Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me (1254 Views)

I Had My First Sex Yesterday, Now I'm Having Post-nut Clarity. / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by turner201(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2023
Good day guys, I really don't understand what's happening to my love life.

So, I don't know whether to call it a problem or is that I've been meeting the wrong people?

Whenever I meet a lady, they seem to like me a lot, especially for the first few months or one year, or thereabout - But as time goes on, They always tell me that they feel inferior to me. That they don't deserve me!

I still don't get it - Note that I've tried severally to make them understand that I don't see them the way they think they're - But they keep telling me that i'm way above their level or standard - That they just don't match up with me in anyway.

My marriage of 3 years has equally crashed because of this - To me, I see myself as just an average guy who lives a simple life, but to them, even my simplicity is too sophisticated for them. Yes, I have connections, I have people as friends at different levels - But I always make sure that I place a great value on whoever I'm dating, but this issue keeps repeating itself.

The only times I didn't experience this was when I dated a philippine girl, a South African single mom, and one time that I dated an American lady who was equally a single mom - But any Nigerian lady that i've ever been involved with, has always told me that I'm way above their league.

The most painful one is my marriage that crashed, I really don't know what to do, I didn't dream of being a single dad or that my child be raised outside marriage.

Please kindly share your advice, thanks!
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by TemplarLandry: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2023
Funny.
turner201:

So, I don't know whether to call it a problem or is that I've been meeting the wrong people?

Whenever I meet a lady, they seem to like me a lot, especially for the first few months or one year, or thereabout - But as time goes on, They always tell me that they feel inferior to me. That they don't deserve me!

I still don't get it - Note that I've tried severally to make them understand that I don't see them the way they think they're - But they keep telling me that i'm way above their level or standard - That they just don't match up with me in anyway.

My marriage of 3 years has equally crashed because of this - To me, I see myself as just an average guy who lives a simple life, but to them, even my simplicity is too sophisticated for them. Yes, I have connections, I have people as friends at different levels - But I always make sure that I place a great value on whoever I'm dating, but this issue keeps repeating itself.

The only times I didn't experience this was when I dated a philippine girl, a South African single mom, and one time that I dated an American lady who was equally a single mom - But any Nigerian lady that i've ever been involved with, has always told me that I'm way above their league.

The most painful one is my marriage that crashed, I really don't know what to do, I didn't dream of being a single dad or that my child be raised outside marriage.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by Dexy4yah(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2023
Maybe you're too strict but you don't seem to see it that way.

Women don't like men that are too strict.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by MSN1(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2023
turner201:

OP, seek the face of God, this is deeper than u can ever think.
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by MSN1(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2023
turner201:

No mortal can ever have answers to this!
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by Kingosytex(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2023
turner201:

At the bolded, rejoice brother. You set your bar so high, don't settle for mediocrity cheesy
On a serious note, have you checked your attitude?
Are you domineering?
Do you nag?
Do you find faults in petty things?
Only someone close to you can tell you truths about the above questions.
Seek solutions, there isn't a problem with a solution.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2023
Arrrrrrrh

I am curious to know, how do you treat a woman? I mean how do you express your love to a woman? undecided
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by rtdCivilservant: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2023
turner201:

Very funny, are u more connected and influential than ur politicians and celebrities? Yet women die to be with them. Guy is either they have all been speaking ironically to u in order not to hurt ur ego, that is may be they later found out that u are inferior to them or better still check ursef spiritually
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by turner201(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I am curious to know, how do you treat a woman? I mean how do you express your love to a woman? undecided

I do my best, Outing, I buy gifts, I try as much as I can to care for their needs, even extending it to the family and friends too. So I don't know what else to do.
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by Ahmed0336(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2023
Bro, all these explanations yet no evidence.
You're neither here nor there. I don't understand undecided
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by turner201(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2023
Kingosytex:

At the bolded, rejoice brother. You set your bar so high, don't settle for mediocrity cheesy
On a serious note, have you checked your attitude?
Are you domineering?

I'm not sure i have that domineering attitude, because i try as much as possible to make sure my woman has a freewill around me.
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by Kingosytex(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2023
MSN1:

Everything is spiritual to you guys grin
I don give up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by MSN1(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2023
Kingosytex:

Everything is spiritual to you guys grin
I don give up cheesy
U just answered ur question!
Tell me ONE thing that is done in physical without the approval of the Spiritual realm?
Tell me one thing that is wrong with OP based on what he explained to us?
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by Freelancerr(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2023
cool
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2023
turner201:

I do my best, Outing, I buy gifts, I try as much as I can to care for their needs, even extending it to the family and friends too. So I don't know what else to do.

Three things;

1. You might be doing too much, trying to be good and nice.

2. Your partners might feel guilty when they see how good and safe harm you are and they might not be reciprocating such kind if gesture.

3. You might need to pray and find the root of the problem.
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by izonborn098(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by turner201(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2023
gaius01:

Three things;

1. You might be doing too much, trying to be good and nice.

2. Your partners might feel guilty when they see how good and safe harm you are and they might not be reciprocating such kind if gesture.

3. You might need to pray and find the root of the problem.

Thank you so much for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by Onkoolos: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2023
turner201:

Nigeria girls are useless know that and know peace!!!!. You can never satisfy them. There will always be complain....

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by WantsandMore: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2023
Do the opposite of everything you've been doing and know. Imagine you know nothing and always ask before you make a move or say hey I intend to do abc, what do you think?
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by AllBlack: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
turner201:

The most painful one is my marriage that crashed

Sorry for the marriage crash, life goes on.
Please give me your ex wife's number. Single moms need "love" too.
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by jflower06(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
Are you a perfectionist?
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by turner201(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
jflower06:
Are you a perfectionist?
Yeah, kind of.
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by jflower06(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Women will not feel comfortable with you if you are a perfectionist. They will always find it difficult to please you and this will surely lead to frustration and they might loose their self confidence around you
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by DiskJokeyManic: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
turner201:

Sorry Abt ur marriage dat crashed sir,,,,, sir can I get a little token from u??

Anytin can go a long way,,, would so much appreciate it u can help me wit any sir,, tanks in advance sirπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ™
Re: Here Is A Problem I'm Having, Please Advice Me by labake1(f): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hope you are not a misogynist or Red Piller because no woman for people like that. Check yourself and close your eyes let me pray for you

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Real? / What Is Love? / What Are Men And Ladies In Each State In Nigeria Known For ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.