Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) (27523 Views)

Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal / Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest (2) (3) (4)

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Favour542:

Who raised you?

Gorilla raise am

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by pills90(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Daniel7543:
Bishop for day time, olosho for night.
you be idiot

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
makavalley:

Wonder if you've a mother, like did you parents raise you? No manners you just come to public forum and spill rubbish ...what mannerless kid you're...well I blame China for making phones cheap and it got to you dunce

Honestly, the abuse of this communication gadget as well as internet by imbecilic youths especially on Nairaland is just alarming!

Even on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok they are plenty there!

That's why I stick to LinkedIn for now!

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by Saig: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is against God's command. Only men should be bishops ( 1Tim. 3:1-5; 1Tim. 2:11-12)
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by Kvngkester(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Daniel7543:

You must be a witch during Daytime and a wizard at night.

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by TooMuchSense1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Favour542:

Who raised you?
An oloshi olosho, obviously grin
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by Saig: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nasige:
Is this actually biblical or just western practices

It is NOT biblical. The Bible is against this. Only men should be bishops (1Tim. 2:1-5; 1Tim.2:11-12)
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by stasius: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
How do we address her?

Your Lordship or your Ladyship

Am confused.

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by makavalley(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Honestly, the abuse of this communication gadget as well as internet by imbecilic youths especially on Nairaland is just alarming!

Even on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok they are plenty there!

That's why I stick to LinkedIn for now!

I keep wondering how foolish they are and they thinking they are wise making this comment. ...No they can't come to LinkedIn bro because LinkedIn isn't meant for dunder head like them , they've nothing to offer so they can't be found on LinkedIn

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by cyprex: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Well this ordinarily is unheard of. It is ostensibly unbiblical.

Though Western propagandist are gradually convincing even the most Conservative of us to go against the moral foundation of the Church, I remain amongst the very few that will see this as an inversion of standard.

Having woman as ordained bishop is an absurdity and travesty in Christianity
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:
This is good, but why is she the first in this age and time? Is it that more women aren't aspiring to be bishops
how many opportunities are there for women in the Ist place??
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:
This is good, but why is she the first in this age and time? Is it that more women aren't aspiring to be bishops

She is the first female priest in Methodist Church Nigeria, she rose to become the first female presbyter in MCN Nigeria. And now she is the first female bishop. Rt. Rev Nkechi have always been a good example in MCN.
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by nony43(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
Daniel7543:

Air head. Filled with sex and knacks and Olosho thinkings

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by Prudoh(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Seun ban my account for nothing
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by seyicodes(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Women are not born to lead in a religious
or political environment. This will never happen in Islam. Alhamdulila for Islam.

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
ebukajay184:
Methodist Church Ordains First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1437504/methodist-church-ordains-first-female-bishop-nigeria-photos/

she aint lightskin!! angry
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by Rilwizy: 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Congrats to her.

I see myself becoming a Bishop before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by louiziana(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
But Tinubu and Shettima presented a female bishop supporting them last year na.
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by Libertypro: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Congrats to her.

I see myself becoming a Bishop before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Daniel7543:
you have succeeded in disgracing yourself

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by famouscargo4u: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:

Women are not supposed to be bishops. 2 Tim 1:6-7.
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by Bigchristo: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
ebukajay184:
Methodist Church Ordains First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1437504/methodist-church-ordains-first-female-bishop-nigeria-photos/
So what happened to the account in the Bible that said women shouldn’t be head when there are men available? Abi una don skip that part? Very anyhow people thinking they can fool us with religion, have you see any female Bishop in Catholic history?

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by AntiChristian: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is wrong!

Women must not speak in Church!
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by Mrkindness: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Daniel7543:
you are just a waste of sperm. They are not like Annabi Mohammed who rape children

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by HateBigots: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
First female bishop?... But Tinubu ordain this one 🤣🤣🤣grin bulabaa

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by folake4u(f): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Daniel7543:

It is really unfortunate. Your mother should have asked God for a plot of land at Lekki instead of birthing an irredeemable fool like you.

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
zoghys:

Your stupidity knowns no bound
Una dey vex for the silly thing...what of the idiots that liked his post?

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by Wickedfact: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Misterc:
Is this biblical? Or just modern tautology??
Congratulations to her in furthering the cause of Christ (just like Mary Magdalene)....

Theology not tautology.

You're welcome
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by davillian(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Daniel7543:
Sometimes keeping mute
Makes more sense

Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Favour542:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me and my daughter, we have nothing to eat since yesterday please.we have been surviving on drinking garri and help from a few friends but lately everyone has abandon us and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head while I await for my salary please. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num;
First Bank
Faith
Why u go born without plans
Re: Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Congratulations cool

Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles