Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) (29538 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Post the link of HUNDEYING saying TINUBU did NOT graduate with DISTINCTION form Chicago State University. Otherwise, shut your low iq osu orifice!

Hundeyin said alot and with facts and original court documents. Check his page sir.

He is a Yoruba man.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
jaxxy:
Hundeyin said alot and with facts and original court documents. Check his page sir. He is a Yoruba man.

POST where he claim TINUBU did not graduate with DISTINCTION from Chicago State University. That should not be hard for you UNLESS you are a stinking bloody liar!

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Emmanuella00(f): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:

Where are you people getting these emojis? I've checked everywhere I can't get them.
From your keyboard.
It has been updated.
Trying using any emoji from your keyboard it'll work.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by zomby(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the IPOB
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by CursedOsuPigs: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Racoon:
A man from Irajigbi-Osun State but who so denied his geneology that he became a fugitive claiming landlord in Lagos.

No be only Iragbiji, na Ekwulobia grin

Premium tears await all Zombidients on Feb 25/26, 2023. Can't wait to console all of una

1 Like

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Pakute:

Madam, if you like make dem bury your umbilical cord under Lagos soil but if you kpai today, na to carry you go village go bury... Lobatan!
and they will bury you in Lagos lagoon abi?.

You this child, don't mention me again.
I quoted a sensible person and you mentioned me.

We pray for Lagos to breed more good respectful and responsible people, devoid of agberostic way of talking but with your comments, I might just be loosing hope

If I don't respond to your quote which you are warming up to type, pardon me....
Empty vessels bore me....
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Fortruth: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
slimfit1:
Lagos use to be the capital so stop saying rubbish when the law allows anyone to live anywhere, this statement is wrong and should not be allowed in politics.

It’s good for all those foolish re cap wearing people surrounding Tinubu. As President that is how he will also be beating them. EFULEFU, SABO, egotistic criminal Chiefs and Dr. This and That.

Politically Igbo are shythole……except a few that are honest and doing their due diligence to make lives and society better for many….

We shall see Amaechi, Umahi, Okorocha, Uzodimma…. We will see
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Racoon:
A man from Irajigbi-Osun State but who so denied his geneology that he became a fugitive claiming landlord in Lagos.

Unh?

Nigerians Doubting My Name, Family Can Request For DNA Test For Confirmation – APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu

December 5, 2022

Some Nigerians had alleged that Tinubu had another name on his primary and secondary school certificates after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) published the personal particulars of 16 presidential candidates and their running mates who will be contesting the 2023 presidential election.

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has attacked those who claimed he changed his name over the years to what he currently bears.

Some Nigerians had alleged that Tinubu had another name on his primary and secondary school certificates after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) published the personal particulars of 16 presidential candidates and their running mates who will be contesting the 2023 presidential election.

The APC candidate did not provide any information on his primary and secondary education neither did he attach certificates for his tertiary education.

Instead, he attached an affidavit to the INEC form where he claimed that his certificates were stolen after he went on exile during the late General Sani Abacha era.

The affidavit reads: “I went on self-exile from October 1994 to October 1998. When I returned, I discovered that all my property, including all the documents relating to my qualifications and my certificates in respect of paragraph three above, were looted by unknown persons.

“My house was a target of series of searches by various security agents from the time the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was forced to adjourn following the military takeover of government of 17th November, 1993.

“I was the chairman of the Senate Committee on Appropriation, banking and finance. I was also a plaintiff in one of the two suits against the interim national government in 1993.

“I went on exile when it became clear to me that my life was in danger,” Tinubu had said in his claim.

Addressing the British Royal Institute on the 2023 general elections, Tinubu claimed his record had been consistent.

“My record is consistent and the school and the university they questioned, they now confessed that they wasted their money and time, the record is theirs; the transcript is their showing March 1952

“I’m not claiming another father; I’m Tinubu and Tinubu proper, if they want a DNA, they could as well request for one, one of them has been accused of not being a Nigeria citizen, I didn’t touch that area.

“Chicago State University where I graduated has attested to that; now I can announce that I have received my original replacement degree from them,” he said.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by realestate99: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Karlirk:

Engaging you further is pointless and stupid. Seems like you are condemned to this fate, after all. My best wishes on this onerous, and obviously impossible task. It could be difficult living in that shithole, I understand, and there really could be no hope again if you miss this opportunity to mount your glorified drug lord and blood-stained assassin. I leave you to your conscience (already seemingly sacrificed on the altar of poverty) and the consequences of that. I am happy, satisified and have better use of my time. As for your drug lord and dark-souled, Machiavellianistic goblin, the Universe will treat him accordingly when the time comes.
Idiot forming saint, tell me your preferred candidate and I will list stuffs you can't refute about him, you slaves are cowards!!! Is Tinubu the only candidate? Why are you obsessed with him?

Your cowardice made you mute on Atiku and because of your tribal affiliation you are praising Peter Obi, a mediocre from Afghaneastern that is clueless about governance, the only stick you are using to beat Tinubu is that he is a drug Lord, someone that has not been convicted, but your Messiah that was indicted in the Pandora's paper you kept mute... you should be ashamed of your brazen hypocrisy.

No living Igbo man should condemn another person about drugs, Alaigbo has the highest drug dealers per square kilometer in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by hollywater: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Na Ogun go kill you before this election.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Unrated900(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
slimfit1:
Lagos use to be the capital so stop saying rubbish when the law allows anyone to live anywhere, this statement is wrong and should not be allowed in politics.

BUT una fit run mouth mouth for Lagos
Than anambra Wey Be una home rubbish
PO Dey campaign for lagos sleeps in lagos and London but fears to sleep in his home town
What an irony of life
Una get mouth say lagos na for everyone
Useless people
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Pakute:

Tinubu cannot even hold his prick, na you dey help hold am put for your mouth as he dey piss inside.

Which prik ?
Prik wey no dey work again.
Taaaaaa
That guy prik don die since.
That's why Remi dey Bleep up and down for Senate.
Ask Dino who d
bleeped Remi last.

Her case go soon come up
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Pakute: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Mummyfour:
and they will bury you in Lagos lagoon abi?.

You this child, don't mention me again.
I quoted a sensible person and you mentioned me.

We pray for Lagos to breed more good respectful and responsible people, devoid of agberostic way of talking but with your comments, I might just be loosing hope

If I don't respond to your quote which you are warming up to type, pardon me....
Empty vessels bore me....

You quoted a sensible person like a typical ipob slowpoke writing wack history about Lagos which most likely, many of you, your parents were not born at the time it was created. Y'all came to Lagos with your two left legs on slippers and nylon bag thinking you can tell us our own history.
Have you prayed for your region before praying for Lagos?.. Have you lost hope in your region where ipob/UGM are locking up your parents under the beds on Mondays before losing hope in Lagos?.. You can as well pack yourself and your kids back to your village and create space for us so that Lagos can breathe.
You open your dirty mouth dey talk anyhow, i have a woman like you under my roof.. onikatakata..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Wipper7000: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
slimfit1:
Used to be capital my foot. Without proper planing will Lagos be what is today. Why not stay in your Anambra.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Wipper7000: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
dapadawee:

If obasanjo can go back to Abeokuta after 8years in abuja, if IBB can go back to minna after 10 years of military rule if buhari can go back to katsina daura before elected into office. If oshomole can remain in auchi if igbenedion can go to Benin if atiku can return home to Adamawa why is obi not returning to Amabra keep deceiving yourself
DEM NO BORN AM MAKE HE RETURN THERE.IPOB GO KILL AM. OBI IS AN UNGREATFUL PERSON . CHECK HIS HISTORY
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Dejeezi: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
I am Igbo, but the truth is that " osinbajo was the best man for this job. It could have been a clear win for APC
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by chinos20(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yeah it's true Igbo(Canna) owes you vote
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by slimfit1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Unrated900:

BUT una fit run mouth mouth for Lagos
Than anambra Wey Be una home rubbish
PO Dey campaign for lagos sleeps in lagos and London but fears to sleep in his home town
What an irony of life
Una get mouth say lagos na for everyone
Useless people

You are speaking to a Yoruba man.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Unrated900(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
slimfit1:

You are speaking to a Yoruba man.

Welcome
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2023
Emmanuella00:

From your keyboard.
It has been updated.
Trying using any emoji from your keyboard it'll work.

Thanks, Ella.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2023
Do u have any proof he is from where you cllaim he is from? Even at that na Yoruba land him comot enter another Yoruba land! Why obi no enter Igbo land? Even u too are a tenant in ASIWAJU's Lagos 😛😛😛

Ojiofor:

Why Tinubu no live for Iragbiji?
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 2:08am On Jan 26, 2023
Wipper7000:
Used to be capital my foot. Without proper planing will Lagos be what is today. Why not stay in your Anambra.
Please who and who plan it? All this rhetoric you guys need to stop it.
Where and where did he plan?
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 2:18am On Jan 26, 2023
realestate99:

Idiot forming saint, tell me your preferred candidate and I will list stuffs you can't refute about him, you slaves are cowards!!! Is Tinubu the only candidate? Why are you obsessed with him?

Your cowardice made you mute on Atiku and because of your tribal affiliation you are praising Peter Obi, a mediocre from Afghaneastern that is clueless about governance, the only stick you are using to beat Tinubu is that he is a drug Lord, someone that has not been convicted, but your Messiah that was indicted in the Pandora's paper you kept mute... you should be ashamed of your brazen hypocrisy.

No living Igbo man should condemn another person about drugs, Alaigbo has the highest drug dealers per square kilometer in the world.
Please is Pandora paper an indictment?
All this olodo rabata flooding the internet this day, one must be wary of them.
Go and research very well what Pandora paper is all about and read about tax haven. Is Mike Adenuga also indicted also? By your warped reasoning because the last time I checked, Mike Adenuga has never worked for government or taken up any contract from government. It's unfortunate that many of you went to school but never allow school to passed through you. Go and research the lie you comment here and ask for forgiveness for telling lie to buttress your point.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by AmuDimpka: 2:23am On Jan 26, 2023
realestate99:

Same igbos begging Opc when I was still in Lagos then In early 2000s. You miscreants overrate yourselves a lot. You and your people are bland, nothing spectacular.
Blablabla..where...igvo wey dey deal with them for Agor Palace way and Alaba ... Make Dem go that azia do gragra or go to trade fair or Alaba or even computer village put iyaloja ... Make Dem count scores

Igbo are not spectacular but they have balls of steels unlike you guys that are legendary known for what again...i dont want to talk that it is fear fear but that is the truth ...
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by zomby(m): 5:44am On Jan 26, 2023
jaxxy:

look at the quack. hopless urchin.

better emancipate urself from political slavery. u are a free man.

Can you imagine this foool who belongs to a group of pigs that viciously kill themselves like sick dogs, talking about freedom?

I live in my house, I do business in my father’s land with my people…And I had a blast during Xmas festivities in my father’s land; I didn’t have to hide in Lagos or in Abuja like the flatheaddss. I also didn’t escape from my father’s land to sell street gala and pure water in Lagos.
You and the rest of your people (senseless bunch) can simply free yourselves by exiting from Nigeria all together into your hopeless biafraWORLD…Let’s see how long you pigs will last dealing with one another.

Hopeless ragamuffin!

Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by zomby(m): 6:00am On Jan 26, 2023
When they think like pigs, they are pigs!
When they behave like pigs, they are pigs!

Let the pigs exit from Nigeria!
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by 2badForReal: 6:08am On Jan 26, 2023
How do you justify the statement, I AM HIS LAND LORD.....

I am expecting you to use every opportunity you have to tell Nigerians the positive plans you have for Nigerians not talking down on people
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:00am On Jan 26, 2023
zomby:

Can you imagine this foool who belongs to a group of pigs that viciously kill themselves like sick dogs, talking about freedom?

I live in my house, I do business in my father’s land with my people…And I had a blast during Xmas festivities in my father’s land; I didn’t have to hide in Lagos or in Abuja like the flatheaddss. I also didn’t escape from my father’s land to sell street gala and pure water in Lagos.
You and the rest of your people (senseless bunch) can simply free yourselves by exiting from Nigeria all together into your hopeless biafraWORLD…Let’s see how long you pigs will last dealing with one another.

Hopeless ragamuffin!

Ure still crying here better tell that to yoruba nation not me.

When fulani herdsmen where ravaging ogun state and yorubas had to run to Benin republic where were u?

bt it's igbos that is ur problem.
Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by Ojiofor: 7:17am On Jan 26, 2023
Espelbengz:
Do u have any proof he is from where you cllaim he is from? Even at that na Yoruba land him comot enter another Yoruba land! Why obi no enter Igbo land? Even u too are a tenant in ASIWAJU's Lagos 😛😛😛

Yoruba land is Nigeria land my friend anybody is free to live wherever he chooses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Appointment Of New (DDG's) At The NIA - See Names / Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.