Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State (4627 Views)

Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta / Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2023
We've finished casting the pillars for the dpc and we're set to commence with filling the foundation today...

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by Justmoneyweb: 8:16am On Jan 30, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
We've finished casting the pillars for the dpc and we're set to commence with filling the foundation today...

You will be the one to handle my house project at Anambra this year. I will contact you when am fully ready and back home

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2023
Justmoneyweb:

You will be the one to handle my house project at Anambra this year. I will contact you when am fully ready and back home

We'll be glad to.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2023
Foundation filling is currently on-going.
We have enough hands on ground to take the filling to a reasonable state and probably finish by tomorrow...

We're not playing grin

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by STINEKPROJECTS1: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Budget =15m
including finishing?

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
STINEKPROJECTS1:
including finishing?

Yes

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by BigName101: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Budget =15m
I will need your service before the end of first half of the year. I have an ongoing project at Ekpoma. I'm a Uromian too, ara obhio.

Following the post.

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
BigName101:
I will need your service before the end of first half of the year. I have an ongoing project at Ekpoma. I'm a Uromian too, ara obhio.

Following the post.

We're very much available

Öbilu abä

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
For those making enquiries in regards to the architectural drawings on whatsapp, it's available and cost for the complete architectural drawings= ₦85,000 only

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Foundation filling completed...

We're set to start with block work tomorrow..

We won't be doing a concrete cast on this yet as that'll come later on after the block work..

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by onuku: 12:59am On Feb 01, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Budget =15m

Bro, I don't know how you do it. Mine is 4 bedrrom, and up to the roofing skeletal has cost me over 10M.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by iCool(m): 2:03am On Feb 01, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
We thankGod for the work progress today as we were able to take the building to dpc level...

We're moving with the speed of jet grin grin

Asom, sorry to take you back but why did you leave out the column bars and basket and build all the way to DPC before adding them?

Never seen it done that way on all the threads i have been learning from.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:09am On Feb 01, 2023
onuku:

Bro, I don't know how you do it. Mine is 4 bedrrom, and up to the roofing skeletal has cost me over 10M.

Did you factor the cost of land into it?. cos the carcass of a 4bedroom bungalow can be achieved with less

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:19am On Feb 01, 2023
iCool:

Asom, sorry to take you back but why did you leave out the column bars and basket and build all the way to DPC before adding them?

Never seen it done that way on all the threads i have been learning from.

Good morning boss, the columns bar started from foundation immediately after the foundation blinding, afterwhich we proceeded in introducing the columns at every pillar points in the building starting from the foundation up to dpc level...

In a bungalow, a basket/ foundation base is not necessary unless you're doing a high rise building like a duplex e.t.c. That's when the need to introduce a base becomes necessary to withstand the load(decking) it'll carry.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by iCool(m): 5:36am On Feb 01, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Good morning boss, the columns bar started from foundation immediately after the foundation blinding, afterwhich we proceeded in introducing the columns at every pillar points in the building starting from the foundation up to dpc level...

In a bungalow, a basket/ foundation base is not necessary unless you're doing a high rise building like a duplex e.t.c. That's when the need to introduce a base becomes necessary to withstand the load(decking) it'll carry.
Thanks for the response. Learning more. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:17am On Feb 01, 2023
iCool:

Thanks for the response. Learning more. smiley

You're welcome 👍

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2023
We are truly thankful to all our esteemed client knowing that you keep us in mind whenever you need reliable services that meet your need and giving us the unique opportunity to excel as a brand. We could not have arrived at this great height of success without you. May the good Lord supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus Amen.
We wish you a happy new month and may this month be a prosperous one for you and your loved ones.

Regards,
AsomArchitectNG...

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2023
We've commenced laying of blocks as work continues on site today

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
The building is growing...

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
We've attained lintel level for the house as we'll be commencing with boarding and lintel reinforcement tomorrow...

We thankGod for work progress so-far

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Morning y'all, we're on site this morning to commence with the day's work as work continues this morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
We're done with lintel boarding and casting for the house...

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by BigName101: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
ride on bro. We dey your back like hunchback

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by folmus: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

No DPC this time?

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
BigName101:
ride on bro. We dey your back like hunchback

Thanks bro. You're welcome onboard

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
folmus:

No DPC this time?

There's a dpc. Just that we didn't do german flooring which would come later on... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by Oyetboy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bookmarked

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Oyetboy:
Bookmarked

You're welcome onboard😎

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by folmus: 5:11am On Feb 09, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

There's a dpc. Just that we didn't do german flooring which would come later on... Thanks

ok.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by chatinent: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nice bro. Omo, building no bi here. What zinc type do you recommend for a house like the three bedroom you just finished?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by Nemesis0147(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
On what budget are you working with boss?
Need to start my own project…I don’t want to start and stop Halfway because of funds(God forbid) so please update

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
chatinent:
Nice bro. Omo, building no bi here. What zinc type do you recommend for a house like the three bedroom you just finished?

Stone coated roofing will bring out its beauty the more. Though quite expensive than normal aluminum roofing sheets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Will Be Surprised That There Are So Many Business Opportunities In Lagos / ORANGEVILLE ESTATE, AJAH.... THE PERFECT PLACE TO BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME / About The Association Of Estate Agents In Nigeria (AEAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.