Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia (77953 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Those fools will show you and your well packaged fraud shege come Feb 25
agulion:
I thought this old fool said mentioning Peter Obi name is an insult to him why is he mentioning it everywhere, No reasonable human being will vote Tinubu only fools will vote for him
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
You're WAILING, why Malory?
Malory:
Coming from someone who might not even be a Nigerian. At least we know Peter Obi's ancestral home and parents. We know the primary and secondary School he attended. We know his classmates and siblings. We know the source of his wealth. Who are you Tinubu? Where are you from?
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by redcliff: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
An Ex-Governor is admitting he is the Landlord General of a state?
I will be damned!
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by 77up(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Fóolish old nonêntity suffering from dementia and down syndrome
we are happy that you are hangry to yourself grin
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Everlastingson: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
rippa:

Is Tinubu a lagosian?
He migrated from Osun state and he too can be evicted. And who even give him the right to evict people from Lagos?
What kind of brain do u people have

It may even not be correct that Amoda migrated from Osun. I think he's from Benin Republic. Or, who are his peers in Iragbiji? That man is totally esoteric and should not go near Aso Rock.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by boldtruthalways: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
So Lagos now belongs to Tinubu? He has forgotten that he can from Irigbiji Osun state. May affliction never rise the 2nd time. That's how agberos talk, no substance, always insulting others. Anyone supporting this low IQ nonentity is a mu^2 person. He has nothing to say anywhere he visit....wasting peoples time.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by alibiz: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
The presidential candidate of the All progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu campaign in Abia State and during his speech he referred to Peter Obi as one of his tenants in Lagos. Tinubu says he's Peter Obi's Landlord in Lagos and he would beat him silly in the coming election.
So so childish and silly
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by extol1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dsalvo:

What's the "rubbish" about reminding his fellow contestant that , for any leader, "charity begins at home"?

Obi living in Lagos while Atiku lives in Dubai,when both are contesting the Presidency, is a big no no for intelligent and sophisticated voters.

Their action shows both are empty and further confirmation of this comes from how both, as political ashawos, have fled from Party to Party, in promotion of their personal ambition, while never taking any Nigerian political Party to greater heights, prominence or efficacy. 'Use and dump' leaders.

That 'one Nigeria' allowance to live and work anywhere applies to ordinary folks. Not leaders seeking to be President and who must have strong proof of what they created and are 'enjoying'.

For Obi, it is Anambra. Tinubu is 100% right to mock the unprincipled empty barrel whose actions has always shown he is a coward and charlatan only concerned about himself.
you are not intelligent. I am sorry to say
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by tradepunter: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
madridguy:
Obi the liar go chop woto woto.

Jagaban, the baba of them all I twale for you.

“Obi no dey stay for Anambra, he dey Stay for Lagos, I am his landlord, I no dey disturb am, I’m only waiting for Election Day to beat him” ~ Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

#TinubuinAbia

Pity you and all that abouds you.... It's a shame,.a real pity
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Everlastingson: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Collins9156:
When is Tinubu going to tell us his plans and what he intends to do , still don't understand this man.

How can an 87-year-old man who has no plans tell of any. Except you're interested in his balablu bula anthem. Tinubu has no plans for you. He already said his plan is to fulfill his lifetime ambition to be President. A Tinubu Presidency is a danger that must be averted.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by steeltrust: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

Are you aware Tinubu can evict Peter if he wants?

We just have to say building did not get required approval and before you know it, it will be torn down. We can also as well say it did not comply with urban plan.

So, always respect your landlord.
you be fool

Peter Obi doesn’t have a house in Lagos
He has said it so many times

And besides for a man to tell you he’s a landlord of a whole a state that means his a criminal who is ready to pocket Nigeria if giving the chance

God forbide Bating
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by themanderon: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Just Imagine. So in order words he is the landlord of Lagos then? The way these arrogant politicians talk while their puny brained followers clap is sickening. How can an ex governor claim to be the landlord of a state he governed last in 2007? In saner climes this will be a cause for concern but over here anything goes.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by tessiko: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

We just have to say building did not get required approval and before you know it, it will be torn down. We can also as well say it did not comply with urban plan.

Then what will the greatest LANDLORD DO the whole world belongs to him and everything in it
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
steeltrust:
you be fool

Peter Obi doesn’t have a house in Lagos
He has said it so many times

And besides for a man to tell you he’s a landlord of a whole a state that means his a criminal who is ready to pocket Nigeria if giving the chance

God forbide Bating
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/04/19/ikoyi-billions-peter-obi-confirms-search-of-his-apartment-by-efcc/amp/

You people forget there are trails of News reports over the years of all these people and Tinubu’s camp can actually bring out proof.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by sunkieisland(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🔥 🔥 🔥

Undisputed!

He couldn’t even base in the state he governed for 8 years 😂😂😂

He was never based in Anambra before he became governor
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by ZombieSlayer1: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

Peter Obi doesn't live in Lagos, he only visits and goes back to his base in Anambra. I'm sure you know this but urchins must urchinate
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Peter Obi doesn't live in Lagos, he only visits and goes back to his base in Anambra. I'm sure you know this but urchins must urchinate

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/photos-peter-obi-spotted-bourdillon-rd-without-security-details/amp/

He’s Tinubu’s neighbor. Can Peter try to walk freely and safely like this in Anambra
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by ZombieSlayer1: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/04/19/ikoyi-billions-peter-obi-confirms-search-of-his-apartment-by-efcc/amp/

You people forget there are trails of News reports over the years of all these people and Tinubu’s camp can actually bring out proof.
Funny guy. Obi said he doesn't have a house in Lagos, true or false?
Do you even realise that if you book a hotel room it's referred to as an apartment?
Lolzzz.... urchins
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Funny guy. Obi said he doesn't have a house in Lagos, true or false?
Do you even realise that if you book a hotel room it's referred to as an apartment?
Lolzzz.... urchins
Read the article. I know you are in shock! Politicians lie a lot. Lol. You do know Tinubu can bring out all his C of O’s that include those he bought in his childrens names right?
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Voldoz: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why una like fight and quarrel self all these Igbo and Yoruba people just day argue nonsense arguments waything no get head. Lagos is a business city it's best suits commerce that's why people go there it's ports and everything makes it an ideal place to trade. That's same way people people struggle to get shops in strategic places in the market not because they don't like their homes or can't trade they but because of some specific factors.

Where I come from in Warri I see Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa etc they all do businesses and other activities most are from Lagos too but still they came to Warri for a purpose wasn't Lagos a better place?

So make una forget this una childish argument abeg it's like una don chop belle full.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Winnersunited: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

We just have to say building did not get required approval and before you know it, it will be torn down. We can also as well say it did not comply with urban plan. Little reasoning.

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by ZombieSlayer1: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

Read the article. I know you are in shock! Politicians lie a lot. Lol. You do know Tinubu can bring out all his C of O’s that include those he bought in his childrens names right?
Obi has asked you to go and verify anything he says.
He has said it several times that he doesn't have a house in Lagos. If he did, I'm sure you know by now APC would've used it as a campaign mantra. They've been twisting anything about Obi to demarket him after they found out tribalism and falsehood isn't working anymore
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by ZombieSlayer1: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/photos-peter-obi-spotted-bourdillon-rd-without-security-details/amp/

He’s Tinubu’s neighbor. Can Peter try to walk freely and safely like this in Anambra
He doesn't have a house in Lagos. If you know any belonging to him, go and table it before your fellow urchins as you guys have always been looking for dirt on Obi. Isn't that why you've resorted to tribalism (which have failed, btw).

As for walking safely in Anambra, a few months ago there was a thread here on nairaland about Obi and his wife jogging in their street at Anambra. People also said on that thread that it was a common sight, that they jog every morning so I don't know what you're saying.

Can your Tinubu, who claims he owns Lagos, walk without security even on that bourdillion??
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by pinkasso: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
I actually thought Tinubu was really progressive but these statements are shocking,..so this is why you want special status for Lagos?..now from Tinubu house to Ikeja airport where e for take flight go Abia, how many things you fit point from roads,markets, Bridges, stadiums, airports etc say "see see see nah Tinubu build that one" ....The northerners get foresight abeg, nah now I start to they look them well to move the Capital from Lagos yo Abuja...nah to avoid situations like this.. Britains annex capital, former Nigerian capital,
all major multinationals head office, major parastatals, every state get liason office for Victoria island ...I hope them no go say we they need visa to enter Lagos .Nawaoh!!
themanderon:
Just Imagine. So in order words he is the landlord of Lagos then? The way these arrogant politicians talk while their puny brained followers clap is sickening. How can an ex governor claim to be the landlord of a state he governed last in 2007? In saner climes this will be a cause for concern but over here anything goes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

He doesn't have a house in Lagos. If you know any belonging to him, go and table it before your fellow urchins as you guys have always been looking for dirt on Obi. Isn't that why you've resorted to tribalism (which have failed, btw).

As for walking safely in Anambra, a few months ago there was a thread here on nairaland about Obi and his wife jogging in their street at Anambra. People also said on that thread that it was a common sight, that they jog every morning so I don't know what you're saying.

Can your Tinubu, who claims he owns Lagos, walk without security even on that bourdillion??
You mean this thread? With all this heavy security? Even the wife looks uneasy and scared. Half of their faces are covered. They use mask to even disguise. I don’t see mask on Peter like that normally.

https://www.nairaland.com/7344258/photo-peter-obi-wife-walking
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
North4Obi23:
That is how agbero and drug addict talks. He talks rubbish and foolish, lazy people listen to him. slowpoke wants to beat a giant.

A naira land user - Spandau has no job other than to check number of likes.
He has forgotten that only intelligently lazy person and social media youths are after clicking of likes.

Spandau does not see the usage of BOT when the traders are using BOT. He pretends he is in his shade at the market selling.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by RYTEBABY: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

Just imagine yourself and eviction. How long do you want to continue living in a bondage. Is this the life that we are going to live forever?

2023 ELECTION IS FAST APPROACHING. YOUTHS OF NIGERIA, PLZ THINK ON THIS

Gov* *Ganduje* of Kano's daughter married *Gov* *Ajimobi* of Oyo's son!
Yes *bro* , Dangote's Daughter married former IGP *Mohammed's* son!
*Bros* ! *Buhari's* daughter married the richest man's son from *Borno* *State* .
*Abike* *Dabiri* , former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to *Gov* . *Ibikunle* *Amosun* , governor of Ogun State.
Let me inform you again that, *Prof* *Yemi* *Osibanjo's* daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black *women* in *Nigeria*
*Buhari's son married the daughter of Emir and over 100 private jets came for the marriage but you were not invited.
Their children study *abroad* , start work *abroad* , get married *abroad* , go to hospitals *abroad* , treat headache and cough *abroad* , give birth abroad, establish businesses *abroad* , go for vacation *abroad* , etc

Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow *brothers* *down* in the name of *election* . Believe me, they will be coming to you again *come2023
*Bros* ! If u are only good as *political* *thugs* , ballot box *snatchers* , and not as an *in-law* to them, then u have *Problem* .
# *UseYourBrain*
Forward to every *Youth* you know.

Saraki is working for Atiku, his sister Gbemi is working for Buhari

Obasanjo is working for Peter Obi, his son Juwon is working for Buhari

Galadima is working for Atiku, his daughter is working for Buhari

You are sons and daughters of none of these, you are their Defenders on social media.

When CBN job is vacant, they give their children

When FIRS job is vacant, they give their children

When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC etc jobs are out, they give to their children

They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for you the social media Defenders

But when police recruitment form is out, that is public

When civil defence job is out, they encourage you to apply, and having successfully scaled all the hurdles, you are asked to pay #500,000 for your slot, else you cannot get employed.

When their children crash a car or bike, they fly them to Germany

When their children need good education, they fly them to UK, US, Canada

When your children fall sick, you take them to churches, mosques

When your children are sent out of school, you send them to labour camps - hawking

ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are yours to battle with in Nigeria

If you think you are doing anybody fighting for these folks, take a look at the mirror and the image you see there is he that you are deceiving - yourself

If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it for you
Be wise enough my brothers and sisters!!
I can only hope this will RESET "Our" BRAINS. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by RYTEBABY: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
How much does your Tinubu collect as pension and allowance and how much is Obi collecting.

What has he gained as he left office nothing. But your master collected the entire Lagos state. Get some brain bro and use it without sentiment abeg.

We don't want him to come and Boost for us one day that he built Nigeria therefore he owns Nigeria too.

Dsalvo:

What's the "rubbish" about reminding his fellow contestant that , for any leader, "charity begins at home"?

Obi living in Lagos while Atiku lives in Dubai,when both are contesting the Presidency, is a big no no for intelligent and sophisticated voters.

Their action shows both are empty and further confirmation of this comes from how both, as political ashawos, have fled from Party to Party, in promotion of their personal ambition, while never taking any Nigerian political Party to greater heights, prominence or efficacy. 'Use and dump' leaders.

That 'one Nigeria' allowance to live and work anywhere applies to ordinary folks. Not leaders seeking to be President and who must have strong proof of what they created and are 'enjoying'.

For Obi, it is Anambra. Tinubu is 100% right to mock the unprincipled empty barrel whose actions has always shown he is a coward and charlatan only concerned about himself.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by yeshuasfootstep(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
What audacity?

So you have confirmed you are the landlord of Lagos.

Calling your fellow countryman a tenant in his own country?

And some fools are hell bent on making you the Landlord of Nigeria.

Elohim! The challenge is getting interesting and you alone is our only hope.

We are confident having seen how you handled Pharaohs in the past and what you are doing presently in our eyes.

No Pharaoh stands any chance after the Passover celebration.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by ZombieSlayer1: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

You mean this thread? With all this heavy security? Even the wife looks uneasy and scared. Half of their faces are covered. They use mask to even disguise. I don’t see mask on Peter like that normally.

https://www.nairaland.com/7344258/photo-peter-obi-wife-walking
Where's the "heavy security"?

How were you able to decipher that the wife looks uneasy and scared despite the mask she's wearing to disguise, as you said?

Even from the date of the post, you'll know it was during covid hence the mask.

Ok, show me 1 single picture of Tinubu walking on the stteets unaided. Show me a single picture. Tinubu knows he can't move freely even in his enclave because his sins will easily catch up with him
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by BigIyanga: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🔥 🔥 🔥

Undisputed!

He couldn’t even base in the state he governed for 8 years 😂😂😂
Obi has been a landlord in Lagos before Tinubu became governor in 199. Obi had founded companies and employed 1000s of Nigerians b4 Tinubu became governor in 1999. Let BAT show is his CAC fillings and Bank statements b4 1999 l
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Where's the "heavy security"?

How were you able to decipher that the wife looks uneasy and scared despite the mask she's wearing to disguise, as you said?

Even from the date of the post, you'll know it was during covid hence the mask.

Ok, show me 1 single picture of Tinubu walking on the stteets unaided. Show me a single picture. Tinubu knows he can't move freely even in his enclave because his sins will easily catch up with him
You need glasses ni? That post is September 2022. See Obi moving around with his friend strolling on the streets of Lagos. But in Anambra, I can see at least 3 DSS guys following and am sure more are behind. They now wore mask to cover half of their faces let them not hear gboa!!! The wife looks very uneasy and she’s holding on tight to an item. Make we hear word abeg the difference is clear. Lie to yourself all you want. Na you, you de deceive.🤣

If Akunyili’s husband who was a hero can be murdered so terribly, who is Obi? You are a joker!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.