Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance (37921 Views)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by chokekachy: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQpFS2jLPSI

Obama’s rival in 2008 US election, Sen. McCain had a deformity in one hand. Obama’s team showed him respect & NEVER mocked him for it. But here, a VP candidate laughs as a clown falls on stage to mock another candidate. It’s the height of imbecility. They owe Nigerians an apology

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1618141736370581505?s=19

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by chokekachy: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2023

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by jahsharon: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Fetus Keyamoa Senior Advocate of Nigeria fell my hand by responding to a 3rd Class Geography graduate who is only in the same category as Peter Pandora Obituary another 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. I think idiots have a set of courses they select from

33 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Gbasgbos is part of politics and should not be taken seriously. If you don’t have a thick skin kindly leave the political scene, it’s as simple as that. Vote for Atiku and expect a better Nigeria. Atiku SAK

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by jahsharon: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Fetus Keyamo an erudite Senior Advocate of Nigeria fell my hand by responding to a 3rd Class Geography graduate who is only in the same category as Peter Pandora Obituary another 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. I think idiots have a set of courses they select from.

Let idiots chat with themselves nah

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Ofunaofu: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2023
APC should first apologize to Nigerians for all the failed promises

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Ofunaofu: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:
Fetus Keyamo an erudite Senior Advocate of Nigeria fell my hand by responding to a 3rd Class Geography graduate who is only in the same category as Peter Pandora Obituary another 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. I think idiots have a set of courses they select from.

You too, you fall hand by dragging Peter Obi into the conversation
What does the name, Peter Obi got to do with this

259 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Urchinpainer: 9:45am On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:

Urchin leave Obi out of your gutter mouth!

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by ambale(m): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2023
The difference here is that while McCain health records is in the open

Your candidate health records is private and he has been hoarding it also, come out and tell us if he's sick or not

Nonsense and keyano

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by slivertongue: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2023
Dino is a disgrace but tinubu is completely unfit. obi has d capacity to make nigeria great again

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by rajiedreez: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2023
grin na him sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Ancecoker(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by adioolayi(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2023
Clowns grin cheesy grin cheesy

Somewhere in their corners...maybe for phone..

Atiku and Tinubu will be laughing over these their clowns..

It's possible the clowns sef go dey bants themselves over phone..

Abi, no be Naija politicians again..... grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Cosmatikka: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu = Atiku
Atiku = Tinubu

APC = PDP
PDP = APC

Dino+Reno = Keyamo+FFK

Therefore, there's no difference between the jokers.

Only Obi is different. Vote Peter Obi for President

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by planetE(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Both PDP and APC are very useless. Very very useless

25 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by specialmati(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin with this cbn policy on old note so no bullion van come feb 25

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by southsouthking(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2023
This one pain keyamo

21 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by mcmbonu: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2023
H
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by ekukeku(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Tunubu once said
It's ridiculous to mention FUNKE AKINDELE in his presence....

What's dat ?

15 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by EKONGKING: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Dino seems to have hate relationship with tinubu ,he seems to be in his elements whenever tinubu family is mentioned.

Dino as much as he is a joke is far better than FFK ,the food urchin.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by onomeabuja: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQpFS2jLPSI

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1618141736370581505?s=19
Apcshit go hear wem for Dino hand.
Dino na bad guy grin
" hand de shake, yansh de strong grin"
Kia dino I take God beg u, no kill these people called "apcshit oo "

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2023
That one is saner Clime where they hardly believe in God!

Here they say they believe in God but act otherwise!

Elisha Mocked (2 Kings 2:23)
23From there, Elisha went up to Bethel, and as he was walking up the road, a group of boys came out of the city and jeered at him, chanting, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” 24Then he turned around, looked at them, and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Suddenly two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

Elisha is Emilokan!

Dino represents the forty two kids!

grin

I beg no one should quote me as I'm busy!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Naira20: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2023
Where is Reno?
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by ChatterHouse: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2023
I have never laff like this in eight years of pdapc

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by tuoyoojo(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2023
Old men fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by mu2sa2: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2023
Somebody says Peter Obi and Dino Malaye were/are below average guys who barely escape repeating their final years in university by escaping with a miserable 3rd class.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by MrPADDY(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2023
That is what makes Nigerian politics a dirty game. If I may recall, you and your group did worse than this to Yaradua and GEJ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsA7aky6E3g

8 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by MiaBeer(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2023
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers / Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.