Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) (33248 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Germi9: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
common people and that’s why i will vote LP
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
All looking hungry, malnourished and dirty
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by hartson(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
See them like Rats gathered to feast.

Dirty Obirodents
Kparawo banza shege,waa ka.Oloriburuku,Oloshi
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Themandator: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tareq1105:

Okay, when would he do campaign on Monday in the Yeast?

The ruling party ought to be the first to dare the outlaws not somebody that is coming to clear their mess, don't you think so or don't know so ?
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Thebigheart: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
LaSenior:
grin

They called us wailers but today they are also suffering from those things they called us names for

May urchins never happen to Nigeria again Amen

Today, i saw one APC member at a fuelling station and he was complaining of fuel scarcity.

I quickly ask him, who should be blamed? He was mute until we departed.
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by makavalley(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
When will the campaign media team talk about the recent no election in Biafra land killing by IPOB known gunmen ESN terrorist.

And the IPOB criminals useless sit at home

Who killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS?
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Blaze14k: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
my friend don't be naive, it does not belong to Obiyusful, Jagaban and Atiku to bring about any changes to that effect_ Jeremiah 10:23. Besides Pitaobi was a two terms governor of his state, he didn't stop " suffering and smiling,,, nor did he stop the hunger level of the poor in the state... " what magic do you think he suddenly posses now? Don't forget I don't support any but by all indication, the current structure stand to favour which is not Your utopian magician Obi!

What i understand from your explanation is that nigeria will remain as it is forever.

You guys are really getting what obi is comin to do totally wrong. His vision is policy change and institutional reform. He's not comin in to build skyscrapers for u. The system the federal government operates with is a fraud.

If you believe he cant improve the system then our standard of living will continue goin down everyday
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by makavalley(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:

Is he the Nation's Prasident? Is he the states Governor? Which security architecture is he controlling currently?
Comment with sence

Don't mind this fellows they just talk because China made phone affordable and cheap so it got their hands to say trash
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by tempest01(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
When will the campaign media team talk about the recent no election in Biafra land killing by IPOB known gunmen ESN terrorist.

When PO is sworn in

For now ask your APC government
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by shimolv: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Padipadi(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tuprelo:
As if we have not had youths in positions before. How old was Gowon, Obasanjo, Murtala when they were heads of state? What did they do with their youthfulness? How old was Demeji Bankole when he became speaker of house of reps? Did he make laws to protect the future of youths? How old is the present Governor? Is he better in Governance with all his youthfulness? Were the founders of Nigeria's independence not youths? If they reasoned better with their youthfulness I don't think we will be where we are today. So give me space with this so call Youth mentality, history has shown they weren't better in reasoning and even corruption.
Obi is with less scandal. Let's try him
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by sneezeemek(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
It’s not the job of the campaign team, we have an elected president who double down as the commander in chief of the arm forces! Stop displaying your stupidity here
OyigboUpdate:

Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
I wish he didn't show their faces.
Those APC and PDP no dey smile o
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Babaibe: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is Peteru Obi in summary:
The Chosen One

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
hartson:
Kparawo banza shege,waa ka.Oloriburuku,Oloshi

Your father!
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by 1Dray(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

You're an idiot. What do you even want?
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
hartson:
Many market women troop out enmasse to collect their own largesse yesterday at a popular market.The money was doll out by a PDP chieftain and given to the overall chairperson in the market but fight broke out over the sharing formulae on how different groups that made up the market will share the huge amount of money.I heard some women saying that the money is their right so they are entitle to it.At the end they are going for LP candidate no matter the sweet talk and promises from the party stalwart.

The election will shock many people.....PDAPC rallies always colourful because of the branded things they share and majority go there for their shares including money
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Rexymania(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
Warldbest:
Incoming president, those that don't vote Peter obi will suffer most after election

Iseee 💯💯
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Warldbest:
Incoming president, those that don't vote Peter obi will suffer most after election

Lack lustre team!

Such a poor media team, the worst I have see of any presidential candidate.

Na House of Assembly Obi dey contest?

Which seasoned media professional can you find there?
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by 1Dray(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Zulum500:
Group of mansons 😁🤣🤣🤣
See that carpenter head

Zaku tayi... Zamu baku mamami
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
E be like say d work don dey tire this one grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Ance4Liverpool: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
He will win bcs you are not God.
Nigerians don't forget to vote wisely
davodyguy:
He has tried, he will still try, but will not win cry
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by hartson(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Your father!
Prodigal fool from a wayward parents who mate and produce an idiot bastard like you.
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by maryalloy(f): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Where is Aisha Yusufu
The real table shaker grin
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 12:49am On Jan 25, 2023
hartson:
Prodigal fool from a wayward parents who mate and produce an idiot bastard like you.

Wayward parents, idiot stupid basterrd like you ..

werey.
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by alhajigwanjo: 2:28am On Jan 25, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Urchins, let the wailing begin in 3,2,1 goooooooooo grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, the plot of land located at Phase 3 Zone 4 Behind the Police Station Gwagwalada Abuja is still available for sale. All documents are government approved and can be verified at Aegis.

Price?
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by kkonyeji(m): 5:45am On Jan 25, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

U sound so pained & bitter
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by Shellsploit: 6:32am On Jan 25, 2023
Kanoya o kanoyo dey among media team shocked
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2023
alhajigwanjo:

Price?
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by boldtruthalways: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

And when will Atiku talk about Boko Haram, fulani herdsmen ravaging Northe East? And when will Tinubu talk about the successions and clamouring for Oduduwa nation in the South West? Get some sense. There's agitation everywhere in the world but leaders who are not nepotism personified manage it effectively and peace is restored to the land. During Yaraduas tenure, did you see so much agitation? No, because he managed Nigeria's diversity very well but Buharii is a total mess and you know it. Vote Peter Obi and see Nigeria develop with high speed.
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by davodyguy: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
He will win bcs you are not God.
Nigerians don't forget to vote wisely
😂
Re: Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) by anonymuz(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Warldbest:
look at his hair already. That shows it's working tirelessly to make Nigeria work. This is the man we need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion / Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / INEC Blocks Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.