19(f): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2023
If you need a girlfriend too. Scorpios are for keeps to all other zodiacs wink

2 Likes

Re: .. by LINSAR: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Because it's a lady and she's abroad, y'all are rushing to drop number.
Grown ass men at that.

She's just looking for whom to use to pass time when bored. We all know how boring and lonely abroad can be.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: .. by Tenrack: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2023
fattprince:

She prefers not mandatory you live abroad. So you can reach out to her if you want.
okay thanks bro for clarifying.
Re: .. by Tenrack: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin
what are you grinning for? Don't tell me you're up to no good. grin cheesy please don't stir up trouble. grin
Re: .. by Tenrack: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2023
LINSAR:
Grown ass men at that.

She's just looking for whom to use to pass time when bored. We all know how boring and lonely abroad can be.
I dunno about others. I just want to learn.
Re: .. by Tenrack: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2023
Divoc19:
If you need a girlfriend too. Scorpios are for keeps to all other zodiacs wink
I'm Scorpio though. Am I for keeps too or what?? grin
Re: .. by Divoc19(f): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Lol yes you are cheesy
Tenrack:
I'm Scorpio though. Am I for keeps too or what?? grin

That's the Scorpio spirit there....learners of everything masters of very few cheesy
Tenrack:
I dunno about others. I just want to learn.

1 Like

Re: .. by Tenrack: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Divoc19:
Lol yes you are cheesy

That's the Scorpio spirit there....learners of everything masters of very few cheesy
hahah. Well, most ladies I meet do not appreciate that. They think I'm too inquisitive and too caring. whatever that is.
Re: .. by Divoc19(f): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2023
It's a true traits. Why didn't you show them the fun part abi you dey give them overdose lol..we do everything to extreme though. But you can tone down even though that too is a turn off... cheesy
Tenrack:
hahah. Well, most ladies I meet do not appreciate that. They think I'm too inquisitive and too caring. whatever that is.
Re: .. by gloriana(f): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2023
Hi. I just got served some weeks ago. The heart break is second to none. I could use a good and fresh friendship to help me out.
Re: .. by Tenrack: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Divoc19:
It's a true traits. Why didn't you show them the fun part abi you dey give them overdose lol..we do everything to extreme though. But you can tone down even though that too is a turn off... cheesy
ahan. Trust me nau.. I'm a clown. I am also very mischievous. Me I can't change for anyone o. Partner wey go appreciate am go come. I don't know how to hide my feelings,. I'm romantic to a fault.. so wink

The one that kills me everytime I think of it, is when I try to stir up trouble out of mundane things.. just to make sure we have a quarrel lmao.. when we come settle, na lovey dovey all the way. grin

1 Like

Re: .. by Tenrack: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2023
gloriana:
Hi. I just got served some weeks ago. The heart break is second to none. I could use a good and fresh friendship to help me out.
sorry dear. smiley It happens to the best of us. Where you at?
Re: .. by gloriana(f): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2023
Tenrack:
thanks. Lagos
Re: .. by DaddyCash: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
You may be right my boy.
LINSAR:
Grown ass men at that.

Re: .. by DaddyCash: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
You will find true love my dear.
But please stop spreading your legs too fast for anyone you fall in love with.
My gender like it the hard way.
gloriana:
Re: .. by gloriana(f): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
DaddyCash:
You will find true love my dear.
But please stop spreading your legs too fast for anyone you fall in love with.
My gender like it the hard way.
thanks
Re: .. by toujurs: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
You are not looking for love, but open to it , You seem to already lack intelligence and talk too much. If you aren't looking for love, why even talk about it, in the first place. undecided. I do feel for older women like your type.
Re: .. by toujurs: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tenrack:
An account of 2022 is trying to woo a account of 2009, it seem you like toxic old women. You won't go and settle for a younger age, continue. You will run soon.
Re: .. by Tenrack: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
toujurs:
An account of 2022 is trying to woo a account of 2009, it seem you like toxic old women. You won't go and settle for a younger age, continue. You will run soon.
grin cheesy grin I don't know about that. Lol. I'm just here to make friends.
Re: .. by Tenrack: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
gloriana:
thanks. Lagos
mind if I sent a pm?
Re: .. by gloriana(f): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tenrack:
mind if I sent a pm?
I don't mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never / Is This Vanguard Story Of July 12 True? / Who Is The Fairest Of Then All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.