Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Man Shares Reasons He Has AC In Every Room In His House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Reasons He Has AC In Every Room In His House (1367 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) / The 15 Best Plants For Every Room In Your House(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Reasons He Has AC In Every Room In His House by Bloomberriez: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2023
I sell home appliances, and something that works for me is having conversations with my customers even after sales to get feedback and basically keep the relationship.

Here’s a conversation I had with a customer recently;

Apart from the comfort I get from using an AC, there are other benefits I realized.
• Sleeping with the AC on gives me a better night rest
• When the AC is on, I focus better at my work station
• The air is cleaner in the room when the AC is on and this is healthy
• When the AC is on I hardly get dehydrated
• Insects like mosquitoes and flies can’t survive the cold temperature when the AC is on.”

To get an AC, call/WhatsApp 08188159701.
Office address:71, Simpson street Yaba
You can pay on delivery
Re: Man Shares Reasons He Has AC In Every Room In His House by destiny4luv(m): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
This ur marketing strategy nor follow at all. Try come up with something better and matured. No offense 🥳

9 Likes

Re: Man Shares Reasons He Has AC In Every Room In His House by Bloomberriez: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Thanks for the feedback. Really appreciate cool
destiny4luv:
This ur marketing strategy nor follow at all. Try come up with something better and matured. No offense 🥳
Re: Man Shares Reasons He Has AC In Every Room In His House by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dont mind him, i love the strategy it makes sense, just try push it to major blogs.

Bloomberriez:
Thanks for the feedback. Really appreciate cool
Re: Man Shares Reasons He Has AC In Every Room In His House by Bloomberriez: 1:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Thank you so much smiley You're good people.
THEGALADIMA:
Dont mind him, i love the strategy it makes sense, just try push it to major blogs.

Re: Man Shares Reasons He Has AC In Every Room In His House by Bloomberriez: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Welcome to February cool
Re: Man Shares Reasons He Has AC In Every Room In His House by Bloomberriez: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2023
Hi everyone, follow my business account on Instagram, and I’ll follow back 💯 https://instagram.com/starlight_electronics_?igshid=Zjc2ZTc4Nzk=
Re: Man Shares Reasons He Has AC In Every Room In His House by Bloomberriez: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. Gentle reminder that Love is sweeter when the environment is cool cool
Re: Man Shares Reasons He Has AC In Every Room In His House by Bloomberriez: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Do you know you can leave all this heat outside your front door?

(1) (Reply)

I Celebrate You Babe...happy Valentine's Day!!! / Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. / He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.