Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance (37908 Views)

‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by henrydav: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2023
Ofunaofu:
APC should first apologize to Nigerians for all the failed promises
Not only all the failed promises both for poverty, hardship, suffering, they inflicted on people
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Samogloby: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2023
You can't support APC without suspending your brain,the current president without certificate was supported by so called SAN (Kiyamo) and he still supporting someone with questionable characters. Both 3rd class certificate olders you referred to (Obi and Dino) are better than 1st class certificate holder in your family
jahsharon:
Fetus Keyamo an erudite Senior Advocate of Nigeria fell my hand by responding to a 3rd Class Geography graduate who is only in the same category as Peter Pandora Obituary another 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. I think idiots have a set of courses they select from.

Let idiots chat with themselves nah
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by henrydav: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2023
Every pee poo urchins that refused to get sense, what are you waiting for? fall down and dieeeee
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Emperorx: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQpFS2jLPSI

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1618141736370581505?s=19
Kayemo should go and sit down this is politics and he knows that he should not come and start crying for sympathy
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Babastrong(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Cosmatikka post=120357772]Tinubu = Atiku
Atiku = Tinubu

APC = PDP
PDP = APC

Dino+Reno = Keyamo+FFK

Therefore, there's no difference between the jokers.

Only Obi is different. Vote Peter Obi for President [ a vote for obi is a vote for disunit of nigeria. As bonafide nigerians, we stand with our promise. "To defend her unit"]
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Iceberg3: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2023
My God.. please I'm not part of this or the lyrics or whatever but,dammm,the beat of the music is out of this world!!!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2023
What kind of politicians do we have in this country. Soooo shameless, bunch of riffraff
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by kellyzaf(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:
Fetus Keyamoa Senior Advocate of Nigeria fell my hand by responding to a 3rd Class Geography graduate who is only in the same category as Peter Pandora Obituary another 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. I think idiots have a set of courses they select from

Bro plz just take a deep breath then listen to yourself on this ur comment again, is very important cuz many mad people r on the road now with suits.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Henryjr(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Nigerians are responsible for their sufferings

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Goodoldays(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:
Fetus Keyamoa Senior Advocate of Nigeria fell my hand by responding to a 3rd Class Geography graduate who is only in the same category as Peter Pandora Obituary another 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. I think idiots have a set of courses they select from

Responding to who? cheesy

What has Peter Obi got to do with this?
Seriously your obsession with Obi is affecting your reasoning,I pray you don’t go mad before feb25
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by blowjohn(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Urchin leave Obi out of your gutter mouth!

Both of u shud show some respect to me.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by easzypeaszy(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Same technique u used to unseat Jonathan is same used against u.
So u dont hv anytin to say.. Fooools
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by cheaperstores: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2023
Dino Melaye is not from labor party why Obi in this matter. One thing is clear, a lot of discussion and debates lack in-depth reasoning. We are so biased and skewed to our ethnic, religious and party sentiments.
Nation won't move forward like this

quote author=jahsharon post=120356921]Fetus Keyamo an erudite Senior Advocate of Nigeria fell my hand by responding to a 3rd Class Geography graduate who is only in the same category as Peter Pandora Obituary another 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. I think idiots have a set of courses they select from.

Let idiots chat with themselves nah[/quote]
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by HNICEARTH: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2023
They owe us no apology. GTFOH!
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by FireUpNow(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:
Oga be informed that some third class holders and college drop outs perform better than most first class holders outside school. If he didn't go to university to get that thirdy you will still call him an illiterate on the ground of you calling someone a third class holder who is doing better for himself and family shouldn't be an issue of shaming here. Can Festus Keyamo be bold enough to come out and tell Nigerians what deformity Tinubu has as a lawyer with inteligently?
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by bentenny(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:
First class mumu!
Thats why you are an APC robot programmed to mention or attack Obi even when the person that mocked your dementia stricken paymaster is from PDP!
The fear of Obi is the beginning of constant sleepless nights for you urchins!
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by arantess: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:
The dance and fall pain u urchins no be small thing, 🤡🤡🤡
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by AmuDimpka: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2023
APC don fall hand finish
In warri we dey call see finish
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by lomprico(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2023
This one pain the hungry SAN. grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by arantess: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2023
FireUpNow:

Oga be informed some third class holders and college drop outs perdome better than most first class holders outside school. If he didn't go to university to get that thirdy you will still call him an illiterate on ground of you calling someone a third class holders who is doing better for himself and family shouldn't be an issue of shaming here. Can Festus Keyamo be bold enough to come out and tell Nigerians what deformity Tinubu has?
You know most fools think you need first class to make it in this life....that's how myopic their brain is
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by SmartPolician: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2023
EKONGKING:
Dino seems to have hate relationship with tinubu ,he seems to be in his elements whenever tinubu family is mentioned.

Dino as much as he is a joke is far better than FFK ,the food urchin.

Not entirely true. Dino is a thug.

He will do anything to protect his source of money, including ridiculing and insulting the perceived opposition to it.

We saw how he was able to get Peter Obi angry to the point that Obi couldn't contain his anger and had to warn him.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by bentenny(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You too, you fall hand by dragging Peter Obi into the conversation
What does the name, Peter Obi got to do with this
They are APC robots recently programmed to see Obi in every opposition party!
The obsession of Obi is too real!
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by FireUpNow(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2023
arantess:

You know most fools think you need first class to make it in this life....that's how myopic their brain is
That is the point. They think first class is all it takes to be successful in life forgetting that most third class holders are very smart in the street life
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by beejay85: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2023
EKONGKING:
Dino seems to have hate relationship with tinubu ,he seems to be in his elements whenever tinubu family is mentioned.

Dino as much as he is a joke is far better than FFK ,the food urchin.
Tinubu dumped him out of the Senate.....that's y
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by reddingtonblack: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2023
ambale:
The difference here is that while McCain health records is in the open

Your candidate health records is private and he has been hoarding it also, come out and tell us if he's sick or not

Nonsense and keyano

McCain health record is in the open becos he lives in sane climes, he lives among people who know boundaries and won't play politics with everything.

In Nigeria, people that want to know eveeything about you are not doing so becos they care or love you ... if Tinubu publicize is health record today, it can only be recycled as a weapon, nothing positive can come out of it
Politics asides, culturally people don't publicize there health information because Nigeria complicated set of humans, they are more prone to be evil than be a support.

So cry blood, a man that can stand the rigorous activities of campaigning round the 36states is definitely fit and fine, try it and lets see if you won't look frail. Stress no be anybody Mate
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by Bestymary: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:
Mad man leave peter obi out of ur rotten mouth, u don't have intergrite that is why u are supporting a drug balloon.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by sisisioge: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2023
I find it really gross considering no one's health status is guaranteed tomorrow. Who knows what could happen tomorrow? Anyways, there is something fundamentally wrong with Dino, he has a track record of being an edit😾
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance by ambale(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

McCain health record is in the open becos he lives in sane climes, he lives among people who know boundaries and won't play politics with everything.

In Nigeria, people that want to know eveeything about you are not doing so becos they care or love you ... if Tinubu publicize is health record today, it can only be recycled as a weapon, nothing positive can come out of it
Politics asides, culturally people don't publicize there health information because Nigeria complicated set of humans, they are more prone to be evil than be a support.

So cry blood, a man that can stand the rigorous activities of campaigning round the 36states is definitely fit and fine, try it and lets see if you won't look frail. Stress no be anybody Mate

If he's not sick, then why worry that somebody is mocking him?

Try dey stay one lane jere grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria / PDP Laments Obasanjo’s Exit, Says Ex-president Rejected Pleas / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.