Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election (22396 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost (2) (3) (4)

Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Zydote: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2022
Peter Obi is not the favorite to win the Nigeria election. It's Tinubu. So don't behave like the election is won. Behave like the underdog, so you fight like the underdog to win this election. Don't believe your own hype, there is still a LOT of work to do.

https://twitter.com/markessien/status/1575395346364104707?t=3f5rUOvCUoyfrSbed6Sj6A&s=19

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Urheadmaster(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2022
APC have nothing to come up with

It is between labour party and PDP

200 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by OgwuEgo: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Yes we need to put in the work for an assured future.

133 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by ArmaniUhuru: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Emilokan Emilokan, Emilokan,
Time reach now to come out, we no see your brake light.

Abeg make he getat.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by HajiMT: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Of course yes. The man has paid his dues. I believe strongly that he will make a positive difference for Nigeria. Long life Asiwaju, Long life Nigeria

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by omonla10(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Ure so right jare.. Attack them like a thief in d night.

I'm a yoruba man living in Lagos. 90% of my friends and family are voting Peter obi.. Moreover, Apc supporters that I know are either illiterates or tribal bigots or people benefiting directly from govt officials..

My wish is not to be the richest in my area.. I want everybody to have access to education, jobs, power, good roads even if ure poor... Also, I don't need to know anybody to get things done.. My friend put a call to a USA senator yesterday to demand an explanation.. Just like that o

I earn more than my sister, who is a German citizen and a nurse. Yet she has access to everything she needs.

Some people already calling me a bastard, but it really saddens that anybody will want this trend to go on.. Something must change..

151 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by temitope27(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Which is sure

JAGABAN ALL THE WAY

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by oluwaseyi0: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Mirabella00:
Rubbish

Urheadmaster:
APC have nothing to come up with

It is between labour party and PDP

adanio:
This one has smoked something.

It's Obi we know.

Even when advised/faced with reality, some people cannot still snap out of their self-induce political hype

Foreseer:
shame on you and your likes

Shame that we don't smoke and basked ourselves in hulicination

As a non religious software developer I'm more of a realist than fantasmic person, Peter Obi lost out the day he allows the North and Atiku rob him of the PDP presidential ticket that rightfully belongs to South East

Even in US only Democrat and Republican have the structure and resources to win national election, any other thing is just wasting its time

You really believe labour party will have 70k votes in Osun and Ekiti combined? Check what the party had in recent governor election

Don't tell me it's strictly about the candidate alone unless you mean labor party fielded shitty candidate in the states above

Even most of your supporters are unwilling to vote labor party as their own state governor neither are they willing to be represented by LP in Senate or house of rep

Do you mean all those LP candidate are shitty candidates to the extent of you unwilling to vote them?

The only good thing about Peter Obi, labor party and wike fight is that Atiku and the North will never again in their life go near things that belong to South East or the south generally

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by jutan: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Zydote:
Peter Obi is not the favorite to win the Nigeria election. It's Tinubu. So don't behave like the election is won. Behave like the underdog, so you fight like the underdog to win this election. Don't believe your own hype, there is still a LOT of work to do.

https://twitter.com/markessien/status/1575395346364104707?t=3f5rUOvCUoyfrSbed6Sj6A&s=19
Rubbish talk

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Techhybeam: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Abeg who is Mark essien?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by swagficient(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Honest assertion.
All the political parties have much work to do.
May the best man wins.

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by SouthSouth1914: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Is he winning from a London hospital or what? We need more details..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Parachoko: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
There is never a time I have seen Obi as a competitor in this election.

Obi will struggle to have up to 300k votes.

Most of the 300k votes will come from the South East.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by dynicks(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Something av noticed....

Whenever your enemy or opponent looks at u disdainfully, just know u on the path of coasting to victory..!!....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by johncreek: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
The only Essien I know is Michael Essien.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by ProJectAnatot(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Exactly... Behave like an underdog and take them by surprise. There is work to do.

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by lhordspy: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2022
People will ask who is mark essien?

It doesnt really matters, he could be an angel sent from above to warn the zombieidient of the impending defeat.

Repent now! Or you mutter 'had i known' later.

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Britishcoins(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Who know this one, peharps he has collected his own share from agbado master...

Tinubu is worst than Buhari....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Theunderman: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2022
This is the bitter truth, but PO winning is the people's winning

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Trapnews: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2022
BAT na their mate? Tinubu is a strategist, we see intelligence in everything he does. God bless our incoming President!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Agbadocassava: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu’s government will favor Igbos more than any other tribe.

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Karleb(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Favorite to win is Tinubu.
Least favorite is Obi.

You won't disagree if you understand the word favorite in this context.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Akerele44(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2022
People that are more knowledgeable already knows what's going on

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by RZArecta(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Low IQ urchins won't understand this tweet cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by FreeStuffsNG: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2022
There is so much the politically naive hate-filled ipob terrorist group members and their sympathizers do not know.

In 2023, the lack of home training most of them have been displaying will end in poto poto mud.

Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani is already sending them with curses back to their irresponsible parents who failed to raise them well.
check my signature for free stuffs!

89 Likes

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Urchins doesn't even know that tinubu name is in Pandora, while Obi has cleared his name tinubu is yet to comment on it

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Rokec: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Let see how it goes
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by obembet(f): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2022
See wisdom.... Seriously I really wish power come back to south. Obi , Tinubu and sowore is good as long as the President come from south.

But the hatred of Igbo and Yoruba make me prefer neutral candidate.

I love Sowore but he can not win

I go for Atiku

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Emyogalanya: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Hide-and-seek candidate. he keep shouting Emi lokan. Time for NBA, PEACE ACCORD, INTERVIEWS HE WILL SEND shettima. No wonder shettima said he will head security, while tinubu will head the economy. In that case who is the GCFR? GCON? GCAF? shettima? If so it is shettima's emi lokan

Why Salaries Of Some Civil Servants Are Delayed – FG / Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen / DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip