Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah (24367 Views)

Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji / APC Chieftain & Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah Convicted For Forgery / N5bn Fraud: You Have Case To Answer, Court Tells Ex-gombe Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2023
aylive02:
grin

By normal standard, Tinubu and atiku shouldn't get anything less than life sentence.

if Peter Obi was a Chinese man, talking govt money to do business without following the legal channel, he would have long been killed
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by Mrmb: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2023
ChiefB:
I like his style of politics but his health and shetima is a red flag. Hence the need to look at Obi as better option. No sentiment attached and please no one should attack me.

Why obi and not a better qualified kwakwanso?

He did a wonderful job as kano governor hence the unflinching love for him by the kano people
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by SmartPolician: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2023
donphilopus:

If you're not supporting Tinubu why not support Sowore instead of the Obi who failed as governor of Anambra State? After all, Yahaha Bello is the youngest Bello in Nigeria and he's one of the worst if not even the worst. What has age got to do with governance?

Meanwhile, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

A vote outside the big four is a wasted vote.

Why is that difficult for you people to understand?
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by FreeStuffsNG: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2023
Moh247:
That's Asiwaju's style of Politics... Everyone discuss and reach an agreement
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by georgeakins: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2023
Ancestortinubu:

If you're not supporting Tinubu why not support Sowore instead of the Obi who failed as governor of Anambra State? After all, Yahaha Bello is the youngest Bello in Nigeria and he's one of the worst if not even the worst. What has age got to do with governance?

Meanwhile, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of iregbaji Village elders forum of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Sowore that has never won a polling unit in Nigeria?
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by olusledge: 9:09am On Jan 25, 2023
jaxxy:

like amode discussed and reached an agreement for political retirement.

fashola was only lucky.
Fashola wasn’t lucky
Fashola was the only chance to end tinubu’s reign in lagos , during his tenure , he was more popular than the president to lagosians , baba fash baba fash was the name
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2023
donphilopus:

Meanwhile, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
How did Obi fail as Anambra governor? Una go just type rubbish gbua from una head. You think everyone is stupid? I'm Yoruba BTW b4 you call me okoro
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2023
emerged01:

So rule of law doesnt give room for settlement out of court? Enlighten me pls.
when a policeman/thief shoots your innocent wife or kids, hope you will settle out of court due to 'rule of law'... Mtcheeeeeeeew you guys will just be spilling rubbish from your mouth
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by donphilopus: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Antimarraige:
How did Obi fail as Anambra governor? Una go just type rubbish gbua from una head. You think everyone is stupid? I'm Yoruba BTW b4 you call me okoro

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Visit that thread and see what his people said about him when he was governor. If you still continue to support him after reading the thread, then you're nothing but an IPOB member.
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by Hotice085: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2023
buhariguy:
but came out first class.
no be juju be that.
Tinubu is a genius

Genius wey no fit remember the primary and secondary school, genius wey de sell drugs, de carry bullion van upandan
Tinubu na real criminal genius
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2023
donphilopus:

Visit that thread and see what his people said about him when he was governor. If you still continue to support him after reading the thread, then you're nothing but an IPOB member.
I have seen receipts and videos of his good work online. I'm not going to judge someone based on a propaganda thread on nairaland lol... If na better site now maybe I for get time sef, but Nairaland of all places lol, I will pass...
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by MiaBeer(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2023
seunmsg:
No matter how difficult the problem is, Asiwaju will settle it. We all saw how he settled the crisis in Adamawa and Cross River APC. He will settle the crisis in Abia.
Same way Bola Ige and Funsho Williams issues were settled ba? You and other urchins are in the dark. Continue!

1 Like

Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by MiaBeer(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2023
Moh247:
That's Asiwaju's style of Politics... Everyone discuss and reach an agreement
Asiwaju style politics by settling and collecting billions of naira monthly from Lagos state governors and fighting the one who won’t settle him. That’s what notorious drug dealers and thugs do best, not those who want to to be president.

1 Like

Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by MiaBeer(m): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2023
donphilopus:

If you're not supporting Tinubu why not support Sowore instead of the Obi who failed as governor of Anambra State? After all, Yahaha Bello is the youngest governor in Nigeria and he's one of the worst if not even the worst. What has age got to do with governance?

Even losers like you who are not from Anambra state talk rubbish. What do you know? Has your current mumu governor paid teachers and workers from your state?

1 Like

Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by bottlewater1(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2023
ChiefB:
I like his style of politics but his health and shetima is a red flag. Hence the need to look at Obi as better option. No sentiment attached and please no one should attack me.

my padi na to look at obi ooo
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by donphilopus: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Antimarraige:
I have seen receipts and videos of his good work online. I'm not going to judge someone based on a propaganda thread on nairaland lol... If na better site now maybe I for get time sef, but Nairaland of all places lol, I will pass...

Propaganda? The same people who condemned him when he was governor are the one supporting him today. Why? Because they feel it's the turn of the southeast. Let no one deceive you, Tinubu is miles ahead of Obi.

If you're not an IPOB member, should I show you another link that would make you have a rethink?
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by donphilopus: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2023
MiaBeer:

Even losers like you who are not from Anambra state talk rubbish. What do you know? Has your current mumu governor paid teachers and workers from your state?

Go through that thread and stop typing rubbish on Nairaland.
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by MiaBeer(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2023
donphilopus:

Go through that thread and stop typing rubbish on Nairaland.
Isn’t that why you’re a serial loser? Because you foolishly believe everything you read. Show us a link that define urchin and then take a hard look at yourself.

1 Like

Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by donphilopus: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2023
MiaBeer:

Isn’t that why you’re a serial loser? Because you foolishly believe everything you read. Show us a link that define urchin and then take a hard look at yourself.

Sorry for replying you earlier. You ain't worth my time.
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by MiaBeer(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2023
donphilopus:

Sorry for replying you earlier. You ain't worth my time.
Apology not accepted. Sorry for yourself! Next time, think before you type rubbish here ok. Go out and look for better things to do with your already battered life and leave Peter Obi alone.

1 Like

Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by blowjohn(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2023
ChiefB:

U get sense. That's how to be fair in reasoning.
Much respect.

1 Like

Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by Pickmycall: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2023
badoh:

Oga, did Tinubu stopped Osinbajo from participating in the primaries? Tinubu had overwhelming support during the primaries because of his sacrifices and alignment. Was Tinubu imposed on the party because I don't understand your point.
PassingShot:

He didn't allow a fair contest with Osinbajo!

What do you guys smoke sef?
He called Osinbajo a betrayal for not stepping down for him.He also bribed APC delegates with brown envelopes for their votes.
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by moneyissweet(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2023
Bulaba generation

donphilopus:

If you're not supporting Tinubu why not support Sowore instead of the Obi who failed as governor of Anambra State? After all, Yahaha Bello is the youngest governor in Nigeria and he's one of the worst if not even the worst. What has age got to do with governance?

Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by emerged01(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2023
Antimarraige:
when a policeman/thief shoots your innocent wife or kids, hope you will settle out of court due to 'rule of law'... Mtcheeeeeeeew you guys will just be spilling rubbish from your mouth
With this your sense of reasoning,there is hope for a fool than you.
Mark today,the things you spilled up there shall be your portion or in the nearest future except you apologize.
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2023
Jogs1900:

Don't bring Ambodes issue into this..You know nothing about what happened then.

we know everything. Lol
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by Jogs1900: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2023
jaxxy:

we know everything. Lol
Ambode that nearly killed APC in Lagos state.
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by jaxxy(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2023
Jogs1900:

Ambode that nearly killed APC in Lagos state.

and yet tinubu is using amodes achievements and projects to campaign?

If amode ran for 2nd term for apc he will still have won with bigger margins than sanwolu so how dod he destroy apc lagos? by stopping gak and tinubu boys from looting money ment for development abi?
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by Jogs1900: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2023
jaxxy:

and yet tinubu is using amodes achievements and projects to campaign?

If amode ran for 2nd term for apc he will still have won with bigger margins than sanwolu so how dod he destroy apc lagos? by stopping gak and tinubu boys from looting money ment for development abi?

Ambodes issue was beyond Tinubu....Ambode that sidelined APC members..Who will be on the field campaigning for.him?.If Tinubu had supported Ambode against the wishes of APC members, APC won't win the election..fact
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by jaxxy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jogs1900:

Ambodes issue was beyond Tinubu...If Tinubu had supported Ambode against the wishes of APC members, APC won't win the election..fact

so why won't apc support ambode? what did he do? if tinubu is using ambodes projects to campaign?

it shows u how corrupt and wicked apc members are.
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by Jogs1900: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
jaxxy:

so why won't apc support ambode? what did he do? if tinubu is using ambodes projects to campaign?

it shows u how corrupt and wicked apc members are.
Ohh...Do you expect APC party members to labour in vain?Do you know that all this LAWMA staffs are APC members? Tinubu employed them to be working for the government instead of them coming to him every time for handouts...When Ambode got there, he sidelined this people...He brought in his own wifes company visionscape for refuse disposal....
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by jaxxy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jogs1900:

Ohh...Do you expect APC party members to labour in vain?Do you know that all this LAWMA staffs are APC members? Tinubu employed them to be working for the government instead of them coming to him every time for handouts...When Ambode got there, he sidelined this people...He brought in his own wifes company visionscape for refuse disposal....

So ambode isn't an apc member or amode employed pdp members to work for him?

why is tinubu using amobes achievements to campaign is the question.
Re: Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah by ifeco4(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
naijabetlee:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/stop-court-action-lets-talk-things-over-tinubu-tells-ex-minister-uche-ogah/amp/

I was reading to see if he identifies any peculair challenge he will solve for the people of Abia state. This man will be a greater calamity than Buhari but the youths of this great nation will never alllow that to happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike’s Revelations An Indictment On Supreme Court – APC / Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East / Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.