Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. (965 Views)

I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. / Obi Doesn't Need Northwest And Northeast To Win This Election. / Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Workch: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2023
Many APC supporters are of the illusion that Buhari's influence will rub off on Tinubu and APC structure will help him win the core north. Nope, Atiku will benefit more from it because Buhari is not Tinubu. The fact that Buhari is not on the ballot makes it easy for Atiku to grind whoever APC fields. The introduction of BVAS also gives Atiku the edge in the core north.

All of the states in the core north that Atiku lost to Buhari, expect him to get double the percentage ls now and even triple in some states. There's no way majority of all Buhari's vote will automatically go to Tinubu especially in times when one cannot manipulate figures because of BVAS.

Atiku will win in northwest and Northeast. He's going to win landslide and might even get double the figure of whatever Tinubu is going to get. The only state I can guarantee you today that Tinubu will win in the core North is Borno (I don't know the issue this state has with Atiku and because of Shettima) and maybe Yobe but Atiku will get 25% in these states.

The only states Atiku might not win in the north are Kaduna, Kano, Yobe and Borno.
The game of vote buying that APC think that they want to play, Atiku and PDP also know that game. He already has the momentum, with little inducements, he will outperform Tinubu in the core north.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Cherish233: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Ding ding dong!!😒
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:
Many APC supporters are of the illusion that Buhari's influence will rub off on Tinubu and APC structure will help him win the core north. Nope, Atiku will benefit more from it because Buhari is not Tinubu. The fact that Buhari is not on the ballot makes it easy for Atiku to grind whoever APC fields. The introduction of BVAS also gives Atiku the edge in the core north.

All of the states in the core north that Atiku lost to Buhari, expdct him to get double the percentage ls now and even triple in some states. There's no way majority of all Buhari's vote will automatically go to Tinubu especially in times when one cannot manipulate figures because of BVAS.

Atiku will win in northwest and Northeast. He's going to win landslide and might even get double the figure of whatever Tinubu is going to get. The only state I can guarantee you today that Tinubu will win in the core North is Borno (I don't know the issue this state has with Atiku and because of Shettima) and maybe Yobe but Atiku will get 25% in these states.

The only states Atiku might not win in the north are Kaduna, Kano, Yobe and Borno.
The game of vote buying that APC think that they want to play, Atiku and PDP also know that game. He already has the momentum, with little inducements, he will outperform Tinubu in the core north.

Keep crying...😂😂😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu will not win any northern state, mark this down.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Chinjo2: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2023
Balablu will not like to hear this one o.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by ufuosman(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2023
peepydelano:
Tinubu will not win any northern state, mark this down.
so u mean he will not win borno?
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Workch: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Keep crying...😂😂😂
We will know who is crying soon

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by rolams(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2023
I don't think Tinubu can win ANY state in both the North East and West. North Central is not certain too.

No room for figure manipulation this time around.

He needs to work harder to get 25% to 30% percent. The Northern governors are not fully behind him. It's hard for them to leave their own son.

Atiku worked against the PDP in 2015 to ensure Buhari won. This is one of the things that the northerners are looking at.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Richardonald(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2023
rolams:
I don't think Tinubu can win ANY state in both the North East and West. North Central is not certain too.

He needs to work harder to get 25% to 30% percent. The Northern governors are not fully behind him. It's hard for them to leave their own son.

Atiku worked against the PDP in 2015 to ensure Buhari won. This is one of the things that the northerners are looking at.
and Atiku was not shouting that he made buhari president

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by rolams(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Richardonald:

He understands his people better. Tinubu is causing himself more trouble for saying so.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Workch: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2023
rolams:

Tinubu Will win kwara and most likely Kogi.

Peter Obi will win plateau, Benue, Abuja and maybe or maybe not Nasarawa
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Workch: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2023
rolams:

The only northern govenor that seem to be with hm is El-Rufai and El-Rufai can only but guarantee him 25% in Kaduna, which he will mostly get from Northern Kaduna where Kwankwaso also has a stake.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by press9jatv: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:

All of the states in the core north that Atiku lost to Buhari, expect him to get double the percentage ls now and even triple in some states. There's no way majority of all Buhari's vote will automatically go to Tinubu especially in times when one cannot manipulate figures because of BVAS.

bro you are 100% right here. I give it to you here. You understand the game better.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by garfield1: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2023
rolams:

This is a lie.tinubu will win at least 5 ne/bw states.how many governors are with atiku? Who told you that tinubu is depending on rigging
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by garfield1: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:
The only northern govenor that seem to be with hm is El-Rufai and El-Rufai can only but guarantee him 25% in Kaduna, which he will mostly get from Northern Kaduna where Kwankwaso also has a stake.

Why are you so restless? El rufai is not even fully with him.those that are with him fully are ganduje,matawalle,zulum,badaru,bagudu,masari etc.why can't you realize that atiku is not popular enough to get bloc votes like buhari
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Thesaint141(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Atiku has upper hand in North Central.

Niger state 80%

Nassarawa 75%

Benue 50%

Plateau 80%

Abuja 50%

Kogi 25%

Kwara 50% Saraki influence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by press9jatv: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2023
Thesaint141:

Niger state 80%

Nassarawa 75%

Benue 50%

Plateau 80%

Abuja 50%

Kogi 25%

very true here

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Workch: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2023
Thesaint141:

Niger state 80%

Nassarawa 75%

Benue 50%

Plateau 80%

Abuja 50%

Kogi 25%

lol,
Atiku cannot win Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Svoboda(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2023
Richardonald:

Atiku couldnt have shouted he made buhari president when buhari trounced him silly in the primaries thru Tinubu.
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by yarimo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Svoboda(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Thesaint141:

Niger state 80%

Nassarawa 75%

Benue 50%

Plateau 80%

Abuja 50%

Kogi 25%

Foul!

Atiku will struggle to win any nc state.

Atiku is an overrated politician who is relying on ethnic and religious sentiments. Tinubu will win 2023. Elections are not emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by baby124: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Somebody needs to go and fly drone in Adamawa! I want to see something. How a person develops and influences development in their state says a lot about them plus how they will govern the country.
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Thesaint141(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:
lol,
Atiku cannot win Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Thesaint141(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Svoboda:

Foul!

Atiku will struggle to win any nc state.

Atiku is an overrated politician who is relying on ethnic and religious sentiments. Tinubu will win 2023. Elections are not emotions.

Bro February nor too far again..
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by elmoore676(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Who ever think tinibu will win yobe he is deceiving himself. When buhari was in CPC he won yobe and the state is controlled by ANPP

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Igba123: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
I told my uncle last time we spoke that Tinubu would likely win Niger state but I am beginning to doubt it based on recent experiences. Just today I was at the zoo primary School zungeru to fix my punctured Tyre, when suddenly one APC banner containing Tinubu, Bago, Lolo fell, an hausa boy shouted are they already falling and the other one around there said, "that is how they will fall". People don't like APC again.
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by techWriter3: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
politician will not win any northern federal, record this down

Hmm, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by rolams(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:

This is a lie.tinubu will win at least 5 ne/bw states.how many governors are with atiku? Who told you that tinubu is depending on rigging

I am not saying he depends on rigging, I am only saying that it's easy/possible to write results for any candidate with the introduction of BVAS.

Again, people's will or highest bidder will win the election.
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by rolams(m): 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:

The way I see it.
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by rolams(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu Will win kwara and most likely Kogi.

Peter Obi will win plateau, Benue, Abuja and maybe or maybe not Nasarawa

Tinubu can win Kwara but Kogi is not sure.

Obi can't win Abuja and plateau ooo.
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by Workch: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
rolams:

Tinubu can win Kwara but Kogi is not sure.

Obi can't win Abuja and plateau ooo.
Obi will not only win Abuja, he will win there with wide margin
Re: Atiku Is Still The Favorite To Win Northwest And Northeast massively. See Why. by rolams(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:
Obi will not only win Abuja, he will win there with wide margin

We shall all live to see the day.

(1) (Reply)

Churches Charge As Much As N50million For Peter Obi To Appear in Their Churches / Gbadebo Vivour Rhodes : Is He An Igbo Man ? / BREAKING: PDP Wins Polling Units At El-Rufai’s Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.