Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,216 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? (1005 Views)

Why Are Women Naturally Attracted To Older Guys? / Why Are Nigerian Men Naturally Attracted To their House Girls / Ladies Are Naturally Attracted To Our British Accent Innnnit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
I bliv we've one way or the other been in a position where we naturally developed feelings 4 the ones who were never attracted to us, so i want us to share why it's always like that. Why do we frequently despise those who truly love us nd love those who despise us?

1 Like

Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na so e just be bro..... This life no just balance at all........But the truth is that once you notice you aren't being loved the same way you are loving such a person, just move on with your life....No go lose your value say because of say you wan try impress anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by Buhari4sale: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Becsuse you are not humans in reality but higher animals with the majority level of stupidity
Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na so e just be bro..... This life no just balance at all........But the truth is that once you notice you aren't being loved the same way you are loving such a person, just move on with your life....No go lose your value say because of say you wan try impress anybody.
I was once in that situation nd i knw that it's not that easy to move on. It's like a triangle, nd the truth is that once the person knws it he or she can use ur feelings to manipulate u

3 Likes

Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by dollytino4real(f): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dat is y dem say life no balance, as i am here i feel like running away, but it is well

1 Like

Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
dollytino4real:
Dat is y dem say life no balance, as i am here i feel like running away, but it is well
. Calm down bae I..I know how it feels like,cus I've been there even though I am still kinda there..but trust me on this, someday, you'll surely look back and thank God you didn't give up.....

Life no easy but na who give up nai loose guard......... Everyday when I l wake up..... First thing I usually do is to thank God for another day..Then I clean up my keke and go to work.....It hasn't been easy sis.... But everytime I'm on the road, do you know there's this kinda unique joy I normally feel on the inside? "I just say to myself, thank God I didn't give up when almost everyone around me gave up on me...... Even my own dad,and siblings gave up..My own babe had to leave me at that critical time of my life.... There was a particular time I sold my phone just to feed......it wasn't easy sis..But thank God I don pass that phase now....So stand strong my dear... Everything go dey alright las las.

6 Likes

Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by dollytino4real(f): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Calm down bae I..I know how it feels like,cus I've been there even though I am still kinda there..but trust me on this, someday, you'll surely look back and thank God you didn't give up.....

Life no easy but na who give up nai loose guard......... Everyday when I l wake up..... First thing I usually do is to thank God for another day..Then I clean up my keke and go to work.....It hasn't been easy sis.... But everytime I'm on the road, do you know there's this kinda unique joy I normally feel on the inside? "I just say to myself, thank God I didn't give up when almost everyone around me gave up on me...... Even my own dad,and siblings gave up..My own babe had to leave me at that critical time of my life.... There was a particular time I sold my phone just to feed......it wasn't easy sis..But thank God I don pass that phase now....So stand strong my dear... Everything go dey alright las las.
bros! Thanks 4 ur concern n encouragement! Na dis phone n my bible dey give me joy n the voice of my mum i hear every day, my man don really fall my hand big time thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:09am On Jan 25, 2023
dollytino4real:
It's well
Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by Autobot05: 7:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Try and be superhuman. No time
Choose who chooses you wink
Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Humans have incredibly complex social relationship due to our complex brain
Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by Karlifate: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2023
- Low self-esteem

- Seeking (unnecessary) validation

- Unresolved childhood trauma

- When you don't love yourself, how do you expect other people to love you
Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by IamPlato(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2023
Because them dey mad na ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2023
You can't be loved by all, you can't be hated by all.

Attraction is relative.

If you are in a triangle of unrequited love, do all you can to break the triangle. Don't hate just love yourself more.

1 Like

Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by tayo60(f): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2023
dollytino4real:
bros! Thanks 4 ur concern n encouragement! Na dis phone n my bible dey give me joy n the voice of my mum i hear every day, my man don really fall my hand big time thanks once again
I have also been in your shoe. He left me hanging in d relationship after I have given my love and attention. I'm even scared now to love again.
Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2023
tayo60:
I have also been in your shoe. He left me hanging in d relationship after I have given my love and attention. I'm even scared now to love again.
. ๐Ÿ˜Š I understand...But if someone whom you dearly loves breaks your heart,then he wasn't really the one destined for you......Las las,you go find true love๐Ÿ˜Š. Cus there's always a special someone for everyone out there...

1 Like

Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2023
dollytino4real:
. You're welcome dear.........So cheer up ๐Ÿ˜Š. Everywhere go good las las so long you keep pushing on.......Have a nice day ahead dear...
Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by tayo60(f): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. ๐Ÿ˜Š I understand...But if someone whom you dearly loves breaks your heart,then he wasn't really the one destined for you......Las las,you go find true love๐Ÿ˜Š. Cus there's always a special someone for everyone out there...
That's a wise saying up here, thanks.
Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by Azazyel: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2023
tayo60:

Some people derive pleasure in doing this. I don't know why. Funny thing is at first, they'll come after you, tell you how much they love you and then suddenly pull out after you have started giving your all. Worst part is they won't even break up with you so that they can see you beg and suffer. It's just evil. Some people derive pleasure in evil. To them it's normal but Las las they sef go chop breakfast from another person hand.

2 Likes

Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by dollytino4real(f): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. You're welcome dear.........So cheer up ๐Ÿ˜Š. Everywhere go good las las so long you keep pushing on.......Have a nice day ahead dear...
thanks

1 Like

Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by dollytino4real(f): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
tayo60:
dis one no get anywhere to compare
Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by dollytino4real(f): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
It's well
over well
Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by kepstone: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
tayo60:
LoL my recent ex did same to me... She left me in the relationship after much I have done tried to fix the relationship she took me for granted and was like her level is beyond mind a girl dt could not afford things for herself..
I have to move on with my life count my loss in terms of cash and kind....
Still looking for love Sha...
Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by Tombrown3(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
I bliv we've one way or the other been in a position where we naturally developed feelings 4 the ones who were never attracted to us, so i want us to share why it's always like that. Why do we frequently despise those who truly love us nd love those who despise us?

From my experience, only women are attracted to those who really don't give a hoot.
Re: Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? by marlow1962(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
If itโ€™s a lady, we all know ladies are driven by what they see with their eyes, so if them use them catch cruise (well such is life)

BUT
If na guy man, ahhh thatโ€™s foolishness. Try get self respect.

(1) (Reply)

Women Naturally Love These Set Of Men / Fear Facebook Girls O / Tight Kpekus VS Dry Kpekus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.