Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Are QNET And Qnet Infinity Millennials The Same? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are QNET And Qnet Infinity Millennials The Same? (1706 Views)

QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam / I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? / Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are QNET And Qnet Infinity Millennials The Same? by Joannebassey: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2023
Has anyone noticed that the alleged officials are said to belong to the Qnet Infinity Millennial of Nigeria? As far as I know, QNET is simply identified as QNET; and if there has been a change in name or addition of a name, I’m sure they’ll make it known as they’ve done in previous times when there have been name changes.

I’m not one to believe just anything, so I’ve done my research. Apparently, these groups of people who refer to themselves as Infinity Millenials of Nigeria are not company employees; instead, they are registered distributors who conduct sales of QNET products under the company’s policy. However, these are now offering employment opportunities on behalf of the company and requesting vast amounts of money in exchange for jobs or a quick way to JAPA.

In this age of technology, it is effortless to confirm things, no one accepts an interview or job offer without conducting due research, so in my opinion, it is pretty easy to know that these infinity millennial people are not QNET itself. The earlier we can distinguish legit QNET officials from fraudsters, the better it'll be for everyone, and falling victim to such schemes can be avoided.

3 Likes

Re: Are QNET And Qnet Infinity Millennials The Same? by XAUBulls: 2:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Joannebassey:
Has anyone noticed that the alleged officials are said to belong to the Qnet Infinity Millennial of Nigeria? As far as I know, QNET is simply identified as QNET; and if there has been a change in name or addition of a name, I’m sure they’ll make it known as they’ve done in previous times when there have been name changes.

I’m not one to believe just anything, so I’ve done my research. Apparently, these groups of people who refer to themselves as Infinity Millenials of Nigeria are not company employees; instead, they are registered distributors who conduct sales of QNET products under the company’s policy. However, these are now offering employment opportunities on behalf of the company and requesting vast amounts of money in exchange for jobs or a quick way to JAPA.

In this age of technology, it is effortless to confirm things, no one accepts an interview or job offer without conducting due research, so in my opinion, it is pretty easy to know that these infinity millennial people are not QNET itself. The earlier we can distinguish legit QNET officials from fraudsters, the better it'll be for everyone, and falling victim to such schemes can be avoided.

Re: Are QNET And Qnet Infinity Millennials The Same? by AskProf: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
[quote author=XAUBulls post=121284622][/quote]

Which product(s) do the (QNET) distribute? Name just one.

(1) (Reply)

Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) / Vacancies At Uac Foods Nigeria / Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.