Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (60480 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by aramide: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2005
the most annoying actor is chidi tchikere, he talks with his tongue and spits on every other actor and actress on scene all his films end tragically, never a happy ending!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2005
Laughing oxygen gas smiley
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2005
he talks with his tongue and spits on every other actor and actress on scene

thats really funny ha ha grin grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by cutiepie18(f): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2005
omg yes that stephanie okereke man dam,n she got to go with that weak ass accent of her rolleyes
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2005
zeora also doesn't like ini edo so now sj has a companion grin
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by virozuru(f): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2005
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by virozuru(f): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2005
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by goodguy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2005
Most annoying actor is one guy that lives in my area.
(Don't know his name and I dont care)
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Oyinhoney(m): 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2005
i like:
stella damascus
omotola jolade
genevive(even though shes a lil twine but on the other hand she does know how to act)
Ramsey
Desmond
hanks anuku

but the person i cant stand d most will have to b that amerifaken "Jim iyke" where d does he think his goin with that accent of his? his so fake
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by camara(f): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2005
well mine will have to be the most hated jim iyk.u've all summed it up,the guy is to fake 4 words.and there's this other black 1 with a mustache just under his nose.i've 4gotten his name he acted in this film "THE MAID" with another annoyin actress ucharia (with those talons she calls nails)what sort of walking step does he have plus he's always tryin 2 feel to cream.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by goodguy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2005
camara:

and there's this other black 1 with a mustache just under his nose.i've 4gotten his name
His name is Clem Ohameze (not sure abt the spelling). The guy is good. I like him.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by yangie: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2005
You guys are too funny. I am happy I found here because I thought I was alone in disugst for Jim iyke he looks like a houseboy. I refuse to even buy the movies he is in now I cant stand the looks of him. if Rita dominic is the yellow girl with a superfro her hair is beginning to annoy me and the way shes always doing her eyes. But she's ok.
Desmond looks like his yansh stinks or just unclean in geeneral. Eucharia is a proper gangsta actress and her hair and makeup is just a WONDAFUL sight to behold, it keeps me mesemerizing.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by BabyCakes(f): 12:49am On Dec 13, 2005
Haha lmao grin! I thought I was d only person in the world who hated Jim Iyke. my goodness!! Dat wanka almost ran into my car d other day while i was in traffic (lagos traffic for dat matter) and when i yelled at him to watch it, so he didnt scratch my porsche wink , he gave me d finger!!! I propose we set up an "I Hate Jim Iyke" fan club angry
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2005
hmm, angry grin
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by ozi(f): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2005
jim ikye is so annoying.

with his american igbo accent.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by nana(f): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2005
Aki 'n' pawpaw
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by virozuru(f): 1:35am On Dec 24, 2005
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by naana(f): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2005
[b][/b]Hanks Anuku wins hands down[b]
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by kechy(f): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2006
ozi:

jim ikye is so annoying.

with his american igbo accent.
grin grin rolleyes wink
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by disney(f): 1:34am On Jan 09, 2006
the most annoying naija actor is those useless short guys that acted in two rats .........l don't even care to know their names. They irritate me the way they act even my 10 year old sister can do better than that grin grin

Jim lyke is cool, got no probs wiht him. grin
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2006
Lmfaoooo scorpio theyre doggin jim like crazy , itll be okay *hug* , just tell him to stop with the overreacting thing n fake accent n he'll be cool , im beginning to see him more in other movies n he acted good , so ill give him that! , n hes a funny guy , id love to hang out with him still dont think hes cute though.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Scorpio(f): 1:50am On Jan 12, 2006
aww, at least u think he acted good...dat cool enough for me cheesy! i still got luv for him tho
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by icingbaby(f): 2:13am On Jan 12, 2006
genevive is really annoying to me, i can't stand her.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 12, 2006
Genevieve is raw she got talent but at times one gets tired of seein her u know. But scorpio yea hes not dat bad of an actor wen hes not doin the american parts.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by garbage: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2006
to me the most annoying is tony umez the way he takes scripts that makes him look like a fool;its either hes jilted or he joins a cult in that case hes always caughtthen he begins crying.as for eucharia shes artificial and so fat that she dosent have a neck anymore
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by DAMMYGLOW(f): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2006
for me it's john okafor
that man is so foolish
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by brianna: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2006
This are the people i cant stand:
jim iyke - 2 unreal
hanks anuku- 2 loud & bogus
segun arinze- 2 ugly
clara chukuwra-2 much makeup
gentle jack- butt ugly
sam loco-2 unfunny
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by tju38: 1:32am On Mar 09, 2006
Jim Iyke is sooo annoying!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by warriboi(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2006
definitely Jim Iyke
fake-wanna be-yankee dude
cant even make a complete sentence without messing it up
wonder if he ever attended classes at the skool he went

Minwhile,why is Hanks Anuku so scruffy?
Looks the same all the time,on and offscreen
Looks and acts like a drug head
hissssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by danyp(f): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2006
most annoying will be,
ill tell l8r
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by baby4u2(f): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2006
Tony Umez is definitely the most annoying actor I have ever seen. Stephanie Okereke cannot act. Where is Bob Manuel by the way and Saint Obi also? Eucharia what's up na? Wetin dey kpa? I no understand wetin u dey do these days with your dry dry movies. Liz Benson, please come back. Hank Anuku, Why you gotta be scruffy? I know you make enough money to take a shower and get yourself shaved. Jim Iyke, It's time for the accent to go. It's either you do the accent well or don't do it at all. By the way, you have been in Nigeria too long to still have that accent. Thumbs up to Joke Silva and her boo as well as to all our veteran actors and actresses. We respect una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.