Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State (26788 Views)

Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Zulum500: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
undecided
shuttox:

Rented crowd they will eat their money and vote LP

I collect obi 5k in kastina..
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Zulum500: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

You be Mûmu.

They are IPOB. Deal with it
I
See painment and tears
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by ablejesus26(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
jahsharon:
Just watch it. Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire will be sworn in as President on May 29th.

Atikulation Abubakar is PDP
Peter Pandora Giringori Obituary is PDP.
Kwakwanso is PDP.

None of them will get near Aso Rock.

Atikulation Abubakar, Peter Pandora Giringori Obituary, Kwakwanso all were in PDP, we humiliated you all.

Now the three clowns mentioned above want to share the votes they got in 2019 into three. Their total votes in 2019 was not enough to defeat APC, is it when they share the votes into three parties NNPP, PDP, LP that any of the part will be enough to win?

Their followers are too dull for my liking. I didn't mention the other unregistered party G-5. Which consists of Rivers and Oyo governors whose states control the highest number of votes in Southern Nigeria aside Tinubu's Lagos.

Same strategy we used in 2019 to humiliate them all is still there for use effortlessly

Looll even you sef no fit believe this thing wey you write.
Reality on ground is that only some Yorubas are ready to gamble another 8yrd of this APC disaster and hardship pro max, other Tribes are done with this APC Suffering and hardship.
APC is going to be sent back to the hell they crawled out from this is your reality,live with i

1 Like

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by shuttox: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zulum500:
undecided

Big lies
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by buhariguy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
00FFT00:

What a shame. This looks pretty much like a ward meeting, and in an APC state. Tinubu will not receive 500 votes in Imo, and Hope Uzodinma will be a one-term governor. All machinery are in place as we speak.

is PDP state, and is G5 State.And G5 are for tinubu.
Therefore abia State is for tinubu
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by hollandis(f): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Demurkelly:
Abia is for Obi and LP in the presidential race. They would have won Governorship had they not fielded an ex PDP,APGA and APC serial cross-carperter in the person of Alex Otti.

PDP will get more votes in Abia than APC though. Mark my words

Governorship election was done recently?
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by ablejesus26(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zulum500:
undecided

And We are supposed to believe this bcus Zulum500 says so right grin grin
Una too like play for here sha grin

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by DestinyNigga: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
buhariguy:
more than what obi.diot get in anambra rally

I hear that Thiefinubu pampers has finish. Can u please help him get another one before he defecate in public? cheesy
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by ablejesus26(m): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
buhariguy:
is PDP state, and is G5 State.And G5 are for tinubu.
Therefore abia State is for tinubu

Hahaha hahaha somebody should please take this post to joke section 🤣the post miss road enter Politics section grin.
Tinubu can never ever ever beat bubu's 5% in SE, especially with his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda grin
Play play na im you be grin

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by toprealman: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Some Nigerians are just not worth calling Nigerians at all.
How can any reasonable human campaign for APC and PDP?
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Zulum500: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
ablejesus26:

And We are supposed to believe this bcus Zulum500 says so right grin grin
Una too like play for here sha grin

Pained peeg 🤣🤣
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by assholemods: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
TenHag:
Tunibu should forget the southeast and campaign in other regions
You don't need to tell him that, we all know Igbos will vote Obi. So no big deal.
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by yusuf0876(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hoistovman:
Ok
chat me up 0 8 1 3 4 5 8 0 8 4 6 Whatsapp
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by toprealman: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
jahsharon:
Just watch it. Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire will be sworn in as President on May 29th.

Atikulation Abubakar is PDP
Peter Pandora Giringori Obituary is PDP.
Kwakwanso is PDP.

None of them will get near Aso Rock.

Atikulation Abubakar, Peter Pandora Giringori Obituary, Kwakwanso all were in PDP, we humiliated you all.

Now the three clowns mentioned above want to share the votes they got in 2019 into three. Their total votes in 2019 was not enough to defeat APC, is it when they share the votes into three parties NNPP, PDP, LP that any of the part will be enough to win?

Their followers are too dull for my liking. I didn't mention the other unregistered party G-5. Which consists of Rivers and Oyo governors whose states control the highest number of votes in Southern Nigeria aside Tinubu's Lagos.

Same strategy we used in 2019 to humiliate them all is still there for use effortlessly
If that will translate to economic prosperity, we all will rejoice.
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by OsunOriginal: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ordinary women rally oooo. More people in attendance than even Obi's rallies (put together in SE) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by hopexter(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
TenHag:
Tunibu should forget the southeast and campaign in other regions

Why is that? Is it because of MO REFEREND NO ELECTION in the South East?
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by ablejesus26(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zulum500:

Pained peeg 🤣🤣

Hahaha the smelly cursed dead pig dey use emoji hide him pain and sorrow grin grin
My truth pain the cursed dead pig reach him cursed soul😁🤣🤣

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Musauzor(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Scantily scanty. Deservedly scanty
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by OdefaGirl(f): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chaiii.... Chineke, even crusade of 1 parish (say Presbyterian) is larger than this. Even those that came, know very well that Presidential vote is not for Baba.

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Jostoman: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lashist:
With this huge heavy mammoth crowd, APC would sure win abia state with over 95% because they have a structure cheesy grin. Make LP and PDP share the 5%.

That's what's urchins like to hear cheesy
grin grin
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Misterone: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dyke15:
APC trying to save us from APC cool
Buhari really showed us shege cry
wait na, Peter Obi dey come give una food wen him chop remain for Anambra. Ode
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Nwagboriwe133: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lashist:
With this huge heavy mammoth crowd, APC would sure win abia state with over 95% because they have a structure cheesy grin. Make LP and PDP share the 5%.

That's what's urchins like to hear cheesy
I trust my people ,that his money they go chop m grin grin grin
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Dyke15(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Misterone:
wait na, Peter Obi dey come give una food wen him chop remain for Anambra. Ode

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Dyke15(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
all these gimmicks won’t make Peter obi win bro

Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by harqinhola(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Be careful.

Igbos are compiling names of nairalanders who support Tinubu. From a reliable source, they have written about 478 names so far. They want to submit the names to abiama.

Below is a list of the few names they have already submitted to abiama. So we are waiting for abiama to decide after 3 market days.

Una juju never reach ! Asiwaju for life
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Ceejay8: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
I just realized that all this crowd doesn’t count , I was live today at Umuahia township stadium, infact I’m among this crowd been pictured but I’m voting for obi , I only came to see the old shaker , and almost everyone in the stadium are for obi
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Belluski: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
My igbo guys will say or do anything just to put their hands in your pocket... then after you will witness the real him.
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Dmama1991: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
hollywater:
Mad people everywhere. Even in Aba people still come out for this evil party that put them in hardship since 7 and half years.
dont tress yourself they mobilse many people with 5k when they called me i refuse
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by leokid866: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Be careful.

Igbos are compiling names of nairalanders who support Tinubu. From a reliable source, they have written about 478 names so far. They want to submit the names to abiama.

Below is a list of the few names they have already submitted to abiama. So we are waiting for abiama to decide after 3 market days.
lol what the f#ck is abiama ? Is an animal place or thing? Is it for corn 🌽 or for cassava?
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by kkonyeji(m): 5:50am On Jan 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Be careful.

The list u shared are those who need rehab urgently.
They are mad men walking on our streets....so called sane men supporting a drug lord & an old hag.
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by jahsharon: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2023
Demurkelly:
Abia is for Obi and LP in the presidential race. They would have won Governorship had they not fielded an ex PDP,APGA and APC serial cross-carperter in the person of Alex Otti.

PDP will get more votes in Abia than APC though. Mark my words

You called Alex Otti a serial cross-carpeter, what will you call Peter Pandora Giringori Obituary? A inconsistent cross-carpeter or a continuous cross-carpeter?
Re: Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State by Poleski: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2023
And yet APC frustrates campaigns of other political parties in Lagos and other APC states!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay: "Saraki, Dogara’s Allowances, An Explosive Issue, Will Blow Up Nigeria" / Court Orders Arrest Of Senator Hope Uzodinma / Probe Garki Hospital - Ayo Owolabi, Father Of Precious Owolabi Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.