Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) (36715 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge / Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by abcity2001(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pls call me if you see anybody that want to repair phone, connection of gotv and DStv, installation of CCTV camera and repairing of any kind of computer both desktop and laptop, training of any programs of computer application's electrical installation. Pls contact me on 09064765273 or abcity2001@yahoo.com
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
reddingtonblack:

These are projects local government chairman should be using for campaign not a whole governor. community project smiley
We would get there one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zulum500:

Yes foolish obedients that cannot develop their State angry grin

Obi left Lagos to be Gov in Anambra. After 8 yrs he came back to Lagos to live. He cannot dare those disrespectful terrorists boys called IPOb Biafra agitators.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
abcity2001:
Pls call me if you see anybody that want to repair phone, connection of gotv and DStv, installation of CCTV camera and repairing of any kind of computer both desktop and laptop, training of any programs of computer application's electrical installation. Pls contact me on 09064765273 or abcity2001@yahoo.com

I'm Batified so I can't bring obidients IPOb to work in my house. It's security risk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Evan65: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
What exactly are the other states doing? Them dey forbid such projects? Only Lagos dangote refinery, just commission port, just commission one of the largest rice Mills, now train...them swear for the other states?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by sapele914(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu is bringing modern Transport to Nigeria

PrinceofLagos, Racoon, penguin2 other Ipobians residing in Lagos State will not enter this thread?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by DesignMaestro(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Vow wow wow!!!!!

I'm so proud of my Lagos ❤️❤️❤️❤️

God bless Lagos State!
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria 🇳🇬

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Emir01:
Yoruba Ronu

Yes, Yoruba ronu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI COMMISSIONS LAGOS BLUE RAIL LINE. JAN 24TH 2023

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1617888019536818176?t=pdjUBiBEEUeDvYPbU31Ebg&s=08

Peter Obi and obidient won't be happy,they happier when they see faults...evil peter OBI and his demons shame must catch Dem

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by sapele914(m): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
Evan65:
What exactly are the other states doing? Them dey forbid such projects? Only Lagos dangote refinery, just commission port, just commission one of the largest rice Mills, now train...them swear for the other states?
Yet some want to compete President of Nigeria with Omo Eko?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Zulum500: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
sapele914:
PrinceofLagos, Racoon, penguin2 other Ipobians residing in Lagos State will not enter this thread?

Thunder fire them 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣
👋🥶👋

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by MightySparrow: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ttalk:
Nice one

Can we say the rate Lagos is moving, it will take some region 50years to catch up.

Sadly many of them flexing nzogbu nzogbu muscle on naira land will never board a light rail in their entire lifetime.

While the rest will only visit Lagos because they want to ride in Lagos light Rail

Na Igbo build am joor. We know how to develop other people's land and neglect our own. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ttalk:

Mumunatu, why don't you go and work there to earn same, abi you don roast your family members finish that they are not worthy of earning foreign currency.

Your cry is a delight to my soul continue
illiterate
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by seguno2: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Obituary fools will not sleep tonight grin grin I will give out 200k to anyone that will post a video of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects in Anambra when he was Governor

Was this light rail commissioned before 2007, and has been carrying millions of Lagosians daily since then?
Do you want us to remember that ThiefNuibu was a colossal failure for eight years as governor?

Or what is the point of your wailing
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Zulum500: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tareq1105:

Yes, Yoruba ronu.

I swear these woke ones.. I tired for them

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by ArinzeAnthony03: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
I am Ibo but this is commendable. I like that governor.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
A good for nothing president and a Murderer apologist governor

Then by acid N100 and drink as you hate good thing...

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by bonnyhope: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Obituary fools will not sleep tonight grin grin I will give out 200k to anyone that will post a video of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects in Anambra when he was Governor

You are too childish

Only if you know how much was borrowed and how much IGR is being generated in Lagos.

Now you are bragging about train that is not even built with recent technologies

Tuel!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Atlantis585: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ttalk:
Nice one

Can we say the rate Lagos is moving, it will take some region 50years to catch up.

Sadly many of them flexing nzogbu nzogbu muscle on naira land will never board a light rail in their entire lifetime.

While the rest will only visit Lagos because they want to ride in Lagos light Rail

Coming from someone who has never seen inside of a train and never will, while living in his village with no infrastructure, I suggest people ignore this mo’fcker.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by MightySparrow: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
sapele914:
Yet some want to compete President of Nigeria with Omo Eko?

The ọmọ Ẹkọ is incoherent in his thinking. He has tried. He should go and rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by seguno2: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ttalk:
Nice one

Nice one for the commissioning? What will you do when it is abandoned like that Ikeja bus terminal that was equally hyped back then? Or the Abuja light rail that is not used?

Can you take back your nice one hailing then? Or it will be too late for that
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by oneMalik: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Eko lowa !

No be another place .

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Roboto11: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Donjazet2:
Obi is the best candidate for nigeria in the forthcoming elections.

Vote wisely.
Meanwhile note that in asmuch as this is good improvement. Lagos is still underperforming it's full potentials.

Lagos is supposed to be better than Cairo and Johannesburg. The conditions have been ripe for it but cumulative bad leadership has slowed that potential. It's growing but at a slow pace.

What you want infrastructure in Nigeria to look like.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is quite impressive... It is quite commendable!!! It takes leaders who can see far to go far. PMB loves Lagos, I can see it in his body language.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by zelnababa(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
God go punish any children of hate, who wishes to burn this train like they did to Lagbus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Jogs1900: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Beedude:
And some crazy people said Lord Luggard developed Lagos. This is what blue print and direction is all about
If not for the blueprints and masterplan coupled with Buharis support and Asiwaju input,this project would have been abandoned the way Rivers state own is abandoned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Jogs1900: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
zelnababa:
God go punish any children of hate, who wishes to burn this train like they did to Lagbus.
Honestly, it's painful..You live and breath in Lagos yet you are not praying for it's development...
That kind of person with his or her generations will never do well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Three elephant projects commissioned in two days.

What a swift government we got ?

So humans can know what can make humans happy but would rather do it at their happiest time

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Them even sign new one. Based on money from which purse.

You borrow, you never gain from the borrow, you still get debt from the gain you don lose
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Buhari don runde us give china. See as chinese man dey laugh and owner of project no get joy (sanwo olu)
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Ttalk: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bridget95:
illiterate

I want to see you write a 100 words article on any topic of your choice and let's compare who is illiterate between you and me. Omo olofo

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
So LP is now the party to beat hence your reference
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG / Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents / Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.