Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari (24206 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal / Vote Bola Tinubu On Saturday As Next President - President Buhari / Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by DrAkpamudehe: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2023

Na zombidients I pity most of this happens
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Judolisco(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Yinmu
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by ogatboy(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Lol, all Tinubu media are confused. They are the only ones that heard what Buhari said. I hope Tinubu still has some money left sha because eyes go clear am

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Cutehector(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2023
E go shock tinubu say dem go win am for lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
Insha Allah.
I been think sey you get small brain before, I no know sey na sawdust full your brain. How much is fuel and a bag of rice in your area. Ewu!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Abalado(f): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2023
You are using ur generations to play,,,,Buhari,, THEY PLAY OOO

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Judolisco:
Yinmu
I follow you yinmu am

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by TheChameleon: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Flat heads will cry blood today.

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Splitmind: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Insha-Allah, if any fool thinks they can win we will force the idiot out!
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Dshocker(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Buhari is indirectly mocking Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Padipadi(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2023
A shocker to PDP n their thieving!
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Misterone: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2023
Jones4190:
this is the first time buhari lie to me, he has never visited my local government
you dey follow am dey waka? Even with all these PDP badbelle media, you will never know if he came
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Okay
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by elinaxy(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2023
SHAMELESS PEOPLE STILL TALKING OF TURNS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by cliqtips: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Click LIKE if you agree

Click SHARE if you don't want Tinubu as your next president

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by OLOKOESHIN: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Posted by Tinubu newspaper

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Cry me river
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Nijablast: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Obituaries kuku don die before

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
Insha Allah.

Have you been to Madrid b4?
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by IbileIfe: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:
The electorates will decide

Buhari should stop deceiving himself

PVCs and INEC will decide.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by IbroMaka(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2023
For all I care.... The military could take power any moment

Check my signature
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Padipadi(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2023
handsomeyinka:
OBIDIENTS RIGHT NOW ...

They are really in severe pains.
Worry about Atiku not Obi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
Insha Allah.

Have you been to Madrid b4?
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2023
No more incidence forms for rigging.
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by xristos(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2023
lies from the pit of hell...
I reject it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Gozac: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Posted by Tinubu newspaper

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They keep begging the north πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, north want and are walking for Atiku even PMB is working for Atiku behind the scene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2023
Nonsense! Useless talk

It's hurt so much when you know that you're a virgin, but people don't believe you fa🀷🀷
simply because you have children!πŸ™„
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2023
Vixlot:

β€’ Why North should vote for ex-governor, by Lawan, Gbajabiamila
β€’ β€˜PDP abandoned region to Boko Haram’

https://thenationonlineng.net/buharis-declaration-in-bauchi-tinubu-is-incoming-president/

Lol...is Tinubu a presidential candidate?
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Mccullum: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2023
PMB is ready to reciprocate the good deeds of Tinubu,

he's a man of integrity and we believed in his charisma in Northern Nigeria

couple with Charisma of Tinubu in parts of Southern Nigeria, I'm sighting victory, victory, victory

for ABAT in February by the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by ycat: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Who else is running for president?
Tinubu is the only one there jo!

Everything will be over in a month and everyone can get a breather.
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Divoc19(f): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2023
The Atikulated will shock y'all. Unless yawa dey ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. / Fuel Subsidy: Students, Workers Resort To Bicycles In Maiduguri / Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.