Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Please Help Me Live With This Ailment That I've Been Battling For Years Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Live With This Ailment That I've Been Battling For Years Now (405 Views)

How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment / Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Live With This Ailment That I've Been Battling For Years Now by Ablemed: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hello fam. I've been battling this mental ailment for ages now and I did not take it serious until now that reality is getting dawn on me.

The mental ailment I'm actually battling with right now is the fact that my Brain dont quickly process what to say quickly and on time and that if I'm with people (Either a Guy or a Girl) I just don't know what to say like I'm just so poor at communicating and this have over the years affected my relationship with lotta people and brought bout disrespect to my personality. Like Imagine talking to me and I can't just vibe like a normal person. I remember during uni days and I happen to do presentations, Lecturers would be like "What are you saying" and in trying to explain myself or get to explain the more, they just get frustrated and rain insult on me and just pass me outta pity not that I deserve it tho but I'm just always enjoying that type of mercy.

If I also want to talk, I just can't talk fluently its always like words do hand in my head and mouth and just say nonsense atimes. At the moment I try as much as possible to avoid people cus of who I am and this is really affecting my life and personality. People don't respect me, I've got bad relationships with people even with my siblings and I can tell you categorically the only folks I've got in my life right now is my mum and Dad. I'll be 25 this year and I'm emotionally and psychologically unhealthy and sick, I've lost appetite and don't get to eat often that I'm growing so thin people are telling me. I've never had a girlfriend and right now there's the girl living close that just packed in, she's the only person that have shown me care all my life aside my mum and I'm crushing on her cuz she's rare to me but I've been avoiding her cuz ion want her too loose interest in me and do like I dont exist like everyone does and I can't just can't stop feeling emotional pains

At the moment, what's stopping me from doing the worse to myself is cuz of my mom and Religion. that anyone who commit suicide goes to hell. I seriously hate the life I'm living now. Did I also tell you guys I can't read to understand and don't remember things. before I grab things people have to explain and explain bfr I get things. Most times people just get tired of me and I can't blame them seriously cuz if I were them I'd get tired of me. I'm seriously sick guys, I'm emotionally and psychologically sick guys and I can't quit crying myself to sleep most night. I'm just tired really. I hate the fact that I gotta suffer this.

Pls don't mind the way I type that's just my type in words. Is there any mental or brain doctor here? is this a medical condition that can be cured? plz I need y'all to help me live this life or escape it. mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Please Help Me Live With This Ailment That I've Been Battling For Years Now by advanceDNA: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
I dont know how this ur so called condition works but no be u compose all these yarn....??
Ur mind or mental state seems fine to me...

...maybe u are just highly nervous and freeze up around pple... it could just be that u need to walk on ur self esteem, knowledge base on happenigs and things to boost your confidence and going out more, making friends...

u sound like u want more outta life than u have now.......lol.....we all do.......and yes...some pple find it easy...but a lot of pple dont...which means going the extra mile to get the attention and respect they want.....

Hey...do alot of practicing with yourself in the mirror...record ur voice on phone and playback to yourself in any topic or thing.

.. u go dey alright...ur matter never reach suicide

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Live With This Ailment That I've Been Battling For Years Now by Adaisback(f): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
But you write so good. You are a potential waiting to be harnessed. Infact, you are peter Obi the second. Don't kill yourself o, if you kill yourself, I will kill myself too. Oya, come let me give you a hug. Don't worry dear and don't give up , I think you should go see a doctor. A psychologist per say and there are some herbal remedies that do work , you can check some herbal group on Facebook and if you can get stem cell dealers that deal on original products, it will go a long way. Finally put your trust in God and if no one loves you, trust me, I Adadike loves you. Na your type I dey like to stay with coz I love encouraging people. Stay safe, God bless you and love you. Nmua 😘😘😘😘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Live With This Ailment That I've Been Battling For Years Now by Sailconservice: 2:40am On Jan 25, 2023
You are not alone in this situation,I am very sure you are not suffering from mental ailment. harness your strength which is in writing. If I may ask why have you not seen a psychologist all these years?

I have Simple natural solutions to snoring, you must get back your sleep. If you are reading this chances are either you, the person you spend your night with or someone you care about snores and it is driving one of you if not both of you crazy.
For more information on this contact me by sending "Quit Snoring Now" to this WhatsApp number.
Re: Please Help Me Live With This Ailment That I've Been Battling For Years Now by Babastrong(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Ablemed post=120346101]Hello fam. I've been battling this mental ailment for ages now and I did not take it serious until now that reality is getting dawn on me.

The mental ailment I'm actually battling with right now is the fact that my Brain dont quickly process what to say quickly and on time and that if I'm with people (Either a Guy or a Girl) I just don't know what to say like I'm just so poor at communicating and this have over the years affected my relationship with lotta people and brought bout disrespect to my personality. Like Imagine talking to me and I can't just vibe like a normal person. I remember during uni days and I happen to do presentations, Lecturers would be like "What are you saying" and in trying to explain myself or get to explain the more, they just get frustrated and rain insult on me and just pass me outta pity not that I deserve it tho but I'm just always enjoying.

Are you a muslim or christian? I want to give you a remedy. But answer this question first.
Re: Please Help Me Live With This Ailment That I've Been Battling For Years Now by Ablemed: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=120359975][/quote]
I'm Christian
Re: Please Help Me Live With This Ailment That I've Been Battling For Years Now by Maryread: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Thanks for sharing, I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and helpful that you will write many more posts like this one. HEB Partner

(1) (Reply)

Could There Be Something Wrong With My Lungs? / Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Your High Blood Pressure / A Man's Hands And A Large Penis - 2D-4D Ratio And Penis Size In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.