Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Family Allows The Devil To Enter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Family Allows The Devil To Enter (181 Views)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Family Allows The Devil To Enter by topshore(f): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2023
Text of the Bible: Deuteronomy 6:4–9.

Matthew 18:20 says, "For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there in the middle of them."

Prayerlessness! This is a big way that families let the devil in. When the whole family prays together, they win and stay together. A world where people pray is a peaceful world.

On social media and in newspapers, we've read about families with constant fights that led to assaults and sometimes death. Today, the enemy is attacking many families over and over again. At other times, the enemy goes after the children. Parents who are at odds with each other and whose homes have become battlegrounds for the enemy can't raise morally sound and good children.

There are a lot of separations and divorces. Today, there are so many broken homes, single parents, and families that don't work that it's scary. The devil is clearly at war with families and the people in them. Families need acidic prayers to fight well against the enemy and take away their weapons.

God has great plans for families. A family that prays together is a strong family. He wants everyone to know Him, serve Him, and be greatly blessed by Him. In the same way, He has good intentions for every family and desires for them to maintain a strong, enduring relationship with Him by abiding by His Word, praying for Him, and serving Him.

There are ways in which families make room for the enemy, such as:
1. Not knowing what the devil is trying to do when a fight breaks out between two people (Ephesians 4:27).
2. Not making God the most important thing in their lives and homes (Matthew 6:33).
3. The family doesn't have a place to pray, study the Bible, or pray together.
4. Friendly with the world and everything that doesn't come from God.
5. They are too busy for God and too shy to be connected with Christ because they don't want to be called "Churchy" or "spiritual," especially when they are with their worldly friends.
6. Neither cold nor hot for Christ—a lukewarm family, always on the fence about issues related to the Truth—Christ—and never on fire for God.

What do you need to do?
Come back to God now! Make sure everyone in your family has real salvation (Genesis 18:19). Bring your family's prayer altar back to life and keep it burning for God. Family Bible study, prayer, and worship should be done every day and regularly.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen, God will protect our homes and family members from attacks from the devil.

God bless you.

If you want to give your life to Christ, just say this short prayer: "Lord Jesus, I come to You now." "Come into my life, take control of my life, and change my world." I'm leaving the devil behind and moving into the Kingdom of Light. Thank you, Jesus. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, amen."

Congratulations!!!
Peace!

Reference list
Dr. D.K. Olukoya, Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: Vol. 8, 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Safety / Don't Stop Your Harp! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/03/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.