Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? (2769 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? by LINSAR: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2023
Prettygirl200:
please learn to read and comprehend, chidinma was arrested wasn't she? And she definitely will serve her punishment. Now in a white community if chidinma was a white girl and killed a black man u think she will be arrested or even questioned? They would have swept the issue under the carpet bc it involves a black man and they see black men lives as shit. We are not worth fighting for that was what I meant and not the rubbish analysis u are giving.
I talk am before say black men no get sense especially Nigerian men when it comes to this race issue they are easily influence and the slavery mentality comes back immediately they see a White woman. Spits!!!

Living in Nigeria has so much affected you that you think cases are being swept under the carpet abroad too.

Do yourself a favor by touring Europe or North America. You will be ashamed of how rachet your fellow black women are.

Goodbye.
Re: Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? by Fmghewzy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
LINSAR:

Living in Nigeria has so much affected you that you think cases are being swept under the carpet abroad too.

Do yourself a favor by touring Europe or North America. You will be ashamed of how rachet your fellow black women are.

Goodbye.

Please shut up.
You are embarrassing you mother .

How would your mother feel hearing you call her rachet🤨
Re: Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? by LINSAR: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Please shut up.
You are embarrassing you mother .

How would your mother feel hearing you call her rachet🤨

Is my mother in Europe? Is she in North America?

All you kids with mummy issues are always quick to bash other people's mothers.

I'm not the one that asked your irresponsible father to impregnate your harlot mom in the brothel.
Re: Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? by Fmghewzy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
LINSAR:

Is my mother in Europe? Is she in North America?

All you kids with mummy issues are always quick to bash other people's mothers.

I'm not the one that asked your irresponsible father to impregnate your harlot mom in the brothel.

If your mother is not a black woman, I guess I will say sorry.

But if she is a black woman, it's a shame she kept you.

She ought to flushed you out ,and do the whole world a favor.
I have gone through your previous comments and it's a pity you Shame black women.

Despite the fact that your mom is black
Re: Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? by LINSAR: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Fmghewzy:

If your mother is not a black woman, I guess I will say sorry.

But if she is a black woman, it's a shame she kept you.

She ought to flushed you out ,and do the whole world a favor.
I have gone through your previous comments and it's a pity you Shame black women.

Despite the fact that your mom is black

If you're smart, you'll know the virtuous women in those days are better than the spoilt leeches of today.

Why do you think divorce is rampant in this generation than in those days.
Use your head nau, must we tell you everything?
Re: Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? by Fmghewzy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
LINSAR:

If you're smart, you'll know the virtuous women in those days are better than the spoilt leeches of today.

Why do you think divorce is rampant in this generation than in those days.
Use your head nau, must we tell you everything?

Just shut up.

Divorce rate has risen all over the world, white women you worship are the most likely to get divorced.

You are not smart,you have no justification for shaming black women.

You are just a self loathing, broke , wannabe Alfa mail.🤣🤣
Re: Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? by BSdetective: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2023

Re: Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? by gregyboy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

Lol
Young man am a married Igbo business man.

I have used 2 airports regularly for my business, Heathrow and DXB so you should know the country if you're a traveler, so calm down

Why you nor marry d oyibo if you really longed for them...

Married man for that matter I expected better from you I was thinking you were a teenager who still needed to see life better
Re: Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
gregyboy:

Why you nor marry d oyibo if you really longed for them...

Married man for that matter I expected better from you I was thinking you were a teenager who still needed to see life better

I dey Bleep dem bro
Re: Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? by gregyboy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

I dey Bleep dem bro

You should have married them

Since white women is an achievement for you
Re: Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
gregyboy:

You should have married them

Since white women is an achievement for you

I married long before now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Love: Can U Marry An Albino? / I Miss My Ex, But She Confessed to Witchcraft / I Want to have a Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.