Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State (23657 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by PrinceOfLagos: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2023
Lindseyrd:

The truth is Tinubu doesn’t need Igbo votes to President.Tinubu,reluctantly went to Igbo land to campaign out of courtesy.He never stepped their during the Primary.Igbos are very ungrateful and hateful creature.I still believe,Gowon did a monumental error for not to have finished off!You gerrit,if you don’t gerrit,forget about it.
I guess the 83% were igbos right?

Go get a new brain sir

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by searchlight: 8:53am On Jan 25, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
This is massive
50% is sure
Jagaban will win South East hands down after all there is Orji Kalu, supreme court governor, Rochas and umahi lol
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by oyin44: 8:53am On Jan 25, 2023
77up:
That Katsina Rally really break LP no be small grin

Reality is down on them the noise makers, I heard Obi want to step down for Atiku or Kwankwaso grin donno who is deceiving them of winning grin grin

We already known before that Obi is just another Olosho wey change location, nothing different,just his zombidiots that's trying to force obi bad market on Nigerians but we are wiser.

Pls kindly add that Obin.go in PDP attire to remind zombidient that Obi is just another confused Olosho that change location grin

Thank l love this😃😃😃

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by searchlight: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2023
PassingShot:

He doesn't have to win or even score 25% in any of the five states in SE for him to be president.

That's how important SE zone is grin
If south east isn't important while always crying and begging for unity whenever they ask to leave the ZOO?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by Roboto11: 8:56am On Jan 25, 2023
searchlight:
Aren't they IPOB? Remember abịa is the headquarters of the terrorist IPOB.

Ipob has oppressed them too much.

They need liberation.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by searchlight: 8:57am On Jan 25, 2023
Gandrova:
We are not after South East, our strength is the Northern part of Nigeria
Lol be deciving yourself, Atiku is winning northern Nigeria and obi is winning southern Nigeria, Buhari will come third in this election bookmark this. He will only win South West
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by PassingShot(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2023
searchlight:
If south east isn't important while always crying and begging for unity whenever they ask to leave the ZOO?
Show me where I have begged the SE not to leave?

Or show me where anyone has begged you not to go?

Cry cry babies grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by Roboto11: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2023
77up:
That Katsina Rally really break LP no be small grin

Reality is down on them the noise makers, I heard Obi want to step down for Atiku or Kwankwaso grin donno who is deceiving them of winning grin grin

We already known before that Obi is just another Olosho wey change location, nothing different,just his zombidiots that's trying to force obi bad market on Nigerians but we are wiser.

Pls kindly add that Obin.go in PDP attire to remind zombidient that Obi is just another confused Olosho that change location grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by searchlight: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2023
victorsola:
if it’s obi u will say organic if it’s others u will say rented . Why not relax and wait to 25 when the jagaban himself will rule u ad your house hold. Don’t cry now . See u will enjoy under his government not that your obi that lies upandan. Still went to Chattam house to lie again .
Sorry i didn't watch the chatam house presentation, what was his lies?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by ceeceeco: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu don't stand a chance in Abia, forget all this rented and edited crowd
Majority of the people here just came to witness & collect their share of the money. I have seen countless people who have attended opposition's party rally, so don't be deceived by all these campaign crowd. Most of them you see there won't vote for the party.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by searchlight: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin dey there dey make noise from ogbete
main market. That Hero beer go clear from your eye on Feb 26.Hopefully,you'll go back to your biafra /death... I pray pythons catch u with that useless flag grin grin
Calm down lad. Tinubu will never be president. My greatest fear is power remaining in the north because that's more likely than Tinubu presidency. The block votes that tinubu is hoping for in the north has been balkanized by kwankwaso and Atiku and Atiku will win 60% of northern votes.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by bhella10: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
If tinubu gets 10k votes in Abia,he has won the election
Buhari got 25%+ in Abia. Twice! So stfu!
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by triplechoice(m): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2023
hotseat:

The problem is with the FG, the CBN and the banks and not just the CBN alone.

If all do their jobs appropriately, changing of bank notes shouldn't be such a huge problem.

Everything boils down to ineptitude, the usual Nigerian factor!

Nigeria is not and won't be the only country to change its bank notes!

Everything in Nigeria is upside down!

Tufia!

I think the real problem is the difficulty of knowing who to believe amomgs the three.

The Government and CBN have announced that they have given enough to the banks for distribution and that there shouldn't be any shortage of new notes.

But banks are still giving out old notes and if you ask them why, they tell you to forget what CBN has announced that they haven't been given enough.

For me I don't want any extension. This is not the first time this country is changing its currency and we never experienced what we're experiencing now.

I suspect there's some hoarding going on or other things that may be responsible that we are yet to know of.

There shouldn't be any extension so we know who is lying between CBN and the banks.

I don't see how any bank in this country , especially the ones still issuing out old notes,would continue to do so after the deadline.
And if they're unable to give their customers the new notes by next week Tuesday, then the banks and CBN would need to explain to Nigerians what has happened ,and then we would know the truth.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu self dey use canopy for inside small Umuahia stadium? 😂 It is finished.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by Musauzor(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2023
Scantily scanty, though most of the rally attendees were imported from Imo and Ebonyi States. No sane Abian will vote the sick and cognitively challenged Bola Tribulation.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by NwokoloOwa: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu is a tough and sagacious politician notwithstanding his short comings. I like his energy and skill of focusing on whatever he wants no matter what you think. Lets see how this will carry him through in the next 4 wks as we head to the polls.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by Couldntfigurean: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2023
bhella10:
Buhari got 25%+ in Abia. Twice! So stfu!
Buhari is tinubu then
While at it,You can also believe that tinubu will win in Atiku’s Adamawa like buhari,dreams are free
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by Cof1ex(m): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2023
This people are not there for Asiwaju oo, check out their posters, polo etc..
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by Injera(f): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Ok Habiola Hardeyniyi from HAba in Habia state

Dey play,just dey play
30k Yoruba Muslim utchin
I am Yoruba of IBO mother.born in Aba ngwa
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by Tony4000: 9:28am On Jan 25, 2023
Asiwaju u come campaign for region u no fit rep their attire.. mobilization gone wrong
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by ipobarecriminals: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2023
searchlight:
Calm down lad. Tinubu will never be president. My greatest fear is power remaining in the north because that's more likely than Tinubu presidency. The block votes that tinubu is hoping for in the north has been balkanized by kwankwaso and Atiku and Atiku will win 60% of northern votes.
ur father's a lad
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by chudi82(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2023
tongue
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by biafranrealson: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Roboto11 post=120354566]

The crowd choke you.

There are many more silent Abians that would vote Tinubu.

They are only concerned about the violence your people mete out on the innocent in the east.

They would be liberated shortly.[/quote

They cane to see the level of tinubu Amnesia and shaky shaky hands ]
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by galaxy2020(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Collect the money chop, and vote Peter Obi....that's the plan
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

There won't be extension
. Tinubu will not be allowed to buy votes in February election

All politicians do vote buying, obi did when he was in PDP

even an individual have dollars account not to talk of peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku

the person with high number of vote buying get the victory, you're just going to be here rant, shout, wail but you know what life will goes on
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by Confirmedzombie: 10:08am On Jan 25, 2023
Abia state in the bag for Tinubu. God bless Abians umu chineke
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by tessiko: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2023
Roboto11:

The crowd choke you.

There are many more silent Abians that would vote Tinubu.

They are only concerned about the violence your people mete out on the innocent in the east.

They would be liberated shortly.

Abia State has nothing to do with PDP or APC both in gubernatorial and presidential election this 2023

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by Solocoin: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Wow see crowd

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by 77up(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Roboto11 post=120356409][/quote]Thanks you grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by ifihearam: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2023
A quick painful reminder...for you to be president, you must have the highest number of voted and have a minimun of 25% of 24 states including FCT..

Do you really think your candidate can pull this off? hopes and faith dont win election, its all about practical reality.

If Tinubu a muslim is rejected in the North one wonders why an Igbo man has hope grin grin grin grin grin

Come rain or sunlight, atiku is the next president.

He is the only one acceptable in all geo political zones.

If care is not taken Atiku and Bat might get higher votes that obi in SE.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by mading951: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2023
Pells:
Magnoliaa let's make peace and talk of Nl🥰🥰
Thanks for sharing such great information . Nexus Iceland
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State by CursedOsuPigs: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu don't stand a chance in Abia, forget all this rented crowd and edited pictures

If these are rented crowd, then it means the entire SE is being ravaged by hunger. This is huge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award / LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka / Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.