Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Conversation Between Me And An Obedient - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conversation Between Me And An Obedient (1210 Views)

Peter Obi's Bore Hole Donations: Between Bashir Ahmaad And An Obedient / An Obedient In Hot Tears ,promised To Keep Malice With God If Tinubu Wins(video) / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by Mercisharelove(f): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
You should thank that guy for free lecture, he tutored you very well.

Chat him up again and share a drink with him please.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by PraizHim: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
OP you be correct Agbado urchin oh.

Re: Conversation Between Me And An Obedient by Apophenia24k: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
So human being still argue with Tinubu Supporters, wonder no go fit end.. BAT cannot win look at the numbers of registered voters, region and the major " contesitant" and the evidence is there staring at you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Campaign Council That Leave Tinubu Now Follow Atiku, Video / Ekweremadu: Victim Of Organ Harvesting Plot Says He’s In UK To Work / Election 2023: Woman Cries After Mistakenly Voting APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.