Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Conversation Between Me And An Obedient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conversation Between Me And An Obedient (1204 Views)

Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient / An Obedient In Hot Tears ,promised To Keep Malice With God If Tinubu Wins(video) / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2023
Hello Guys,

I accused an Obedient that Obedients:

Are hypocrites
Never own up
Always shifting the goal post
Always act like everything is perfect with you

It did not take this guy 10 mins to be guilty of the accusations. Why? grin

I had to tell him to forward our chat to any intelligent person and the person will continue to wonder why he called me a Coward.

I said I was ready to bet up to 2m against Peter Obi. He said 2m is change that we should bet 10m.
I said no problem if he has up to 10m.
This guy said he doesn't have 10m cash and I told him that easiest and fastest way is to use cash.
I told him to bet 2m cash if he doesn't have 10m cash.

Naso this guy call ne coward.
He was trying to force his opinion on me just the way his Obedient folks do. Smh

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:00am On Jan 25, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2023
More.

I didn't reply him again when I realised it's a waste of time.

1 Share

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by Emmanuella00(f): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2023
👏👏
Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by Stella77(f): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2023
Jealous life kills ooo
Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by Cherish233: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2023
Abeg carry your nonsense chat to hell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Cherish233:
Abeg carry your nonsense chat to hell.
Typical style of an Obedient grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by StrongAlphMale: 9:09am On Jan 25, 2023
Stupid thread.

Apart from me, who else didn't read the Rubbish on the Post and on the screenshot?

Werey brought it here, perhaps for his fellow Tinubu urchins to hail him.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by Trust22(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2023
The guy might be right in the aspect of the COWARD...
Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by StrongAlphMale: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Typical style of an Obedient grin grin grin

Which one is typical style of OBIDIENT?

Oga, only if you knew how boring, dull and unintelligent that Rubbish you posted was, you wouldn't have even bother to post it. It's too long and boring as hell

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by DSC7: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2023
@op,,,, That guy murdered you oooo...

He was just hitting you with facts after facts....

Never engage an OBIdient if you aren't mentally sound tongue else they mess you up...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Hello Guys,

I accused an Obedient that Obedients:

Are hypocrites
Never own up
Always shifting the goal post
Always act like everything is perfect with you

It did not take this guy 10 mins to be guilty of the accusations. Why? grin

I had to tell him to forward our chat to any intelligent person and the person will continue to wonder why he called me a Coward.

I said I was ready to bet up to 2m against Peter Obi. He said 2m is change that we should bet 10m.
I said no problem if he has up to 10m.
This guy said he doesn't have 10m cash and I told him that easiest and fastest way is to use cash.
I told him to bet 2m cash if he doesn't have 10m cash.

Naso this guy call ne coward.
He was trying to force his opinion on me just the way his Obedient folks do. Smh

I don't have time to read your chat but of a truth, urchins are really stupid.

You want someone to bet on something with you and your terms?

Only fools who has no job places bet. Men who labor rightly don't do such foolish things.

You lot has been asking people to place bet on this or on that. That is a sign that you guys believe and live on corruption and easy way of making money.

Change your mentality.

Our problem as country is poor value system.

The best thing your mind could come up with is bet. What a person you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by christejames(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2023
The OBIdient guy obviously murdered you...

You could not stand him with facts.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by harqinhola(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2023
I’ve said these over and over again , if you are up for an objective and fact based conversation on why Bola Tinubu is better than Peter Obi and Atiku , I’ll gladly honour an interview or debate with any OBIDIENTS ! Asi ahi is the best thing right now !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Obedients grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by PassingShot(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Common sense is alien to Zombiidiots.

You wan bet, look for cash. Which one be documents of properties that may never get converted or possessed after your imminent loss?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2023
christejames:
The OBIdient guy obviously murdered you...

You could not stand him with facts.
With what facts? It's a waste of time trying to argue with you guys. I just want you guys to bet so that I can chop your money. Shikena

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2023
PassingShot:
Common sense is alien to Zombiidiots.

You wan bet, look for cash. Which one be documents of properties that may never get converted or possessed after your imminent loss?
Exactly my point. Very simple o.

He even called me a Coward. Who is the coward between the both of us.

They will be wrong and be bragging and cursing on top say dem wrong o. What a people!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by Ofunaofu: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Op, when are you going to post a conversation between you and your fellow tribally condemned urchin

I bet you, it will surely lack substance
Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by Islandboi(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2023
He murdered you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by Godwin4444: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2023
TenHag:
So what's your point now? It's next month...

I want to check something

LIKE for Tinubu

SHARE for Sowore
u people will b taught a bitter lesson

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by Urchinpainer: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Someone use his two lines and be discussing with himself and thinks we are urchins without sense.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Someone use his two lines and be discussing with himself and thinks we are urchins without sense.
Lmao. You Obedients will never cease to amaze me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by Urchinpainer: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Lmao. You Obedients will never cease to amaze me grin
Yes ooo.... As you Batist never cease to amaze us.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by mycar: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2023
Op, you sounded so unintelligent there, you shouldn't have posted it here. and yes, Nigeria is not in this poor state for nothing, there is a reason behind it, it is because of useless people like you.

5 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by SadiqBabaSani: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2023
I want to give that Obidient a Gift,

He murdered you op with facts,

No hasty generalization, just facts

5 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by Iceberg3: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Dino Melaye: "there's no way you will not sound stuppd if you are a supporter of APC".

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by FreedomArmy: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2023
Op the obedient is far more intelligent than you.
The obedient guy said something very important to you and you should learn from him when he told you he does not keep cash in naira because the apc government destroyed the Naira

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by OllyArt(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Hmm mm........

Am apolitical on this........
Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by dochenaj: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2023
It is a very lengthy chat.

But the part I read so far showed that the person chatting with you is smart and handled himself in a very proper manner.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by techWriter3: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Abeg bring your nonsense chat to hell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And Haija Yau' Dau / Delta Decides2023: PDP Clears 23 LGAs, Raises Alarm Over Ethiope West, Ughelli N / The Rumored Relationship Between Simon Ekpa & Tinubu's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.