Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance (3856 Views)

What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by beylinko02: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
This is a good deal if genuine.
I need about 500k to purchase a machine to aid my wife in producing bread which sheal supplies to supermarket. 300k will go a long way in helping me complete the payment.
In a year the 300k will be paid.
Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by Soylife(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
I own a big shop in lagos where i am doing my business. This money will help me expand my business and increase my daily profit. You can visit me at my shop at any time you want i promise you,you will be impressed with what you see. I have my receipt of payment for the shop.
I will pay an interest of 50k after eight months.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by raphretle: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Centurion101:
So Long story Short I've got like 300-350k excess more than I currently have budgeted to keep me going for this year.
I'm a kind of person that will just blow this money on useless things like pills and booze if it's still in my account, unless I actually get something valuable, Money is not easy to make and I will hate wasting this money on crap and that is exactly what is going to happen in a month or two if the money is still with me, I've tried buying phones or laptops but I have two of those already and it really doesn't make any sense. I'm not really into fashion so clothing is not an option.
So I thought well Maybe if I could borrow someone and the person returns it like 2 years after then the money would still be untouched then and I wouldn't have wasted it on crap.
You must have legal backing though so I know who to arrest if I don't get my money back, I'm interested in only one person and the amount is 300k, you're going to pay 5% more to me, so you're going to return 315k to me in a year or two. I think that's more than fair

To avoid stories that touch.. I will open a Leadway insurance plan for you.. after one or two years(depends on your preferred duration) your money +profit will be deposited directly to your account. It comes with life cover as well Incase of emergencies.
Remember you are not giving it to me, it's your money.
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by Seekhimnow: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Centurion101:
So Long story Short I've got like 300-350k excess more than I currently have budgeted to keep me going for this year.
I'm a kind of person that will just blow this money on useless things like pills and booze if it's still in my account, unless I actually get something valuable, Money is not easy to make and I will hate wasting this money on crap and that is exactly what is going to happen in a month or two if the money is still with me, I've tried buying phones or laptops but I have two of those already and it really doesn't make any sense. I'm not really into fashion so clothing is not an option.
So I thought well Maybe if I could borrow someone and the person returns it like 2 years after then the money would still be untouched then and I wouldn't have wasted it on crap.
You must have legal backing though so I know who to arrest if I don't get my money back, I'm interested in only one person and the amount is 300k, you're going to pay 5% more to me, so you're going to return 315k to me in a year or two. I think that's more than fair
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by Unlimitk(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Centurion101:

Yeah stroking my ego won't get you anything bro,I guarantee you, I don't have such hubris lol
Oga na lie u dey lie 🤣🧐🤐
Oya send me 2k😤😤😤
I will send u the 2k back if u are really genuine
Just 2k

1 Like

Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by Jimmythewise: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Well, I can guarantee that you will have an extra 4 million on this money by the end of 2years.

Here's how, I have a guaranteed site than can give 2% profit everyday(6k daily). If you withdraw everyday then you have 4mil by the end of 2 years but if you don't withdraw daily we are talking about 10mil and above by law of compound interest.

The safety of this 300k is guaranteed as the site does not need to have access to your money.

Dm me for further details on WhatsApp
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by Kvngyemi0407(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
If I can get a loan of 80k, I can invest in forex trading, I'm currently attending a training by a renowned forex trader Olusegun Enujowo. I can pay double the price in 2 months through mentorship and guidance. 08106172657 is my contact
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by doughziay: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Centurion101:

No long stories, If granted this loan, I'll immediately move to getting food stuffs in large quantities for sale. I'm a retailer and sell raw food stuffs. I'm based in Lagos.
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by Richy1981: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Centurion101:

How do I reach u
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by captaininiobong(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sure I can use it to back up my poultry business and return it back to you in six months time. My whatsap in my signature
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by chimeremodlyn: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Centurion101:

lets deal. You borrow me the money. I collect rent on my property- 300k per year. So the tenants pay the rent to your account instead. They will soon pay for this year but i need money to sort out things immediately
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by Iamsane: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Centurion101:

I will invest the money in palm oil and POS business. I already have the container somewhere in Lagos where I am currently Paying it's rent but have no startup Capital to commence the business.

The 300k will be 100% used for acquiring palm oil. The season is Almost here and those that promised me funds are not turning up. While I am expecting some fund from another source to startup the POS.

But I am not able to pay any interest on the money. We can have another arrangements where profits will be shared by both of us.

Thank you.
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by ikeno(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
When it's time to pay back you will start hearing one story or another 😂😂😂.how my business is not yielding profit.you be the one chasing after them trying to recover your money.🤣🤣🤣
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by BusinessPlan22: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Scammer guy, have u Allievated ur family from poverty??
I'm sure u have cousins somewhere who needs this opportunity ehn!
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
The thing about business is basically knowing the trend. And consistency.

I will use the money and get replacement screens for high end phones (Samsung, IPhone and specifically Redmi)

Will get this in bulk for companies and repair stores who fix devices on request and make 40-50% net profit after complete sales. Amongst selling of gadgets at a reasonable fee to existing customers.
I have a company duly registered under CAC

With my know how in this niche, it's a matter of the quantity I can offer at a given frame of time
Monthly repayment plan of 32,000 will be sent monthly into your repayment account for a tenor of 12 months certain.

I'm available chief
Centurion101:
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by etrange: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
You're not borrowing, you're lending. Please, use the right words to avoid confusion.

1 Like

Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by Laird(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Centurion101:

Please do not borrow anybody your money.

Take it and do fixed deposit in a Bank or buy dollar and do fixed deposit in the bank

Or buy 1 year government treasury bills through your bank

2 Likes

Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by HENRY648: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Vyzz:
grin

I will pay you double in two months time but I am only borrowing with my voters card
🤣🤣
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by yomi531(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Seekhimnow:

Can you borrowed me with your terms. I want to get a vehicle for bolt business from a nairaland seller. But the amount I have is not complete. If you can borrow me, I will sign agreement with court order for repayment. I'm in Lagos.
Pls do u have the contact of the nairaland car seller(bolt)? I want to make enquiries on how to get hire purchase. Pls
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by phatriqk(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Well there is not wrong in trying I might be a bit late though. Here's my pitch

If I should be given 300k ($400) right now here's what I will do with, I am a long term crypto trader I normally trade on binance P2P as a merchant 300k ($400) will really step up my game, with that 300k I could make 5x that amount or more within a year, and if it's up to 2 years I am definitely sure of nothing less than 10x (3m), I can definitely return you between 20-30% profit, I have also researched some low cap new project with potentials to do 10x, all I got to do is leverage. Well that's my pitch I know a lot people see risk in crypto but that's just sentiment bear market is full of opportunities if you know your game. I stay in Abuja though.
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by Centurion101: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
beylinko02:
This is a good deal if genuine.
I need about 500k to purchase a machine to aid my wife in producing bread which sheal supplies to supermarket. 300k will go a long way in helping me complete the payment.
In a year the 300k will be paid.
Thank you sir
Send me your number pls
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by Axis313(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Centurion101:

Guy,put your money in fixed deposit.
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by seanwilliam(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Go and lock your money in piggyvest , choose safelock , the interest is 10% pa I guess. It’s 26% for two years . No Dey whine people on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by Evergreen4(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
ishadfurnitures:
If you can borrow me the money i want to add it with the ones.i have with me which I can use in supplies of wooden pallet some manufacturing companies in Lagos, I can use my company original Certificate as collateral and we bind it legally so as fo me not to default if you are serious chat me on 08099212590 or you can drop your contact.
Bro this sounds like a good business. Please can you elaborate on this ?
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by TUANKU(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
Laird:

Please do not borrow anybody your money.

Take it and do fixed deposit in a Bank or buy dollar and do fixed deposit in the bank

Or buy 1 year government treasury bills through your bank
Someone else could genuinely grow their business or start something from this, the owner of the money even said it involves legal process. Let the owner decide na, am sure the owner of the money knows about fixed deposits before he decided to make this post.
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by yellowgarri2(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Centurion101:
dash me 5k bro. Hunger bad

Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by beylinko02: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Centurion101:

Send me your number pls
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by ravensckar(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
This OP is quite smart and I give it to him! This is an indirect way of seeking investment advice. If you still don't know that, then, you deserve Tinubu (Mr. Balablu) as your president. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by weblord1900: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Piggyvest will give you %7 or %8 per annum I think.. ✅
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by eDoctorr(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Centurion101:

For a reasonable thing. Pls 8079076853
Re: I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance by nwetadinobi042(m): 7:02am On Jan 26, 2023
Okay i am interested but what do you exactly mean by legal assurance? I am a student in UNN Enugu. I want to use the money to open shawarma business on campus.
Centurion101:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drawbridge Nigeria / Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? / Access Bank: (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.