Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State (26790 Views)

Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:
SouthEast APC women are just too beautiful

Are they Yoruba women?

Abii APC na tribe?
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by KingKO22: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dyke15:
APC trying to save us from APC cool
Buhari really showed us shege cry
Painment from IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by shuttox: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:
cool

They are always colorful, cheerful, dancing

Rented crowd they will eat their money and vote LP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
KingKO22:

Painment from IPOB

Your Tinubu is coming to IPOB state.
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by nurric(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mega Rally indeed!!☹☹ is like crowd mobilization money don dey finish. I will still collect Emilokan money go for rally and vote for LP.... Obidatti we stand gidigba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Moh247: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Are they Yoruba women?

Abii APC na tribe?

They are APC women..

That's all!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by 77up(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Who would ever imagine that APC can ever gather that much in fl@theads backyard grin

Asiwaju is coming.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by EmekaBlue(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
God's own state is Obidient

1 Like

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Moh247: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
shuttox:

Rented crowd they will eat their money and vote LP

Wetin you Sabi.... If they can collect money to stand and dance for hours.. they would collect money to vote for less than 5 mins
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:

They are APC women..

That's all!!!

You be Mûmu.

They are IPOB. Deal with it
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by GeneralPula: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
I’m surprised sha..

In Abia..

1 Like

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Moh247: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

You be Mûmu.

They are IPOB. Deal with it

grin

Yam legged ugly looking hairy Olosho IPOB cum bucket?!

APC South East women have class

1 Like

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Svoboda(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dyke15:
They said they want to continue from where Buhari stopped grin
@fellow Nigerians, if the current hardship, poverty,hunger and insecurity experienced by 2/3rd of Nigerian citizens is satisfactory to u, then u can vote them in.
Common sense becomes expensive when u choose ignorance.
#I come in peace#

Rhetoric like yours won't stop the ruling party from winning the election.

2 Likes

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Indispensable85(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nice outing by Apc in Abia. Impressive!

1 Like

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Dyke15(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Svoboda:

Rhetoric like yours won't stop the ruling party from winning the election.

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Emir01: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
TenHag:
Tunibu should forget the southeast and campaign in other regions

He will have his vote in SE. Massive vote is ready for him already.

1 Like

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Godwin4444: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dyke15:
They said they want to continue from where Buhari stopped grin
@fellow Nigerians, if the current hardship, poverty,hunger and insecurity experienced by 2/3rd of Nigerian citizens is satisfactory to u, then u can vote them in.
Common sense becomes expensive when u choose ignorance.
#I come in peace#
all these gimmicks won’t make Peter obi win bro

1 Like

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Godispeace: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Says one of these Foolish Ndigbo , who use to call Nigeria zoo, yoruba slaves to the fulanis and the Fulanis cows , now using us as if they are fellow Nigerians grin grin grin grin grin
Dyke15:
APC trying to save us from APC cool
Buhari really showed us shege cry

1 Like

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by abcity2001(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pls call me if you see anybody that want to repair phone, connection of gotv and DStv, installation of CCTV camera and repairing of any kind of computer both desktop and laptop, training of any programs of computer application's electrical installation. Pls contact me on 09064765273 or abcity2001@yahoo.com
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by 00FFT00(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:
cool

They are always colorful, cheerful, dancing

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Atlantis585: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Reminds me of P-Square song:

Chop my money
Chop my money

I don’t care
I don’t care

I get am plenty!

Make una dey chop Thiefnubbu money jejely ooo. Especially now that he is being deserted from North to South, East to West. CBN don dey do am shege. Money don dey finish. grin
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by seunjungle1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
You forgot to my own name @seunjungle1
We are jagaban

LeoDeKing:

Be careful.

Igbos are compiling names of nairalanders who support Tinubu. From a reliable source, they have written about 478 names so far. They want to submit the names to abiama.

Below is a list of the few names they have already submitted to abiama. So we are waiting for abiama to decide after 3 market days.
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Achor1111(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Demurkelly:
Abia is for Obi and LP in the presidential race. They would have won Governorship had they not fielded an ex PDP,APGA and APC serial cross-carperter in the person of Alex Otti.

PDP will get more votes in Abia than APC though. Mark my words

Without mincing words, PDP will win Abia Governorship.
Their highest vote comes from Osisioma if you know Abia very well.
ObiDatti of labour party will win also in Abia
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Babaibe: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is Peteru Obi in summary:
The Chosen One

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.

1 Like

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by duro4chang(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubu we want. Our incoming president

1 Like

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Hassanmaye(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by zelnababa(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Na pdp go suffer, cos na 5 per. APC usually get there.
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by buhariguy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
DestinyNigga:
Mega indeed grin
more than what obi.diot get in anambra rally
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
What chukwu okike abiama will do with it nah him dey scared me grin
LeoDeKing:

Be careful.

Igbos are compiling names of nairalanders who support Tinubu. From a reliable source, they have written about 478 names so far. They want to submit the names to abiama.

Below is a list of the few names they have already submitted to abiama. So we are waiting for abiama to decide after 3 market days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by drlateef: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Be careful.

May God never allow Peter Obi their sympathiser to win this election. Nigeria is gone if Peter Obi wins. IPOB will run over Nigeria and destroy the country. God forbid. Imagine that they are using fear of IPOB to campaign for Peter Obi? This country is sick and Obi Supporters are truly mad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Probe Garki Hospital - Ayo Owolabi, Father Of Precious Owolabi Demands / Chief-Of-Army Staff Decorates Officers, Cadets, Soldiers (Photos) / The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.