Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together (27502 Views)

Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Loskee(f): 1:04pm On May 28, 2012
BENNY HINN'S FAMILY RESTORATION!

JUST TWO DAYS AGO, in a crusade in New York (May 24 2012) Pastor Benny announced he is reconciling with his ex-wife, Suzanne.
Recently Pastor Benny and his wife Susan spent time together with all their children and grand children as they reminisced about all the wonderful memories of family over the years and The Lord began His awesome Work of reconciliation. With the divorce rate in the doubling, it is about time, we start teaching the world of the gospel of reconciliation; GOD HATES DIVORCE!
READ ON....
"I have wonderful news that I know will be an incredible blessing to you and a great encouragement to your family.

Our God is a God of restoration and reconciliation. The cross is the ultimate symbol of His unending yearning to reconcile man to God and will be our only hope for healing. I know, for I experienced this healing when I gave my heart to my precious Master Jesus so many years ago; but I have experienced His healing touch more recently when He began His glorious healing work in my own family, as the process of restoration in my marriage has begun.

And it all started this past Christmas...

What could have been one of the loneliest Christmases of my life turned out to be one of the most beautiful I have ever experienced. As my children, grandchildren, Suzanne, and I gathered together on Christmas day, I began to sense that our precious Lord Jesus was moving in my family to bring about the healing and reconciliation I have prayed for so long. We laughed together, exchanged gifts, and reminisced about all the wonderful memories of family over the years, and I breathed a simple prayer, “Lord Jesus, protect my family for Your name's sake.”

As many of you know, my wife, Suzanne, and I have been through a difficult season in our life and marriage. And while I am not prepared to make any announcements about what is taking place, I ask that you continue to pray for our family and be watching This Is Your Day for some precious news about what God is doing.

But I will say this: what I want more than anything on this earth is for God's will to be done in my life, Suzanne's life, and in the lives of my children and grandchildren. As a family we have been through so much, but we have seen God do the miraculous as He has called my daughters into the precious work of the Lord, delivered my son, and now begun the process of complete restoration in my marriage.

My beloved partner, I want to tell you afresh and anew that preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ is my heart and my life, and I want to preach it until my heart stops beating. I want to cry out the words, “Jesus saves, Jesus saves, Jesus saves” until the last beat of my heart and, by His grace, the last words I breathe to be, “To Jesus be the praise!”

You've been my partner and have stuck with me through thick and thin—through everything that has happened—and with all my heart I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you. I am grateful to you beyond words and will love you always. I thank my precious Jesus for bringing you into my life, and I pray that He will bless you over and over again, meeting every need in your life.

I pray every day for you, my precious partner, and I ask that He will move in a mighty way on your behalf—healing your home, your life, and your finances. I pray that He will make you whole in every area of your life. You are precious to Him, just as you are precious to me. And together we can truly be part of the coming greatest harvest!

So continue to pray with me that His healing work will be completed and, very soon, we will rejoice together at what our mighty God has done in our midst.

I love you so much and you are more precious to me that I can say,"
-Benny Hinn
Sources : From his ministry's website

www.bennyhinn.org
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... i have just hit the LIKE button a gazillion times in my head!!! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME Y'ALL!!!

15 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by logicboy: 1:33pm On May 28, 2012
This fraud called Benny Hinn.

The same guy that had a scandal with a divorced woman, Paula White?

GTFO!

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by velo10: 2:28pm On May 28, 2012
Great for him. Glad they are back together.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by thehomer: 2:59pm On May 28, 2012
Wow the work of God is marvelous. All that is left is for those that really care about this relationship to sow into it with nothing less than $200. As you do that, God will heal your marriage too. And if you're not married, you'll find your spouse. And give you some more money. And any other thing you want too.
Oh and put your hand on the television set too.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 28, 2012
logicboy: This fraud called Benny Hinn.

The same guy that had a scandal with a divorced woman, Paula White?

GTFO!
grin
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2012
thehomer: Wow the work of God is marvelous. All that is left is for those that really care about this relationship to sow into it with nothing less than $200. As you do that, God will heal your marriage too. And if you're not married, you'll find your spouse. And give you some more money. And any other thing you want too.

TBN Scam!! grin
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 28, 2012
i cant laugh o......lay ur hand on the TV set is freaking funny
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by ijawkid(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2012
thehomer: Wow the work of God is marvelous. All that is left is for those that really care about this relationship to sow into it with nothing less than $200. As you do that, God will heal your marriage too. And if you're not married, you'll find your spouse. And give you some more money. And any other thing you want too.

Roflmao..........

I think that's what he shuld be telin his gullible congregation by now
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by tessyade: 3:54pm On May 28, 2012
I cant wait to hear that this couple is back together again. It will be one of the best news of the year for me.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Orikinla(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2012
Hallelujah!
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 28, 2012
What causd their seperation in the first play? Shey na till death do em part? Or d wife go cheat on am? Pls sm1 shld hlp wt clarification pls.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 28, 2012
3strike: i cant laugh o......lay ur hand on the TV set is freaking funny
Some of us, our tv dey always shock... Make we still lay hand on top am like that... Abi can I hold my remote.

7 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 28, 2012
emmysenior: What causd their seperation in the first play? Shey na till death do em part? Or d wife go cheat on am? Pls sm1 shld hlp wt clarification pls.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2012
emmysenior: What causd their seperation in the first play? Shey na till death do em part? Or d wife go cheat on am? Pls sm1 shld hlp wt clarification pls.

Mr. Hinn was apparently pounding the s'hit out of a lady named Paula White.. [img]http://1.bp..com/_CYjXL-z01js/TEoLKuOqd0I/AAAAAAAABkc/L8XSHDFsVjM/s1600/paula-white-and-the-idea-from-god2.jpg[/img]

I no blame the guy.. Even I would have backsliden for like an entire weekend, fhucked the s'hit outta her, confessed my sin to God, repented and return to getting paid at the alter.. #Husslehard!!
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Mr. Hinn was apparently pounding the s'hit out of a lady named Paula White.. [img]http://1.bp..com/_CYjXL-z01js/TEoLKuOqd0I/AAAAAAAABkc/L8XSHDFsVjM/s1600/paula-white-and-the-idea-from-god2.jpg[/img]

I no blame the guy.. Even I would have backsliden for like an entire weekend, fhucked the s'hit outta her, confessed my sin to God, repented and return to getting paid at the alter.. #Husslehard!!
pheeewwww......... Kai! Who go enter heaven sef... Sori, thanks 4 d clarificatn...
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by spinnin(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2012
Nairaland is a place of laughs 4 real. Peoples' comments are phucking hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by mrnatural(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2012
ogbeche77:
Some of us, our tv dey always shock... Make we still lay hand on top am like that... Abi can I hold my remote.

Guy abeg no use laughter kill me here. Wat is it bout this guy. I hear saying foul things about him. Educate me pls if u don't mind.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by gegee(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2012
Fools will still maintain that they are wise while insisting that its the wise that are foolish
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2012
See as Paula White hold bible pose like who no dey fhuck.. cheesy

God don catch her..

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 28, 2012
TBN
Total Bullshit Network

Benny Hinn
Oyedepo dey learn work

Wife
Back in cos she missed the cash

Paula White
why Lord?
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija: See as Paula White hold bible pose like who no dey fhuck.. cheesy

God don catch her..
Abegi forre ra rok (forget that talk)
its hollllyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by miteolu(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2012
See Money and Ministry. After the woman spent money finish. She now no say she gets husband. Pastor go fire her on bed that night.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by uzeepaulo: 4:46pm On May 28, 2012
please I need unlocking code for my etisalat modern.

the Imei: 359538037954308

ZTE: mf831

my number is : 08064624295

email: uzeepaulo@yahoo.com

thank you and Godbless you
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 28, 2012
Nigerians, what have you turned to? Why attack the MEN OF GOD? What ever happened to our ever religious society? All those *randomTownName*forChrist crusades, did it all amount to nothing?

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 28, 2012
mr_natural:

Guy abeg no use laughter kill me here. Wat is it bout this guy. I hear saying foul things about him. Educate me pls if u don't mind.
Educate you ke...You don't need anymore than spirit of Okija posted there, Pastor was passing an 'annointing' to a white woman, Walahi if I retire from active duty, for my old age I most establish church & enjoy my pension
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 28, 2012
uzeepaulo: please I need unlocking code for my etisalat modern.

the Imei: 359538037954308

ZTE: mf831

my number is : 08064624295

email: uzeepaulo@yahoo.com

thank you and Godbless you
Guy u miss road.... Abeg run go house go touch Ur TV set joor

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Delafruita(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2012
Its funny how "pastors" call their transgressions challenges or affliction but when "members" do same,its a sin and will take them to hell unless they repent.i hope fanatics now realise that their "holy men" aren't infallible

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by stagger: 5:18pm On May 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

LIAR! WHERE DID YOU GET THIS FAKE STORY FROM?
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 28, 2012
stagger:

Why not post the real story
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Tobiustobius: 5:43pm On May 28, 2012
@Stagger: Please. Is it today the story broke? Abi because na 'man of God'.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by touchmeder: 6:00pm On May 28, 2012
This is one of the happiest news ive heard in a very very long time. once this is comfired ehn
for now i put out my dancing shoes cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by SpiritofOkija(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2012
stagger:

Wikipedia my brother... Heard he did it missionary style so that way he keeps the fhuck holy..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? / Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? / It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.