Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. (443 Views)

Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death / PROOF: Tinubu Forfeited $460000 Heroin Related Funds To United States Government / Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Proof that tinubu is the sponsor of insecurity in the East.

He is sponsoring insecurity to cause voter apathy in the East.

Caveat: I'm finding it difficult to paste pictures...
Please follow the NL link below and see BossGerald post.

Look closely at the picture and see tinubu's banner and portrait in the trouble maker's office.

https://www.nairaland.com/7538466/thought-nuisance-finland-said-today#120326938

3 Likes

Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by unohbethel(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Where the picture ni
Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by Emmanuella00(f): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Prove it.

2 Likes

Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by Flathead8: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Just like how Pandora Anini is the sponsor of IPOB
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Proof that tinubu is the sponsor of insecurity in the East.

He is sponsoring insecurity to cause voter apathy in the East.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by derecho(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2023
I know Tinubu and his BoKo Haram running mate can do that

I don't need a prophet to tell me that
Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by madridguy(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2023
I can't believe Tinubu is this powerful grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubu has been bursted finally.

BossGerald abeg paste that picture here if you can.

We don finally catch urchins. They are the ones spreading violence in the East.

1 Like

Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2023
unohbethel:
Where the picture ni

Please check the NL link posted.
Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by BossGerald: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Tinubu has been bursted finally.

BossGerald abeg paste that picture here if you can.

We don finally catch urchins. They are the ones spreading violence in the East.

The video is even on twitter and YouTube...

Here's the screenshot

Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by BossGerald: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2023
madridguy:
I can't believe Tinubu is this powerful grin grin grin

Very deadly and evil

We rebuke you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by diegwu02: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2023
If this is true, then Nigeria needs a powerful person like Tinubu as President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by Roboto11: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2023
In that case, you shoulf vote for him so he can have pity on your mothers and fathers.
Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by Nijablast: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Whao! Tinubu is a great man, you mean he has been locking your parents down every Monday? I want to be like Tinubu when I grow up because I want to Lock your generation down so they won't infect us with your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by OkutaNla: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2023
This Tinubu get power sotay he dey make all Ibo people for Alaibo to siddon for house every Monday for about two years now. Omo!!! Tinubu, na man you be. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Proof: Tinubu Is The Sponsor Of Insecurity In The East. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2023
The people of this country will ask Thiefnubuu to retire to his loot and leave their destiny alone.

President Peter Omowale Obi is coming to the rescue of the people.

(1) (Reply)

The Future President Of Nigeria / Lagos State Pioneers Containerised Digital Schools / 2023:If Nothern APC Governors Will Deliver For Tinubu,Then SS&SE Will Do As Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.