Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari (24192 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal / Vote Bola Tinubu On Saturday As Next President - President Buhari / Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by cliqtips: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2023
I don't even know what to tell those people that want to vote in Tinubu as the next president of this great Nation.

I just wish that whoever anyone is voting would rule him/her and his/her household for that duration.

And whatever he/she sees from there would help in choosing a better candidate next time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Ance4Liverpool: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Buhari you lied.
Tinibu will never take over from you not after what we experienced in your wicked regime.
Peter Obi we know
Nigerians vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by BestMan001: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Failure vs failure πŸ˜†

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by MrBONE2(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
Insha Allah.
grin

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Jones4190(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2023
Misterone:
you dey follow am dey waka? Even with all these PDP badbelle media, you will never know if he came
OGA I have never support or vote any pdp member, I'm fully BATified
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Moh247: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2023
Wailing about to start
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Jones4190(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2023
You guys should snap your ATM front and back so that I will see the most beautiful one πŸ™„πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Blaze14k: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Posted by Tinubu newspaper

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Guy you too smartπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Blaze14k: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
Go hug transformer.

Na u supoz hug transformer. Fake news at its bestπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by SleekyP(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2023
we urchins are happy grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by MrDoGood(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2023
He visited all 774 local government in Nigeria..

Hian.... When was that?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Blaze14k: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2023
handsomeyinka:
OBIDIENTS RIGHT NOW ...

They are really in severe pains.

Mumu see them dey use una brain soak garri.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Wickedfact: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2023
IbroMaka:
For all I care.... The military could take power any moment

Check my signature

This is treason.
Many have disappeared for posting stuff like this.
Ibrahim, If security agents catch you, you're in deep trouble.
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by 5starMan: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2023
Be loyal to a progressive Nigeria and vote Peter Obi
Loyalty to country should be higher to than loyalty to failed individuals

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
Go hug transformer.

E pain you my dear Yoromuslim brotherly. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2023
β€œTinubu is the incoming president,” he said while paying a courtesy call on the Emir of Bauchi, Alhaji Rilwan Adamu, in his palace yesterday.

Who said

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by jasent(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
Go hug transformer.

Shame no dey do you?

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by sukar886: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Failures , baba just finish n go back to kastina n take care of ur cow, this election no concern u, u have killed this country already

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by uba1991: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2023
See how foolish someone can be. Buhari never make that statement. Even the statement the op quoted there is no where Buhari make that statement.
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by clinician2x: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
Go hug transformer.

Says a fool that does not even have light.

Hehehe
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Confirm4real(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2023
If Peter Obi wins and you cancel it, then you will see another version of #EndSars.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2023
This bororo don come out?
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by stuffs2002: 9:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Guyman01:
His body language doesn't show that he wants Tinubu to succeed him wink

I really feel sorry for IPOB... They are constantly in pain

Life of an IPOB must be tough ooo

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by karnap(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2023
The northern elite will not abandoned atiku their own man to vote for APC tinubu looking at the state of APC leadership, instead they will vote peter obi the most vibrant candidate,
Osibanjo should have even be better off than tinubu,they are saying this just to earn favour from the pocket of the dr$g lord ...peter obi is causing problems in the camp of tinubu and atiku...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by k2kay(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2023
It is for Nigerians to decide at the polls NOT you!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by a4cube: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2023
I will like to be his P A on Tea Cup Holding. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜„
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by stasius: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2023
OK sir.

He don win the election?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by Ferdinandu(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
Go hug transformer.

Pathetic because the transformers doesn't have any light
Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by VenomJuice: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2023
So said a failure of a president....#ObiDatti4life

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari by slowice(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2023
Maybe president of the Lagos he built

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike / "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT / Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.