Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) (36758 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge / Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
You're not from Lagos, you don't own a house in Lagos while Igbos own houses in Lagos.

In Lagos, you're inconsequential
Ttalk:
Nice one

Can we say the rate Lagos is moving, it will take some region 50years to catch up.

Sadly many of them flexing nzogbu nzogbu muscle on naira land will never board a light rail in their entire lifetime.

While the rest will only visit Lagos because they want to ride in Lagos light Rail
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Ttalk: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Atlantis585:

Coming from someone who has never seen inside of a train and never will, while living in his village with no infrastructure, I suggest people ignore this mo’fcker.

You can't even contain your hate, is it this bad, don't let envy kill you o
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
90% of Yorubas claim to come from Lagos
fredoooooo:
Eko Lagos ..God bless Lagos, God bless Nigeria, God bless you mr president, God bless Lagosians and all the good people of Lagos and Nigeria.
To those eating from Lagos but want Lagos destroy, You shall never achieve anything back to your villages, the ones achieved shall be destroyed ...... AMEN
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
They will step out of the train into a dirty and dusty environment.

When are we going to start seeing clean and beautiful road, roadside and beautiful waterfront in this Lagos.

Same goes to other state in Nigeria, our governor's and local government should also build good and beautiful roads, streets.

Ogun state is not trying at all, the dust their is just too much
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Ttalk: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
DMerciful:
You're not from Lagos, you don't own a house in Lagos while Igbos own houses in Lagos.

In Lagos, you're inconsequential

Why should I reply you a refugee? Some of your brothers live in our house free of charge during Tinubu's magnanimity payment of WAEC fees of indigent students that are not limited to Lagos indigene alone but over all states of this country at a time Peter Obi increased school fees of all Anambra state schools

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Go sidon, you're not an indigene of Lagos
Ttalk:

Why should I reply you a refugee? Some of your brothers live in our house free of charge during Tinubu's magnanimity payment of WAEC fees of indigent students that are not limited to Lagos indigene alone but over all states of this country at a time Peter Obi increased school fees of all Anambra state schools
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zulum500:

See painment from alaigbo 🤣🤣🤣
🐖

you wish, Obedient are suppose to be the one crying that a two-term governor has no mega project to his name .... buh most following obi are either kids or children suffering for delusion.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by nedu666: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Obituary fools will not sleep tonight grin grin I will give out 200k to anyone that will post a video of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects in Anambra when he was Governor

So u hve 200k to give yet when one apc big man stone u with 50k, u started dancing ur village traditional dance. U instantly turned to pastor speaking in tongue. Victor u wey neva see food chop wan give 200k grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by MatrixCircle: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zulum500:

Yes foolish obedients that cannot develop their State angry grin
Because the oil money from Niger Delta region was used by IBB to build infrastructures in Lagos instead of Niger Delta states.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
During PDP period, I remember one yeye man said this isn't possible. Now it's a reality

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Allisgud: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Make sanwo win,u will see how he will collect money for the remaining project and do nothing
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by TollinsN: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=120339285]A good for nothing president and a Murderer apologist governor [/quote
When you see good thing, instead of you to rejoice with the beneficiaries of the good project. You still have the mind to abuse . YOU ARE A SADIST
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Ttalk: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
DMerciful:
Go sidon, you're not an indigene of Lagos

Ntooor the thing dey pepper you for body. Okay na am from potopoto region, hope you are happy now
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Cantonese: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ttalk:
Nice one

Can we say the rate Lagos is moving, it will take some region 50years to catch up.

Sadly many of them flexing nzogbu nzogbu muscle on naira land will never board a light rail in their entire lifetime.

While the rest will only visit Lagos because they want to ride in Lagos light Rail

So for you, the greatest achievement that you can have is boarding the Lagos light rail.

You can see how terribly APC has impoverished you, enslaved you and fed you with pieces of corn like chicken.

Your mates fly aircrafts to great cities, board different kinds of super trains and enjoy fantastic transportation with all the benefits attached to them. Shamelessly you are here talking "nzogbu nzogbu", leaving apala music that you have been dancing to all your life.

Lagos no kuku be your state. All you medidate over is the entitlement in your heart, that your imaginary Lagos belongs to you because of your tribe. Well unfortunately for you, Nigeria and all the cities and states belong to all Nigerians, including your delusional self.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lagos is working.

Eko O'ni baje.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
seeyounow:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That map is sh!t. Whoever that designed it quack.allocating South South to South East among other clear mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by vicshub(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu is bringing modern Transport to Nigeria

And agbero inclusive. not to talk about it taking 16years to complete 7km of rail. we are celebrating mediocrity. east african nations that dont have as much money as we do boasts of hundreds of kilometer in metropolitan intra rail network. Dey play
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Diligence: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Scam Blue Rail Line wey funds hv bn released over 10-12 years ago to reach Okokomaiko, but truncated at just Mile 2.

Check the video of Babatunde Gbadamosi and hear and see for yourselves...

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu is bringing modern Transport to Nigeria

The only issue I have with Tinubu is the NURTW and RTEAN touts he allowed and emboldened on Lagos roads, otherwise, I would have been supporting him... I somehow feel that if he enters as President, just like Fulani herdsmen became bold to do nonsense, those Lagos Agberos will start abusing motorists. That's my personal issue with Tinubu, nothing else.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Diligence: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQLmg8svtWM

Lagosians hear & see why Lagos is Centre of Scam/public funds misappropriation...

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
RescueNigeriaNow
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Gozac: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Making noise with rail that is not up to 10km after 12 years of starting the project. Wicked nation with wicked leaders
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by ihimiray(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
A good for nothing president and a Murderer apologist governor
why are obidents very bitter...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Misterone: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Obituary fools will not sleep tonight grin grin I will give out 200k to anyone that will post a video of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects in Anambra when he was Governor
I have one. See it here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Voiceofthestree: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Urchins will never stop amaze me
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by rhames(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI COMMISSIONS LAGOS BLUE RAIL LINE. JAN 24TH 2023

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1617888019536818176?t=pdjUBiBEEUeDvYPbU31Ebg&s=08

This country is a joke and it is led by people who forget history so soon.

General Muhammad Buhari cancelled the Lagos Metroline Project in 1984 when he took over as military head of state.

Initiated by the Unity Party of Nigeria and on the verge of implementation by late Alhaji Lateef Kayode Jakande, the then Governor of Lagos State, the then Head of State cancelled the project worth US $100 million by paying the non implementation penalty of US $30 million .

Today, Lagos is now thanking the same despot who brought sorrow to it after forty years.

Wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by 9LifeCat: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI COMMISSIONS LAGOS BLUE RAIL LINE. JAN 24TH 2023

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1617888019536818176?t=pdjUBiBEEUeDvYPbU31Ebg&s=08
u can't taste Lagos salt, drink Lagos water, wish them evil at the same time. That Lagos salt and water will choke u to death if you don't desist from hating this progressive state because of envy. I am not from Lagos but by the grace of God with the little progress I have made, Lagos made me within a short period of time. Stop hating if you don't want to be miserable in your entire life. We dey warn una now or, b4 full blown curse go start to dey follow una for this forum.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by mrkia(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Awa l'lekoo Eko o oni baje oo aawa l'lekoo oo eee

God bless Lagos and my Town

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Charisco:
Congratulations Lagosians
It's good to have a good governor despite the party the person came from. Peter Obi did well with APGA, WIKE did well with PDP and here comes Lagos state governor with this massive project.

If you're voting next month, vote for personality not part. May God bless you'll 🙏
u re blessed my brother, I love people with sense
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Echoban: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
damble:
Hiss.... It will take them another 10 years to complete the whole blue line and 30 years to finish the red line

Which state are u from? cool

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Echoban: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
adler777:
The only issue I have with Tinubu is the NURTW and RTEAN touts he allowed and emboldened on Lagos roads, otherwise, I would have been supporting him... I somehow feel that if he enters as President, just like Fulani herdsmen became bold to do nonsense, those Lagos Agberos will start abusing motorists. That's my personal issue with Tinubu, nothing else.

Mention one state in Nigeria without Agbero. The problem of Lagos is it's the most populated, hence the highest Agbero, u as a Governer what will u do with them?? Kill them or engage them as part of the society??.. they are all thorns in the flesh of any Govt. The overpopulation in Lagos is something else, Nurtw is still the only place to absorb them..

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by JAMO84: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
A good for nothing president and a Murderer apologist governor
Eeya, see bad Belle. Pele my dia.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Echoban: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
9LifeCat:
u can't taste Lagos salt, drink Lagos water, wish them evil at the same time. That Lagos salt and water will choke u to death if you don't desist from hating this progressive state because of envy. I am not from Lagos but by the grace of God with the little progress I have made, Lagos made me within a short period of time. Stop hating if you don't want to be miserable in your entire life. We dey warn una now or, b4 full blown curse go start to dey follow una for this forum.

May u keep flourishing.

I really can't understand one Emeka collecting 17k in Anambra as security was brought to Lagos for better life, today he is collecting 100k but is vexing that why will he be paying tax wen Tinubu is the one eating it..

The bile if hatred against Lagos leaders is nauseating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corruption: South Africa Beats Nigeria As “Most Corrupt” African Country / Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal / Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.