Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) (29506 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Orch1981: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
SpatialKing:

State which part of the constitution

Moreover when would Tinubu go back to his hometown in Osun State

Obi does not live in Lagos
He lives in Onitsha
But has a house in Lagos

Then why does Tinubu own a house in Abuja
He practically now lives in Abuja?
Is Abuja his hometown?

So why is Buhari living in Kaduna
Buhari has never lived in Daura he only visits
Is that is hometown?

GEJ was living in Port Harcourt although his life
He now lives in Abuja
What happened to Bayelsa state

In fact what gave Tinubu the right and audacity to own a house in Abuja? I thought Lagos is heaven on earth

Please you guys should stop these arguments is baseless... Say something else
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ogun thunder fire u Tinubu there

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

How would someone who graduated with DISTINCTION step down for a 3rd CLASS dullard?

1st of all governance is not by certificate grade if it was many of our senator would have transformed their constituencies.

governance is by character, credibility and competence.

2ndly who has distinction? Does such person have a real name and primary and secondary school certificate or documents?

Pls stop this joke.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Orch1981: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
realestate99:

.....and the universe will not spare you for trying to enforce a mediocre serial liar, a
criminal that stashed his people's Commonwealth funds abroad and a clulesss tribal candidate who has been frolicking with same politicians you want to rescue us from over the years .

Are there not millions of your tribesman out of school? You have resulted to emotional manipulation just to drive your silly point. Hear this and hear well, no ounce of Igbo blood will smell presidency until this union elapse at the due date......still waiting for more of your emotional Lamentations because that is the Hallmark of a flattie.
Useless fool with your one vote
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
jaxxy:

1st of all governance is not by certificate grade if it was many of our senator would have transformed their constituencies.

governance is by character, credibility and competence.

2ndly who has distinction? Does such person have a real name and primary and secondary school certificate or documents? Pls stop this joke.

Tinubu graduated from Chicago state university with distinction in Accounting. But, you are a typical osu and so you will continue spreading IPIG bureau of disinformation lies.

Governance, Obi has NOTHING to show. Tinubu's governance is seen all over Lagos every single day.

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Ojiofor: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
zomby:

Senseless comment by a pig!

Dirty piglet
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Tinubu graduated from Chicago state university with distinction in Accounting. But, you are a typical osu and so you will continue spreading IPIG bureau of disinformation lies.

Governance, Obi has NOTHING to show. Tinubu's governance is seen all over Lagos every single day.

u can only decieve urself. we know a the lies.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by shimolv: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by BreconHills(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvshLO8s2i8

Source- https://gazettengr.com/igbos-owe-me-votes-peter-obi-is-my-tenant-in-lagos-tinubu-says/

As someone who supports BAT for my objective of increasing the power of the states - I must warn him against making entitled statements. No one owes anyone anything in politics. That's the cold fact he must surely already know.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
jaxxy:
u can only decieve urself. we know a the lies.

EVERYTHING you claim about Tinubu you got from IPIG BUREAU OF DISINFORMATION. The same bureau that claim that Buhari is dead and has been replaced by a Sudanese, El Jubril.

So, you see why intelligent people don't take you osus seriously?

Tinubu a gradaute with DINSTINCTION should never step down for a 3rd CLASS dullard like pandora obituary.

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by frank155(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Dey play 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

This was exactly I'm response 😂
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Zorn: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
peepydelano:
grin If Tinubu mistakenly win this election, igbos go see shege for his hand
What Nigerians don't understand is that you don't try to hurt any part of the body and expect the entire body to function properly.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

EVERYTHING you claim about Tinubu you got from IPIG BUREAU OF DISINFORMATION. The same bureau that claim that Buhari is dead and has been replaced by a Sudanese, El Jubril.

So, you see why intelligent people don't take you osus seriously?

Tinubu a gradaute with DINSTINCTION should never step down for a 3rd CLASS dullard like pandora obituary.

U can see u are not even getting ur basic information right.

An Nigerian international journalist of yoruba descent and a lagos indigene called David Hundeyin which I'm sure urchins and tinubu himself knows give out the information which is now in public space for all to digest.

So it has nothing to do with ipob or igbos.

if Nigeria was a sane country tinubu will be behind bars by now not even contesting for local government chairman.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
jaxxy:
U can see u are not even getting ur basic information right.An Nigerian international journalist of yoruba descent and a lagos indigene called David Hundeyin which I'm sure urchins and tinubu himself knows give out the information which is now in public space for all to digest.So it has nothing to do with ipob or igbos.if Nigeria was a sane country tinubu will be behind bars by now not even contesting for local government chairman.

Hundeyin told you TINUBU did not graduate with DISTINCTION? Prove it!

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by zomby(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
I wonder why non-Igbo Nigerians don’t have houses in Anambra, IMO, Abia, and Enugu?

Answer:
The senseless igbos are simply too selfish, they don’t believe in sharing their filthy land. In fact, a dude from Abia state will not be allowed to purchase land in Anambra.
Unlike the super civilized Yorubas who are wonderful/ peaceful people… they tend to welcome everyone with open arms. May God continue to bless all the Yoruba people for the unity and peace they bring on a regular.
Can you imagine Nigeria without the Yoruba people?
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Hundeyin told you TINUBU did not graduate with DISTINCTION? Prove it!

I said the man has no primary and secondary certificate, documents ir identity.

u are talking about phantom distinction under another person name who was originally a female.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
jaxxy:
I said the man has no primary and secondary certificate, documents ir identity. u are talking about phantom distinction under another person name who was originally a female.

Provide the link where HUNDEYIN claims TINUBU did not graduate with DISTINCTION from Chicago state university. The rest of your gibberish is filled with nonsense!

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Provide the link where HUNDEYIN claims TINUBU did not graduate with DISTINCTION from Chicago state university. The rest of your gibberish is filled with nonsense!

the links to every documents including original US courts documents are on his twitter profile. Digest enjoy bt I'm sure u won't be able to sleep if u read the truth about ur paymaster. its scandalous.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Collins4u1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
owe you vote as per?
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
jaxxy:
the links to every documents including original US courts documents are on his twitter profile. Digest enjoy bt I'm sure u won't be able to sleep if u read the truth about ur paymaster. its scandalous.

Liar! I knew your information was from IPIGS Bureau of Disinformation. You are a typical low iq osu pig. Nobody with at least 2 brain cells take you lots seriously. Go and drink the hunchback albinos piss in Kuje prison.

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by bdon123(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Entitlement mentality continues...
I own Lagos,obi is my tenant.Stupid words frm a demented old fool.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
This man is still carrying his entitlement mentality about. Those with entitlement never do well for the country.
Igbos, Tinubu say you're owing him votes. Please what did Tinubu did for Igbos that he deserves your votes?
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Calicoe: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Thunder fire any sensible person planning to vote for this agberu... How can you listen to the way he talks and think he is the best candidate amongst the others? God forbid
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why him no d live for Anambra?

Ojiofor:

Governor is governor whether in Lagos or Anambra.Peter Obi does not live in Tinubu's house in Lagos.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Ojiofor: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Espelbengz:
Why him no d live for Anambra?

Why Tinubu no live for Iragbiji?
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Liar! I knew your information was from IPIGS Bureau of Disinformation. You are a typical low iq osu pig. Nobody with at least 2 brain cells take you lots seriously. Go and drink the hunchback albinos piss in Kuje prison.

have u checked his twitter page yet or not? This has been viral information for last 3months. If u haven't heard of it im sorry to say u must be living under a rock cos even tinubus aides and himself have heard it and cannot refute any of it.

FFK has tried his poor best and still not able to counter the facts.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by zomby(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
jaxxy:

I said the man has no primary and secondary certificate, documents ir identity.

u are talking about phantom distinction under another person name who was originally a female.
How many flatheaddss in your family have a college degree?

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
zomby:

How many flatheaddss in your family have a college degree?

young man not everybody is a riff-raff or urchin.

Show me ur principal primary and secondary documents or even names.

if u can show me I will vote for him in this elections.

also his real name.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
jaxxy:

have u checked his twitter page yet or not? This has been viral information for last 3months. If u haven't heard of it im sorry to say u must be living under a rock cos even tinubus aides and himself have heard it and cannot refute any of it.

FFK has tried his poor best and still not able to counter the facts.

Post the link of HUNDEYING saying TINUBU did NOT graduate with DISTINCTION form Chicago State University. Otherwise, shut your low iq osu orifice!

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by zomby(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Full Story Of Dr Ishola Oyenusi The Nigeria Notorious Armed Robber / Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment / Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.