Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi (21509 Views)

Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations / Buhari's Government A Mass Failure, Ministers Have No Handover Notes -PDP / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
godofuck231:
except your girl get ashawo vibes
I think say you get small sense before
Re: Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi by kellyzaf(m): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2023
thesicilian:

For starters they're all frauds like I said before.

In terms of competence, Tinubu is way ahead of the other 2

When you talk of "the same set of people toying with the Nigerian economy and people" then you shouldn't be campaigning for Obi because he's also part of them. Wasn't he a member of this same PDP until last year when he had to leave because of his personal ambition? Wouldn't you be campaigning for PDP right now if Atiku had stepped down for him?

Mind you, Obi left PDP cuz of the fraudulent activities going on there, the fraudulent process by which they do things in PDP does not suit his personality hence he defect. Did i hear u say that Tinubu is competence? Go tell that to the kids in Nigeria politics ok? I know his stories bro, no long tori on that. Anyways you are entitled to ur choice of candidate.God bless Nigeria
Re: Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi by thesicilian: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2023
kellyzaf:

Mind you, Obi left PDP cuz of the fraudulent activities going on there, the fraudulent process by which they do things in PDP does not suit his personality hence he defect. Did i hear u say that Tinubu is competence? Go tell that to the kids in Nigeria politics ok? I know his stories bro, no long tori on that. Anyways you are entitled to ur choice of candidate.God bless Nigeria
Whatever makes you sleep better at night.
Re: Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi by kellyzaf(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
thesicilian:

Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD / Onnoghen's Exit Splits Supreme Court. / 6 Top EFCC Staff In Age Falsification Scandal; Bawa Pressured For "Softlanding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.