Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Let’s Playback Our Childhood Dreams - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let’s Playback Our Childhood Dreams (770 Views)

You Build A Business By Creating Value. Not By Chasing Dreams Of Large Wealth. / Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman / Looking For Finance To Empower Your Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Playback Our Childhood Dreams by freelance(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2007
Have you ever asked any child what he wants to become?

He will most likely tell you that he wants to become the President of Nigeria or the Governor of Lagos State or a Football star or the Pastor of a Large Church or a Lawyer and In most cases a Medical Doctor.

One thing that I have realized is that dreams grow best in the hearts of children. We all had wonderful dreams when we were youngBut what happens? We grow up and then Reality sets in and we realize that its not going to be as easy as we dreamt.

When I was younger I dreamt of being a Successful Medical Doctor , a Pastor of a large Church and also
A Philanthropist . Why? Because I can’t stand people suffering or going to hell fire.

Let’s Playback our Childhood dreams and you would be surprised how big you dreamt as a Child.

Regards,
Re: Let’s Playback Our Childhood Dreams by mamaput(f): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2007
As a child i wanted to be come a princess do not laugh.
Even when they showed lady Di's wedding i was wishing that was me.
Well now my kids dream too one wanted to become an actress but now she is into Markting.
the second wants to become a social worker when she was younger she wanted to become a backer oga with a parrot . that has a lot of people working for her.
my last wants to become an animal discoverer. something to do with wild life or sea animals,
Re: Let’s Playback Our Childhood Dreams by kingjaja2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2007
as a child, all i ever wanted to be was a playa. bonking as many virgin women as possible, b4 brakin heartz. i guess i'm living d dream now grin

(1) (Reply)

Global Banks / Ship Brokering Practitioners ? / Offshore Forex And Brokerage Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.