Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. (3443 Views)

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / 19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by dochenaj: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:
Making money is not for useless people. Too much argument is for useless people.
That time you want to use to argue baselessly now, why don't you just make money if you are sure of your opinions?

Abeg, I no get strength for back and forth this night. I no get time for wuruwuru analysis
I like you. Elections is just a couple of weeks away.

Arguing and analysis will do no good, if you can't profit off of it.

But about the states you listed. He might get 25% in some of them, but obviously not more than 4.
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:

Osun has always been a difficult state.apc lost but the margin was close.even in 2018,apc lost without bvas if not for the rerun and adeleke is far more popular than oyetola...obi is not that popular in rural ss.he has absolute zero presence in many villages.
The thing with presidential poll is that it favours the party with spread.once apc sees they are losing in a state,they manipulate in other states to counter the win

The bottom line is, this coming election is unpredictable.
If Buhari supports Tinubu 100% then he will stand a chance.
If not, otilo!
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by press9jatv: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:
Even as an Obedient, I see this election between Obi and Atiku which Atiku being the favorite.

APC supporters are deluded to think that Tinubu has enough sagacity to be able to pull same volume of support that Buhar pulled in the north. He cannot.

All of the states will Atiku lost to Buhari in northeast and northwest, dxpdct him to get double percentage of what he got there in 2019. In Bauchi and Sokoto Atiku will get triple because of their already ingrained PDP structure, it will be a walkover for Atiku.
In Zamfara, Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, expect Atiku to get close to 40% or even more.
you are right 100% here. You really understand the game well. It’s 30 days to go and Pdp are doing the needful in making their structures solid. What Tinubu is embarking on his votes buying in which Pdp will do their own too. Kwankwaso doesn’t have finally capacity to do that. It’s only Kano State I can give Kwankwaso cos’ of huge investments in Kano State. Don’t forget that Senator shekarau too is former governor of Kano State and also Atiku allies in Kano State. Pdp will have much votes in Kano State in next month presidential poll too
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by akpumping7720(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:
Ok thanks for the care. I can afford to lose 50k. Thanks
Alright. Goodluck
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by Assetosky(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu will not get 25% in my Bayelsa!!
Una no well at all.

With Tiwei in ballot for senate In southern Ijaw
With sylva and the otita 1 in nembe and brass
With David lyon in southern Ijaw; 25% and above is garnered already. Forget social media grammars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by akpumping7720(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
technicallyrich:

You are very very funny😂😂😂😂.
Tinubu that has lost 11 states of ss/se already has win election.
Moreover you cowordly yoru badd fak.e mudslims Believe all yoru bad people will vote for a sick kriminal because of tribaslism then northerners will not vote for their brother who is healthy,fit and more experienced.
If you cowords are banking on rigging then you failed.
A fulani man like atiku wil not allow dievenubu their slavves to rigg when the master is contesting.
I believe you can pass your message without insulting me even if you aren't buying my opinion. Competition and rivalry are some of the omponents of democracy. All what you stated are your own opinions but at the same time we don't need to resort to insults.

1 Like

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by Spiritmask: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
kayfra:

Is this a joke?

Anambra and Enugu are the only states up there that's doubtful for Tinubu. He is the next president

Let's bet on 5 state: River, akwa ibom, Edo, benue and Imo state
If Tinubu get 25% in any of this state.
Stake amount N100,000
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by kayfra: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Spiritmask:

Stake amount N100,000

I'll raise the bet to 1 million or even 10 million if you are ready
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by buhariguy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:
seriously I don't have strength for back and forth. Let's put out money where our mouth is.
I don't have time to argue.
please 1m naira,
Or let me pity you, 100k for the bet.
Tinubu will get 25% in all states in nigeria except Enugu and anambra.
Or let us bet for Edo state where I stay, tinubu will get nothing less than 35%, he will win Edo state, because obi or atiku can not get 35% in Edo state
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by buhariguy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
buhariguy:
please 1m naira,
Or let me pity you, 100k for the bet.
Tinubu will get 25% in all states in nigeria except Enugu and anambra.
Or let us bet for Edo state where I stay, tinubu will get nothing less than 35%, he will win Edo state, because obi or atiku can not get 35% in Edo state
Spiritmask:

Stake amount N100,000
I'm 100% sure for 100k bet.
Tinubu will get more than 25% in all states in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Appointments: @Waspapping Rantings On Twitter, Twitter Users React / Breaking;Ekiti Monarch Killers Busted And Arrested / Amnesty Bazaar: Militants On Spending Spree!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.