Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance (37945 Views)

‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by highchief1: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQpFS2jLPSI

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1618141736370581505?s=19
na small pikin Dey worry dino and those mocking tinubu with health.Some of us have seen the life.Dino may die before tinubu.TB Joshua wasn’t sick.issue based campaigns is what we need not this.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by ambale(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Are you saying when people call you derogatory names, you just shine your 32 teeth nd move on becos it is not the name on your WAEC result.

And you really need to study the difference between "reacting" and "being worried" ... gudluck

Oga is your candidate sick? Yes or No

No dey stress us jere even your party spokesperson keyano also mocked yaradua back in 2006, so what changes?
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Coolboy009: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:
Fetus Keyamoa Senior Advocate of Nigeria fell my hand by responding to a 3rd Class Geography graduate who is only in the same category as Peter Pandora Obituary another 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. I think idiots have a set of courses they select from
you that graduated with first class, what have you achieved with your life? Some of the great men in the world today (Bill Gates, Oprah, Steve Jobs,
Mark Zuckerberg etc) drop out of school and yet they are celebrated today, your academic grade has nothing to do with your intelligence and your capability.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by ambale(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
ElSudani:

No, it has nothing to do with whether or not McCain's health records was in the open. Another incident occurred when Trump as president made fun of a reporter who appears to have some disability. Trump was roundly condemned for doing so. This is a reflection of our dysfunctional value system. What Dino just did is not politics, it was a show of shame.

Now you are getting it wrong

The journalist is on his job, they know he's sick and you cannot abuse him with it

But here, you guys have been saying this man is fit and he's been proving otherwise

Not like am a fan of dino but whatever they like let them do to themselves

Even the keyano and ffk never blast buhari and even this tinubu in time past

Why I go dey drink Panadol for their headache
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by swissobed: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lmao
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by reddingtonblack: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
ambale:

Oga is your candidate sick? Yes or No

No dey stress us jere even your party spokesperson keyano also mocked yaradua back in 2006, so what changes?

What is your candidate doing at the moment that Tinubu can not do ??

Whether kenyamo mocked or not it still does not changed the tendencies of recipient reacting ..
like i said go n study the difference btwn reacting & being worried
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by kingmaster2009: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
In a sane country this Dino Melaye suppose to be truck driver ...now, he has manoever his way to the politics and even represent Kogi people in the upper chamber ....

Can you imagine a national senator falling and rising on the podium just to make a point......i think there are better ways of making a mockery of your opponent without an outright show of shame...

Nigeria is the only country where an armed robber and kidnapped is aspiring to become a senator, governor
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by KosiGee(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dino Melaye is a clown, he has never distanced himself from comedy and imbecility. What he did was foolish and offensive but Keyamo shouldn’t be comparing McCain with Tinubu.

McCain was a national hero, a veteran who got his injury by ‘taking one for the team’. He was captured, tortured but did not give away any secret. He did not betray his mates and his country. His background checked out and he had no dodgy past. He was ready to die to defend USA.

Can the same be said about Bola Tinubu?
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Bigseven(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
And you people don’t owe us apology abi Weyrey

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by rickyrex(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:
Fetus Keyamoa Senior Advocate of Nigeria fell my hand by responding to a 3rd Class Geography graduate who is only in the same category as Peter Pandora Obituary another 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. I think idiots have a set of courses they select from
as e dey pain you , e dey sweet us
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Zorn: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:
What grade and which university did your walking soakaway graduate from? Don't bring your useless oluwole A4 paper ink stained Photoshop here.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by thymee(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hummmm...same keyamo that called Yaradua half liver and half brain years back...
.....Bird of a feather......
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Stevebuffet: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Oh, Melaye also has a third class like Obi....naim be say na third class Atiku get too.

It must be a conglomeration of third class politicians.

Obi doesn’t have a 3rd class.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by thymee(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Keyamo listen to urself hia

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by ambale(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

What is your candidate doing at the moment that Tinubu can not do ??

Whether kenyamo mocked or not it still does not changed the tendencies of recipient reacting ..
like i said go n study the difference btwn reacting & being worried

Kpele reactor grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by galaxy2020(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
This one PAINNNNN keyamo, na mock me I mock you we de, abi you no dey mock Atiku? This one na breakfast yet, wait till them serve una dinner, una eyes go open.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by TheOgaBoss: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
highchief1:
na small pikin Dey worry dino and those mocking tinubu with health.Some of us have seen the life.Dino may die before tinubu.TB Joshua wasn’t sick.issue based campaigns is what we need not this.
It is funny how many of u turn philosophical when the table turns, but u guys were very comfortable mocking GEJ and his wife in 2015. At least they have not included his wife in this mockery now, but apc and the shameless SW members observed no boundary when they deployed this same tool against GEJ.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Cantonese: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:

Where the hand to fall? You get hand?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by AndSunGorilla: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us e dey pain dem!!!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by highchief1: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
It is funny how many of u turn philosophical when the table turns, but u guys were very comfortable mocking GEJ and his wife in 2015. At least they have not included his wife in this mockery now, but apc and the shameless SW members observed no boundary when they deployed this same tool against GEJ.
I have never been with apc bro.Jonathan is my southern brother.I don’t just like when ppl use health to ridicule ppl.I have seen where the very healthy die bro.This life is somehow.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Youngpaperboy: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:
Fetus Keyamo an erudite Senior Advocate of Nigeria fell my hand by responding to a 3rd Class Geography graduate who is only in the same category as Peter Pandora Obituary another 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. I think idiots have a set of courses they select from.

Let idiots chat with themselves nah
And the same Senior Advocate of APC once refered to YARADUA, a sitting president as Man with Half Liver and Half brain. God go Punish all of una wey be hypocrites
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by chrizzyace: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:
Fetus Keyamo an erudite Senior Advocate of Nigeria fell my hand by responding to a 3rd Class Geography graduate who is only in the same category as Peter Pandora Obituary another 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. I think idiots have a set of courses they select from.

Let idiots chat with themselves nah

Sorry he “fell” your hand, but what’s PO business in this matter abeg? Lol
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by JOemmy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Stupid keyamo where was he when tinibu attack media dogs where mocking other presidential candidates even calling some obituary? You reap what ever you sow in life they never expected that a day like this will ever come.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by kelly72: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQpFS2jLPSI

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1618141736370581505?s=19

But even the deformed, physically and mentally deranged Tinubu is also mocking other candidates. What's wrong to mock an invalid who cannot hold a teacup without quaking with hand tremor, whose handlers are always afraid to let him face the public? All the commedians in Nigeria are now cashing out big because if the hefty content Tinubu keeps churning out, yet a blind man is busy trying to show the way to people whose eyes are open and seeing.

Get well soon Tinubu.
And learn to stay away from what is bigger than you.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Metrofox(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
He who seeks equity must come to the table with clean hands
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
ATIKU'S MONEY SPEAKING
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by simplesearch: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:

3rd classes, with myriads of employees working under them. Have you achieved such feat with your first at all, if indeed you graduated with one?
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by simplesearch: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
mu2sa2:
Somebody says Peter Obi and Dino Malaye were/are below average guys who barely escape repeating their final years in university by escaping with a miserable 3rd class.

The third class of those days is by far a better grade than many 2nd and first class of nowadays. The quality of education back then, is nothing to be compared with now.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by harbarzzy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Cosmatikka:
Tinubu = Atiku
Atiku = Tinubu

APC = PDP
PDP = APC

Dino+Reno = Keyamo+FFK

Therefore, there's no difference between the jokers.

Only Obi is different. Vote Peter Obi for President
Same Obi that moved from PDP to LP
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by CoolAmbience(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Stevebuffet:

Obi doesn’t have a 3rd class.

His result please....

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Invitationn: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Cosmatikka:

Tinubu = Atiku
Atiku = Tinubu
Obi= Low budget Atiku

Obi said Atiku is his mentor and leader.Lol
LP= Disgruntled PDP
APC = PDP
PDP = APC

Dino+Reno = Keyamo+FFK

Therefore, there's no difference between the jokers.

Only Obi is different. Vote Peter Obi for President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Wearing "Made In Nigeria" Clothes (photos) / Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview / Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.