Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State (4683 Views)

Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta / Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
HathawayStark:
Boss, i have an upcoming building project at owan west. I love your works.

Thanks boss... We'll be glad to handle your upcoming project
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Good morning my people, we're on site this morning to commence with the day's work as roofing of the house continues.... I'll bring in pictures updates much later
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good evening my people, here's the work progress on the roofing today as we'll be rounding up tomorrow and also commence with dressing of the parapet(concrete fascia)

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
More photos :
Yes!!! It's coming out really great

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2023
Morning my people, we're on site already this morning as work commences again today
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2023
The form work used in the concrete fascia(parapet)are been removed so dressing can start..

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Block work also ongoing on the bush- bar
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Work progress on the bush bar as we've erected the column...

Iron bender's have tied the pillars already. Afterwhich we'll from the beam and cast..

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dressing of the concrete fascia(parapet) ongoing as we'll round up today....

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Roofing sheets have procured. And are already on site as we'll commence installation of the roofing sheets tomorrow.

We are using the shingles stone coated roofing sheets for this building..
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by southsouthking(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
Roofing sheets have procured. And are already on site as we'll commence installation of the roofing sheets tomorrow.

We are using the shingles stone coated roofing sheets for this building..

Owiabha, what's price per square meter as of today?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
southsouthking:

Owiabha, what's price per square meter as of today?

#3,800/per square meter...

Though we bought in Onitsha
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2023
Good morning my people, we're on site today again as installation of the roofing sheets will commences soonest..
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2023
Here's the roofing sheets been stacked this morning on site

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by Hollar007(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Can I see a walkthrough plan like dis

1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hollar007:
Can I see a walkthrough plan like dis

Reach us on phone or WhatsApp for the complete architectural drawings... Contact details in my signature
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by destiro(m): 5:46am On Apr 23, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
Dressing of the concrete fascia(parapet) ongoing as we'll round up today....
Boss, what's estimate quantity of cement you used for the concrete fascia? Secondly, I have seen instances where people do parapet when they are not ready for roofing, is that advisable?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:26am On Apr 23, 2023
destiro:

Boss, what's estimate quantity of cement you used for the concrete fascia? Secondly, I have seen instances where people do parapet when they are not ready for roofing, is that advisable?

number of cement used in casting the concrete fascia is 53-bags

Yes, you can do concrete fascia(parapet) without roofing instantly

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by destiro(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

number of cement used in casting the concrete fascia is 53-bags

Yes, you can do concrete fascia(parapet) without roofing instantly
Waoh ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„! Thanks
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Okay my people... I've not been able to update for a while now due to my very busy schedule...

We've been able to complete the installation of the roofing sheets..
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
See video below for work progress๐Ÿ˜Ž...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npo6Hn6aCgo
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Photos:

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
pictures of completed work

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
It's looking all beautiful and great.. We thankGod for this feat attained as we're set to commence with the next stage of the building project..

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by Kendroid: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Following!
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by floshady02: 7:40pm On Jan 09
[quote author=onuku post=120539616]

Bro, I don't know how you do it. Mine is 4 bedrrom, and up to the roofing skeletal has cost me over 10M.

Dem don reap you
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Uromi Edo State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:36am On Jan 14
[quote author=floshady02 post=127862161][/quote]

10m is quite on a high side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex Design for 50x100ft / Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan / To Let: 1 Bedroom Flat Self-contain @ Kubwa Phase 4, Abuja >>>TAKEN<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.