Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. (3412 Views)

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / 19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

Are you willing to bet that Tinubu will not get 25% in
Sokoto
Tarawa
Adamawa
Kano
Benue

Tinubu may not get 25% in Sokoto.
PDP controls the state, and BAT isn't a northerner.
He won't get in Adamawa, Buhari is not on the ballot, and it's the home state of Atiku.
He won't also get in Benue, after Edo, Benue is the second most Obident state before Rivers state.
Tinubu won't get the required 25% in 24 state if this election becomes strictly free, fair and credible.

1 Like

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will get in all except in anambra and Enugu or abia

Hmm, you believe so much in structure, and it's because of previous elections held, where it was a matter of the highest rigger.

The bigger the structure, the better the rigging.

If this election goes strictly by BVAS which APC said Nigerians aren't yet ripe to use, Tinubu will not get more than 3% in Imo and Ebonyi state.
And in the whole SS, he may only manage to get past 10% in Edo state.
Tinubu is the most disliked politician both in SE/SS, which you and I are aware of.

1 Like

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:

My arguments have the strongest bases except if your sentimental.my parameters are top notch.now,how do we determine who can win a state?

Your arguments are the most infantile, pedestrian and laughable on NL for sure. You should know. Stop wasting our time and put your money where your mouth is if you believe in your baseless arguments.

By the time you lose good money arguing stupid things, you go dey waka small small, like fowl wey rain beat. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2023
akpumping7720:
Op you better don't waste your money. Tinubu has won this election. I'm telling you fact. I'm not rooting for any of the presidential candidate but with the reality on ground. Tinubu is the next president.

You are an urchin. No dey lie abeg.

1 Like

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2023
harqinhola:
I’ve seen lots of bias permutations but this is one of the most hilarious one I’ve seen .

Bring 3M , Tinubu will see more tha 25% in Kano

I forecast Tinubu to get 25-30% vote in Kano, strictly because of structure.
But I won't be surprised if he gets below 25% in Kano.
Kwankwaso may sweep that state to everyone's surprise.

1 Like

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by garfield1: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Hmm, you believe so much in structure, and it's because of previous elections held, where it was a matter of the highest rigger.

The bigger the structure, the better the rigging.

If this election goes strictly by BVAS which APC said Nigerians aren't yet ripe to use, Tinubu will not get more than 3% in Imo and Ebonyi state.
And in the whole SS, he may only manage to get past 10% in Edo state.
Tinubu is the most disliked politician both in SE/SS, which you and I are aware of.

This is nigeria and elections are always won by structure.bvas won't change much.even with bvas being used strictly,tinubu will get a lot of votes in ss se.do not follow what you read on social media,apc has a lot of die hard supporters,you will be surprised and shocked.buhari was the most disliked in 2019 but he still got his percentage...
Saying tinubu won't do well in Edo is pure rubbish and hatred.edo has always voted for a Yoruba and edo is apc strongest state.Edo gives apc its highest votes therefore tinubu will get 25% in Edo by default.worst case scenario,edo might be the only state he will get 25%...
Another state apc is very strong is bayelsa and obi is very weak there so most people will vote apc and pdp.apc is very strong in crs and labour is weak in the rural areas.ss is my area,it is a battle ground.you will be surprised on election day...election is beyond dislike but what one does on that 25th

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by garfield1: 7:49am On Jan 25, 2023
Isobug:

This one is already believing in rigging, you think there's anything Umahi and Uzodinma can do to sway the people of South East at the poll? Absolutely nothing. Almost everybody's mind is made up. They can control their closest officials who are very few

What did they do in 2019? They will control and sway just enought to get that 25%
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by garfield1: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Ganduje and co are too desperate to allow kwankwaso sweep
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by garfield1: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu may not get 25% in Sokoto.
PDP controls the state, and BAT isn't a northerner.
He won't get in Adamawa, Buhari is not on the ballot, and it's the home state of Atiku.
He won't also get in Benue, after Edo, Benue is the second most Obident state before Rivers state.
Tinubu won't get the required 25% in 24 state if this election becomes strictly free, fair and credible.

He will come close to winning sokoto.it is beyond being a northerner,they dont want atiku.he will get 30% in benue

1 Like

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by OKOATA(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:

This is nigeria and elections are always won by structure.bvas won't change much.even with bvas being used strictly,tinubu will get a lot of votes in ss se.do not follow what you read on social media,apc has a lot of die hard supporters,you will be surprised and shocked.buhari was the most disliked in 2019 but he still got his percentage...
Saying tinubu won't do well in Edo is pure rubbish and hatred.edo has always voted for a Yoruba and edo is apc strongest state.Edo gives apc its highest votes therefore tinubu will get 25% in Edo by default.worst case scenario,edo might be the only state he will get 25%...
Another state apc is very strong is bayelsa and obi is very weak there so most people will vote apc and pdp.apc is very strong in crs and labour is weak in the rural areas.ss is my area,it is a battle ground.you will be surprised on election day...election is beyond dislike but what one does on that 25th
Oga Tinubu no fit win any SS/SE state with a MM ticket. You no dey tire to dey cap all this your nono talk?

2 Likes

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by sunboy(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2023
You people play too much on this forum sha, Feb is not far away anyway.

1 Like

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by Stanleyucee(m): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Don't be deceived by rented crowd...i don work with Inec as P.O presiding officer. In this election with Bvas, rigging will be very difficult...I'm rooting for Peter Obi to win this election.

1 Like

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by Isobug: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:

What did they do in 2019? They will control and sway just enought to get that 25%
2019 is not today besides it was rigging
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by bryning899: 9:09am On Jan 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

I have opened the account

If he gets in ANY ONE of the states listed I win

1. Abia
2. Imo
3. Ebonyi
4. Anambra
5. Enugu
6. Rivers
7. Delta
8. Edo
9. Crossrivers
10. Akwa ibom
11. Bayelsa
12. Benue
14. Kano
15. Adamawa
16. Taraba
17. Sokoto
He'll definitely get more than 25% in Bayelsa, Kano, Benue, Sokoto, Taraba, Cross River and Adamawa, even Edo
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by Workch: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I am confident that Tinubu won't get 25% in kano. He's not Buhari.

Last election, Kano gave Atiku 20%, with Buhari not on the ballot, exepct Atiku to get 30-35% there. Kwankwaso will get 40-50%, what's left for other candidates will be 25-30%, Tinubu cannot get all of it.
I know that they will weponize poverty to rig election, but PDP and Nnpp will also do same in Kano. It's here vote buying won't work for APC because everyone is also buying votes.

The only way Tinubu can get 25% in Kano is if BVAS doesn't work

2 Likes

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by Workch: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2023
bryning899:

He'll definitely get more than 25% in Bayelsa, Kano, Benue, Sokoto, Taraba, Cross River and Adamawa, even Edo
The only way Tinubu can get 25% in these states is if BVAS will not be used.
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by garfield1: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2023
Isobug:

2019 is not today besides it was rigging

It was mostly not rigging
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by garfield1: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2023
OKOATA:
Oga Tinubu no fit win any SS/SE state with a MM ticket. You no dey tire to dey cap all this your nono talk?

Na so I cap in 2019 and it happened.tinubu may not win any ss sevstate but he will come close
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by SenatePresdo(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:

Last election, Kano gave Atiku 20%, with Buhari not on the ballot, exepct Atiku to get 30-35% there. Kwankwaso will get 40-50%, what's left for other candidates will be 25-30%, Tinubu cannot get all of it.
I know that they will weponize poverty to rig election, but PDP and Nnpp will also do same in Kano. It's here vote buying won't work for APC because everyone is also buying votes.

If BVAS works, Tinubu will lose the election before 11am.
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:

He will come close to winning sokoto.it is beyond being a northerner,they dont want atiku.he will get 30% in benue

Kwankwaso is the most popular politician in North after Buhari.

That's why his Kano Governorship candidate lost with just 9,000 votes to an incumbent ganduje.
And it was because an election was postponed in a particular LGA to a week later.
Before then, PDP was leading in Governorship election with over
20k votes...

During that LGA election, APC deployed the military to rig for them in that LGA.
Even at that, they won with just 9k votes.
Kwankwaso's candidate was going to win.

Now that Kwankwaso is on ballot, and Buhari is not, expect him to win the whole of NW States.
Tinubu can't win any state ahead of Kwankwaso in NW. Tinubu may be able to beat Atiku anyway..
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by press9jatv: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Nice tread, so far so clear Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll. No doubt Atiku/Okowa has come to the poll
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:

Ganduje and co are too desperate to allow kwankwaso sweep

Ganduje is a baby politician where Kwankwaso is.
If not for federal might and the military, he already lost reelection to Kwankwaso's candidate.
No politician can beat Kwankwaso in a ballot in Kano state.
Have you heard of kwankwasiya movement?

Rabiu will sweep Kano, lets see in February.
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by press9jatv: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:

If BVAS works, Tinubu will lose the election before 11am.
the Bvas machines will work well and will do the magic in the poll. Osun and Ekiti States are the states they test the machines and it all worked well. Bvas machines has come to stay. Free and credible election on February 25th presidential poll.

1 Like

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by press9jatv: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:

you are 100% right here, you understand the game very well. I respect you more on this response. Pdp will really win cos’ they understand the game better. Even the so called G-5 Pdp governors will enable Pdp winning in all the elections next month. Pdp really planned well for this election in all what I’ve seen so far.
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:

In Osun state,
APC had structure.
Federal might.
Incumbent power.
Yet Oyetola lost to Adeleke.

If there was no BVAS, do you think Adeleke would by chance be declared winner?
It's not about APC or yoruba, Tinubu is not popular outside SW.
A month today will clear our doubts.
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by press9jatv: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:

Bvas machines will say much here as it check out rigging in Ekiti and Osun State governorship Election last year. Really Bvas machines will do the magic in the poll next month. Tinubu will pay up to 10k per votes but the electorates will chop his looted more and they cast their votes for Atiku Abubakar of Pdp. The reality here’s that the Nigeria people are tired of APC wicked government. And Tinubu used Muslim-Muslim ticket too. It will even make APC to lose more votes in the election.
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

Just to be clear

Just to be clear, If Tinubu gets 25% in any of these states I win your money.

If Tinubu manages to get 25% in any of these states below I win your 100K

Please type it out so the terms are clear

E be like say you get money to waste grin
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by garfield1: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Ganduje is a baby politician where Kwankwaso is.
If not for federal might and the military, he already lost reelection to Kwankwaso's candidate.
No politician can beat Kwankwaso in a ballot in Kano state.
Have you heard of kwankwasiya movement?

Rabiu will sweep Kano, lets see in February.

If ganduje is a baby politician,why will kwankwaso use him 3 times? Kwankwaso will win but ganduje will push tinubu close.you saw what ganduje people did during the kano guber.you saw the threat from hon ado doguwa to voters
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by Workch: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2023
press9jatv:
you are 100% right here, you understand the game very well. I respect you more on this response. Pdp will really win cos’ they understand the game better. Even the so called G-5 Pdp governors will enable Pdp winning in all the elections next month. Pdp really planned well for this election in all what I’ve seen so far.
Even as an Obedient, I see this election between Obi and Atiku which Atiku being the favorite.

APC supporters are deluded to think that Tinubu has enough sagacity to be able to pull same volume of support that Buhar pulled in the north. He cannot.

All of the states will Atiku lost to Buhari in northeast and northwest, dxpdct him to get double percentage of what he got there in 2019. In Bauchi and Sokoto Atiku will get triple because of their already ingrained PDP structure, it will be a walkover for Atiku.
In Zamfara, Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, expect Atiku to get close to 40% or even more.

1 Like

Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by garfield1: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Kwankwaso is the most popular politician in North after Buhari.

That's why his Kano Governorship candidate lost with just 9,000 votes to an incumbent ganduje.
And it was because an election was postponed in a particular LGA to a week later.
Before then, PDP was leading in Governorship election with over
20k votes...

During that LGA election, APC deployed the military to rig for them in that LGA.
Even at that, they won with just 9k votes.
Kwankwaso's candidate was going to win.

Now that Kwankwaso is on ballot, and Buhari is not, expect him to win the whole of NW States.
Tinubu can't win any state ahead of Kwankwaso in NW. Tinubu may be able to beat Atiku anyway..

Kwankwaso cannot win the whole nw.his influence is mainly in kano and jigawa.his pstyy is weak in other areas.why didnt he give atiku 25%? He is popular but don't overrate him.even if he wins nw tinubu will take 2nd
Re: States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. by garfield1: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:

In Osun state,
APC had structure.
Federal might.
Incumbent power.
Yet Oyetola lost to Adeleke.

If there was no BVAS, do you think Adeleke would by chance be declared winner?
It's not about APC or yoruba, Tinubu is not popular outside SW.
A month today will clear our doubts.

Osun has always been a difficult state.apc lost but the margin was close.even in 2018,apc lost without bvas if not for the rerun and adeleke is far more popular than oyetola...obi is not that popular in rural ss.he has absolute zero presence in many villages.
The thing with presidential poll is that it favours the party with spread.once apc sees they are losing in a state,they manipulate in other states to counter the win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let Us Put Our House In Order, Says Obasanjo ! / Celebration Thread For APC Member On Emergence Of Aregbesola / Lagos And Ogun Control 55% Of Nigeria Economy- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.