Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos (46053 Views)

EFCC Goes After Bureau De Change Operators In Sabo, Ibadan (video) / VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community / Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by UnfairLife7(m): 5:59am On Jan 25, 2023
hartson:
Buhari Pro Max.If he rigs himself into office,the country will be too hot for him to govern.He thinks Nigeria is Lagos state where OPC reign supreme.We will make sure the country will be ungovernable.
LOl

Too many kids on nairaland truly 😂😂
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Officialmrt: 6:10am On Jan 25, 2023
Gandrova:
Your sickness has no cure, because I don't see how the news relate with supper monkey Pithobi

Thank you oooo
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by dbestuncle: 6:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Don't deceive yourself, maybe you are even a police officer. We all know that our police system has the worst set of Nigerians. 99.9999999% of them are bad n corrupt. From the recruitment process to the training camps the worst form of corruption is exhibited.
They are properly taught by corrupt officers how to be corrupt.
So tell your pretentious friends n yourself the truth which is that Naija knows them n understand them very well.
Let the IG buy an hour on any TV of choice to hear complains, he can't run it for a year. because the shame will be massive

obiekunie01:
believe me there are lots of good ones among them so many of them and i am so proud to say i have lots of the good ones as serious real friends. i mean real personal friends from the very high ranking officers to the low ranking ones. first name friends. even among the military.

sadly the few bad ones among them do their very best to bring them low.

GOD BLESS ALL OUR GOOD OFFICERS IN THE ARMED FORCES.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by heysquare(m): 6:38am On Jan 25, 2023
She's definition of a mother. Most parents have lost knowledge on child discipline and morality
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Powersurge: 6:44am On Jan 25, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I saw the post on LinkedIn and I am happy to be donating some fund to her for exemplary professionalism..
Thank you.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Poshest4:
And people here will still believe you o lol

Na you get the empty skull wey you go take believe or disbelieve. E nor change anything.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Diligence: 6:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Indeed, the Labour of our heroes and heroines shall never be in vain.

Vote Obi-DattiNow
Take Back Your Country
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by ViceGovernor: 6:59am On Jan 25, 2023
Biafraaa:

Na your moniker make helper no dey take you seriously. How hungry man go dey answer name wey pass am🤷🏿‍♂️
Ha 😮 God abeg 🤲🏽
And I no see am like that the name sound funny na why I dey use am.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by dnawah(m): 7:36am On Jan 25, 2023
benjackugo:
Nigeria Police Force Hails Female Officer Tending To School Pupils At Sabo, Lagos (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1437568/nigeria-police-force-hails-female-officer-tending-school-pupils-sabo-lagos-photos/
God cannot be everywhere therefore He made mothers.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by dnawah(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2023
Moh247:
kiss

Mother instincts

A good woman makes the world a sweet place to live in

God cannot be everywhere therefore He made mothers.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by iamme1234(m): 8:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Moh247:
kiss

Mother instincts

A good woman makes the world a sweet place to live in

How about a responsible father
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by spinna: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2023
Lol i swear i saw this woman like 30 mins ago.. i asked her wasn't it you i saw on the Internet?

She said yes.. she was directing traffic and still had a little bag where she was giving some kids stuff..maybe biros or safety pins.. i told her well done.. she has a good heart
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Robenna(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I saw the post on LinkedIn and I am happy to have donated some fund to her for exemplary professionalism..

Be careful against scam
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2023
Jagaban666:
Hmmmm, kids, don't be like this thief and drug addict

rather kids should not take what belong to majority without informing them, we will revenge Anambra pains and agony of Peter obi misrule for 8yrs on Feb 25

Anambra youths killed and dump in Oyi river through Oc uwafor under peter obi govt won't go in vain, we will show the amateur politician that he's a killed where Tinubu and Atiku are stepping
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2023
bluestone2015:
If every man weere to be like Peter Obi, we won't have child abuse, rape etc in the country.

yes we will only have Monday Osubor and Anini people that take what doesn't belong to them because they've assess to it by votes
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by ddeola: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2023
@NPF, Abeg make una promote her o and not just pay lip service and paper commendations. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

We still have some angels amongst them. wink wink wink
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by deeva2: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Sensible Nigerians should emulate Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai by voting massively for Peter Obi.

Let us correct the wrongs some idiots made 2015/2019 by voting ruthlessly for Peter Obi.

Let us receive praises from developed nations of the world by electing Peter Obi as our President.

God bless Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

Rita works and lives in Tinubu LAGOS not in Anambra.

GOD BLESS THE INCOMING PRESIDENT.. BOLA AHMED TINUBU.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
YourMajesty:
Then shut up and allow people vote.
Na mumu dey put trust in man... No go hustle... Who say make you no vote ... Your destiny dey your hand ... Dey play...
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by YourMajesty(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na mumu dey put trust in man... No go hustle... Who say make you no vote ... Your destiny dey your hand ... Dey play...
Shut up fool and let people vote their preferred. Don't come here to condemn all three and later cry.

Useless kid.
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
YourMajesty:
Shut up fool and let people vote their preferred. Don't come here to condemn all three and later cry.

Useless kid.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
See one of them
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Kano4tot2: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Sensible Nigerians should emulate Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai by voting massively for Peter Obi.

Let us correct the wrongs some idiots made 2015/2019 by voting ruthlessly for Peter Obi.

Let us receive praises from developed nations of the world by electing Peter Obi as our President.

God bless Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

Watin bring Politics here now....SMH
Re: Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos by Goodlady(f): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
YourMajesty:

Useless kid.
You are something else!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) / Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.