Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos (45853 Views)

EFCC Goes After Bureau De Change Operators In Sabo, Ibadan (video) / VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community / Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by RealTalkNoBull: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Sensible Nigerians should emulate Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai by voting massively for Peter Obi.

Let us correct the wrongs some idiots made 2015/2019 by voting ruthlessly for Peter Obi.

Let us receive praises from developed nations of the world by electing Peter Obi as our President.

God bless Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.
She’s from Edo State, working in Tinubu’s Lagos without any hindrance. If it was anywhere in the South East theyd have remembered that she was Osu or an outsider.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by bonnyhope: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Some of our mothers still have sense of parental care
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by naijapikin2(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Condemnable...

It's you didn't see what I wrote..

Oh

Sorry I meant

Commendable angry
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by YourMajesty(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oga Nigerian politicians are thieves ... I trust non abeg... Like say them no dey there before...
Then shut up and allow people vote.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by 8stargeneral: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nice woman...this is kind of police friend i want to make
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Poshest4: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
And people here will still believe you o lol

AdaojoTheUrchin:
I saw the post on LinkedIn and I am happy to be donating some fund to her for exemplary professionalism..
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Peterobifailed: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Sensible Nigerians should emulate Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai by voting massively for Peter Obi.

Let us correct the wrongs some idiots made 2015/2019 by voting ruthlessly for Peter Obi.

Let us receive praises from developed nations of the world by electing Peter Obi as our President.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.
28th of February you will know what’s up

1 Like

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Nobodysboo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Finally a good news about the NPF
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by hartson(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
obiekunie01:
believe me there are lots of good ones among them so many of them and i am so proud to say i have lots of the good ones as serious real friends. i mean real personal friends from the very high ranking officers to the low ranking ones. first name friends. even among the military.

sadly the few bad ones among them do their very best to bring them low.

GOD BLESS ALL OUR GOOD OFFICERS IN THE ARMED FORCES.
lie,the rotten ones among them are not few.90% of NPF officers are corrupt in fact,I hate anything that will make me come in contact with any police officer.I hate them with passion.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Neddstark: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
bluestone2015:
If every man weere to be like Peter Obi, we won't have child abuse, rape etc in the country.

Keep your political views off my mentions.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by hartson(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jagaban666:
Hmmmm, kids, don't be like this thief and drug addict
Buhari Pro Max.If he rigs himself into office,the country will be too hot for him to govern.He thinks Nigeria is Lagos state where OPC reign supreme.We will make sure the country will be ungovernable.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by obiekunie01: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
kokoA:
Having a policeman as a friend is like keeping a hyaena as pet..

this is very strong and scary.

But. . .

wao!
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by ufuosman(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Good bless her
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by VULCAN(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Your post was making plenty sense till you had the effrontery to say "the few"

You destroyed your post at that point.

obiekunie01:
believe me there are lots of good ones among them so many of them and i am so proud to say i have lots of the good ones as serious real friends. i mean real personal friends from the very high ranking officers to the low ranking ones. first name friends. even among the military.

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by ViceGovernor: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I saw the post on LinkedIn and I am happy to be donating some fund to her for exemplary professionalism..
Senior man bless me too please 🤲🏽
Nothing to eat in school
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Biafraaa: 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:
kiss

Mother instincts

A good woman makes the world a sweet place to live in

Now you're making sense but once you start ur Tinubu work you seem to lose your senses and talk like an urchin. undecided
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Biafraaa: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Senior man bless me too please 🤲🏽
Nothing to eat in school

Na your moniker make helper no dey take you seriously. How hungry man go dey answer name wey pass am🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Science3105: 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
The Police Woman you are seeing in that picture is a good example of what policing should be all about.

I always see her everyday attending to school students in the morning, those without 🧦 sucks are in trouble at the sight of this woman.

If she found out that a student is without socks she will give the student a pair of new socks and she would tell them if she see anyone of them without socks they are in trouble.

She is currently serving at Sabo División, i use to see her when am on duty, because I am a school bus minder.

She deserves National Award for these good deeds.

1 Like

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by litaninja(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
The mediocrity of a nation.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by charlizonto: 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
The one wey dey my area her face strong like sand paper..even agbero dey fear her

Na her eyes she dey take control traffic grin

1 Like

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Fahrenhite(m): 12:16am On Jan 25, 2023
obiekunie01:

They are good because you know them and are friends with them, but they are not good to others not known to them.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Laple0541(m): 1:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Who are the parents of those kids in the first place that keep giving the police officer extra jobs?

They need to be arrested
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Tektronics12: 2:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Peter Obi Would Change Location and Join APC in 2026. Mark my Word!
JasonScoolari:

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by toyoutoyou: 2:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Moh247:
kiss

Mother instincts

A good woman makes the world a sweet place to live in

Not like Tinubu's mother sha.

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by FirstCounsel(m): 3:28am On Jan 25, 2023
grin
charlizonto:
The one wey dey my area her face strong like sand paper..even agbero dey fear her

Na her eyes she dey take control traffic grin
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by MarketDispatch: 3:34am On Jan 25, 2023
rickpat:
nice one...the police is suppose to by our go-to-guys,no matter the issue,the police Should be the first call just that some bad ones are destroying their image

I commend the Police Woman, however there is a Pedestrian bridge on the road at that location which I think serves a purpose.

The correct thing is to climb the Pedestrian bridge to cross the road, but the shortcut way is the one being applauded
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by tk4radi: 4:04am On Jan 25, 2023
benjackugo:
Nigeria Police Force Hails Female Officer Tending To School Pupils At Sabo, Lagos (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1437568/nigeria-police-force-hails-female-officer-tending-school-pupils-sabo-lagos-photos/
Anybody can do this naa..

So, the fact that the Police Force is highly celebrating this,, it shows that they are not used to doing this kind of little-little good works to the people.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by mightyleks(m): 5:03am On Jan 25, 2023
Early morning good news about the police.

God touch the gullible ones to do their duty as appropriate. God touch the government to reward them with proper living standards.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Cantonese: 5:07am On Jan 25, 2023
First, she is decently dressed. Charity begins at home. She is a great example of decent mothers and police personnel.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by omoranmilowo: 5:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Nice reporting good side of our police officers too than reporting their ugly side now and then. Please 🙏 madam keep it up eyes are watching. Bless you real good ma.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Adebowalay(m): 5:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Mediapro1:
She's a hard working type. But it's annoying how some parents would just allow their children go to school looking unkempt
are they themselves well kept?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures / Buhari With Some Of His Old Coursemates In India (Photos) / Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.