Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos (36660 Views)

Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches / New Train Model For Abuja Light Rail On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Marina Station

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2023

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2023

National Theatre Station

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2023

Mile 2 Station

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Jofet(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Beautiful

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Londonderry: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
See how they will rush here now and praise Tinubu balablu because the train is blue

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2023

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Roboto11: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Reminds me of Onitsha.

grin

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2023

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 12:00am On Jan 25, 2023

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 12:02am On Jan 25, 2023

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Emmanuella00(f): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2023
Cool picx

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 12:07am On Jan 25, 2023

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2023

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 12:12am On Jan 25, 2023

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2023

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2023

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2023

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by OriOko88(m): 12:33am On Jan 25, 2023
Impressive. But d advanced world have moved past this. What we have now is metro line,and sub ways. We still hv a long way to go in Africa.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 12:41am On Jan 25, 2023
OriOko88:
Impressive. But d advanced world have moved past this. What we have now is metro line,and sub ways. We still hv a long way to go in Africa.

Do the ''advanced world'' trains fly in the air?

Rubbish.

202 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by OriOko88(m): 12:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Napata77:

Do the ''advanced world'' trains fly in the air?

Rubbish.
Shut up. The advanced world trains fly underground. Go read up about metro line.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 12:54am On Jan 25, 2023
OriOko88:

Shut up. The advanced world trains fly underground. Go read up about metro line.

Listen, you dunce. Subways exist in Africa, and not every nation in the ''advanced world'' has subways, as they are not always necessary or cost-effective.

It has nothing to do with being ''advanced'' or not ''advanced''. It is a matter of engineering convenience, topography, climate, cost, and other issues, so get rid of your inferiority complex, you dolt.

278 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by OriOko88(m): 1:07am On Jan 25, 2023
Napata77:

Listen, you dunce. Subways exist in Africa, and not every nation in the ''advanced world'' has subways, as they are not always necessary or cost-effective.

It has nothing to do with being ''advanced'' or not ''advanced''. It is a matter of engineering convenience, topography, cost, and other issues, so get rid of your inferiority complex, you blasted idiot.
U re daft. Im lecturing you on Wat's obtainable in d advanced world, u are here capping nonsense. Tell me one advanced world that doesn't HV metro or subway. Do they all have same topography as u ignorantly excused.
Subway and metro are d new world order if u want ur city to be categorized as megacity,youve got to provide such sophisticated infrastructures

. So be humble and be attentive u dingbat. undecided

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by gaby(m): 1:12am On Jan 25, 2023
This is a beautiful achievement indeed.

I love and appreciate good things that's how I attract positives to me wherever I turn....

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Zaheertyler(m): 1:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Beautiful

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Napata77: 1:23am On Jan 25, 2023
OriOko88:

U re daft. Im lecturing you on Wat's obtainable in d advanced world, u are here capping nonsense. Tell me one advanced world that doesn't HV metro or subway. Do they all have same topography as u ignorantly excused.
Subway and metro are d new world order if u want ur city to be categorized as megacity,youve got to provide such sophisticated infrastructures

You are a small, ignorant kid full of lip, so let me school you.

A metro system is an intra-city network that may or may not have underground tracks depending on several factors as earlier mentioned.

There is nothing particularly 'advanced' about having underground lines, as all it takes is digging and tunnelling. The British were doing this over 100 years ago using antiquated machinery.

They make more sense in cold, temperate climates where the enclosure underground provides natural heating, and are very costly in humid, tropical nations with their need for expensive 24/7 cooling and ventilation systems.

NIGERIA is ranked among the few African nations with a metro system, one in Lagos and the other in Abuja.

There are 'advanced' European and Asian nations, and nations in the Americas, with NO metro systems, as shown in this map.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metro_systems#/media/File:World_Metro_systems.svg

So get rid of your complex and low self esteem.

212 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Afamed: 1:37am On Jan 25, 2023
Roboto11:
Reminds me of Onitsha.

grin

You to like wawullence

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Afamed: 1:42am On Jan 25, 2023
OriOko88:

Which of the advance world do you have in your state ?

Children of bitterness and frustration

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by technuel: 1:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Nice one

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Afamed: 1:47am On Jan 25, 2023
OriOko88:

Just show me the BRT lane you have in Anambra, I will credit you with $200 immediately

Children of frustration and bitterness.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Afamed: 1:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Dear Fellow Nigerians, especially those who have not decided who to vote for in the Presidential election

This is not about ethnicity or religion, it is about putting the right peg in the right holes
Do not allow them to use religion sentiment or your ethnic background to woo you.

Anambra, its a state I have been visiting since the days of Mbadinuju down to the days of Ngige to Peter Obi, to the days of Obiano till the present days of Prof Soludo.

There is no community or village in Anambra, that you will describe to me as a regular visitors. Not only do I visit, Awka, Nnobi,Nnewi, Ichi, Agulu, Eugu Ukwu, ObI, Adazi Ani , Onitsha, downfly over, Ihiala, Oba, Ichida, Oko and the rest communities / villages, No community, that i do not know,

Likewise, Lagos, no communities is align to me.
Adamawa. Hong, Song, Mubi, Yola, Jimeta all, are not new to me

Now, the decision is about, what and what did these men/ candidates put in their respective states when they had the opportunity as a Gov
What were their records and antecedents, what can you say are their signatures that you can still see?
Are there continuity in the projects they executed when they were in office?
Do not allow anyone to fool you with one Obidents nonsense,
When Obi was Gov, check the thread his kinsmen created describing his performance
Who failed as a Gov, definitely he is not qualified as a President.
Read the thread from Nairaland, what his people/ kinsmen said when he was a Gov below.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

48 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerian Customs Must Not Find In Your Baggage / What Am I To Do, My Only Brother Is In A Chinese Prison / Tremor In Ibadan, Oyo State; Residents Run For Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.