Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Need Direction Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Direction Please (482 Views)

A Step In The Right Direction / Please Help Me On This Direction / I Don't Understand My Relationship Direction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Direction Please by 9jagovernor: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
I am scheduled for an interview in Lagos. So pls I need the direction from ojodu Berger to acme crescent, agidingbi, ikeja lagos
Re: I Need Direction Please by 9jagovernor: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pls ooo, I really need the direction ooo
Re: I Need Direction Please by Nazgul: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Open Google map na....it would tell you the closest landmark to the location you're going. We're in the tech age, take advantage of it.
Re: I Need Direction Please by Bossman(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
That's what googlemaps is for. You'll be surprised it actually works quite accurately in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Direction Please by yrhuhfy113: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2023
9jagovernor:
I am scheduled for an interview in Lagos. So pls I need the direction from ojodu Berger to acme crescent, agidingbi, ikeja lagos

Get to berger main bustop then you will see a set of buses parked on your left... ask them they are usually going to OGBA... sometimes you may walk further than the popular MTN MAST... and see cars, who are going there too. Its not too expensive sha.. but hold change o.

Here is a simple google map direction bro

1 Like

Re: I Need Direction Please by 9jagovernor: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Get to berger main bustop then you will see a set of buses parked on your left... ask them they are usually going to OGBA... sometimes you may walk further than the popular MTN MAST... and see cars, who are going there too. Its not too expensive sha.. but hold change o.

Here is a simple google map direction bro
Thanks so much sir.

Is the Acme crescent located at Ogba?
Re: I Need Direction Please by 9jagovernor: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Bossman:
That's what googlemaps is for. You'll be surprised it actually works quite accurately in Lagos.
Thanks but what I actually meant was how to take transport to the exact location
Re: I Need Direction Please by Higgies(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2023
Use uber na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Shows Off Sugar Daddy As She Tells His Children To ‘forget S......... / Nigerian Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death 1 Year After Wedding / Otweytwey Biography, Age, Real Name, Tiktok, Wedding, Husband, Meaning, Father,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.