Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) (33258 Views)

Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team / Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by 07kjb: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Our incoming presdo
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ayofunmi19:
That white bearded man resemble Akeredolu. Are u sure am okay
You're sick.
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
TheChameleon:
This guy is an ethnic bigot.

I counted at least 12 flat skulls there.
Lies. I could see 2 yorubas at least. One guy from ogun state who also attended our Obidatti23 free health walk in Lagos. Oniro nię grin. They make up of people selected from all tribes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zulum500:

Politics of bitterness
Alaigbo is gone 😁

Still better than Borno and Yobe even though we sane Igbos do not support the evil going on in our land
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by highchief1: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Warldbest:
Incoming president, those that don't vote Peter obi will suffer most after election
dm me codedly if he wins I’ll give you $2k.The election is between atiku and tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by ogagusps3: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
I'd have loved to see a couple more young people sha. Anyhow sha, Obi must win.
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Themandator:

June 1st 2023 after their swearing in

They can't do APC job , presently.. that would be busybody or you don't think so or don't know so ?

Okay, when would he do campaign on Monday in the Yeast?
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Am sure those guys seating there will be calculating how to rich thier pocket coz they knows they are laboring in vain including PO
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
they are already planning to make him come second grin you can bet the odds 1 x 2 or 1x 2x grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hungry faces

Hope he dey pay them salary Sha

I'm sure there's no Muslim, non Igbo there

If any of this ones get ministar, for one year na to dey enjoy with nigeria money
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Very good.

If they need free idea.

I'm available at no cost.
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by seeyounow: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
tongue tongue

Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by obayendo1010(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
pls document let's sell to Netflix after victory...
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Legitmatazz: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
When will the campaign media team talk about the recent no election in Biafra land killing by IPOB known gunmen ESN terrorist
na obi u wan attack now ?

Pls stop Linking him to whatever business u av with IPOB

Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Maj196(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
President Peter Obi (PPO)
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Warldbest:
Incoming president, those that don't vote Peter obi will suffer most after election

Peter Obi will make Nigeria a better place even for those who don't vote for him. Our prayer remains with our incoming President, Peter Obi.

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by FreedomfromtheT: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
When will the campaign media team talk about the recent no election in Biafra land killing by IPOB known gunmen ESN terrorist
Since it is so important to you, what stops your party's campaign media team from talking about it?
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by dawndeal: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
If na Obi go make Nigeria work , may he win in Jesus name
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by cleverja: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
pleasureosondu:
In a meeting with my campaign media team. We will continue to work and strategize to get Nigeria working again. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1617898500628545539?t=bVIAyEhpWVCGFun1z1VuaQ&s=19

Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by rummmy: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
the day tinubu will talk about killings in south west and atiku talk about herdsmen killings in his north east..
You will not talk about that..
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Allisgud: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Peter obi cabinet go make sense,team full of young guyz with innovation,not all this old agbada thief looting us since 1999
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by FreedomfromtheT: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
EKONGKING:
It's either atiku or tinubu who is going to win that's the truth.
Obi needs to up his strategy for 2027
Elections

Meanwhile why are people faces on Obi left side so protruding.
Your wish or opinion is not the truth. The truth and fact is that Peter Obi is the most preferred candidate to become the next president of Nigeria according to consistent online and street polls. And so shall it be by the grace of God.
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by FreedomfromtheT: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
dawndeal:
If na Obi go make Nigeria work , may he win in Jesus name
Amen.
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by ebufa: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

hmmm I am begining to suspect you oyigboupdate! the news of so called ESN atrocities always breaks on your handle! You are definitely greaving more than the bereaved? you and former BSMS operatives are prime suspects o!
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Emola12(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
just dey play
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Hoelujohn: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Obi will be stingy with Nigeria's money. Just two bottled water. 200 naira only
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
pleasureosondu:
In a meeting with my campaign media team. We will continue to work and strategize to get Nigeria working again. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1617898500628545539?t=bVIAyEhpWVCGFun1z1VuaQ&s=19
These ones be like IPOB and ESN commanders naw!!
I can't find any decent person there to tag as member of media campaign team
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by SmartPolician: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

Go and ask your president.

Peter Obi is not the president yet.
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by jasent(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
Is he contesting for Biafra president? We are in 2023 your brain is still in 2022. Tuel
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nairalander248:
I don't know how and where Peter Obi discovered them... Meanwhile
Have you seen Ndi Kato, one of LP spoke Person?

Have watched her interview with arise tv more than 5 times and still want to watch more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw7btbuzAKU

Peter Obi Cabinet go make sense.... cheesy cheesy

This should be on all social media platform

Wonderful performance

Standing ovation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by madjune(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nairalander248:
I don't know how and where Peter Obi discovered them... Meanwhile
Have you seen Ndi Kato, one of LP spoke Person?

Have watched her interview with arise tv more than 5 times and still want to watch more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw7btbuzAKU

Peter Obi Cabinet go make sense.... cheesy cheesy

Ndi Kato is a brain.

I've just fallen in love with her. Damn.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times / Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Zanku Legwork Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.