Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. (2593 Views)

APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / How Nigerian Political ‘godfathers’ Were Humbled In 2019 / Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu will not only lose in northwest and northeast tommorow, he will be dazed, whitewashed and beaten to stupor.

Then he will come to SouthEast and southsouth tto receive the beaten of his life. Before 12noon tommorow, Tinubu will be out of the race because of this.

Only Atiku and Obi will remain in the race.

Tinubu cannot win. I cannot see how he can.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by ChangetheChange: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
You don't need tort
That is the reality on ground
Atiku will win North West and North East

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Goodlady(f): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu will not only lose in northwest and northeast tommorow, he will be dazed, whitewashed and beaten to stupor.

Then he will come to SouthEast and southsouth tto receive the beaten of his life. Before 12noon tommorow, Tinubu will be out of the race because of this.

you ll rather be disgraced

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
Goodlady:
you ll rather be disgraced
Why don't you stake the money? Are you in Lagos?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
Workch:

cc; Moh247
Lhordspy
Yarimo
Seunmsg
Plaindealer

Please, mention other comrades in the Corn Army/BATtallion troops who you think can comfortably take up this challenge. Or it could even be yourselves.

I am interested in seeing the end of this; I soo want to. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Goodlady(f): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
Workch:
Abuja. But I m waiting for you to cry after Tinubu wins

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Adaisback(f): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu that is in coma. Nigerians pls vote wisely

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Why are you Pressing thiefnubuu Miscreant NECKs constantly?

Gbagura, after all the Noise ran away from his own thread.

You now open a thread to invite people that haven't eaten a balanced diet since this year, to BET?...you are wicked grin

Anyway I wish you luck, hunting for a Rich urchin or Miscreant. They are virtually non-existent!!
grin

@Godwin4444, this thiefnubuu Miscreant..why are you sharing my post? ..
@Batified2023 is this your alternate account?

You guys are truly Afonjanestern idiots. See you sharing posts of people online...spits

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Goodlady:

Abuja. But I m waiting for you to cry after Tinubu wins
can I send my friend in Abuja to you?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Godwin4444: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Workch:

uniport sug president challenged all u Obi supporters to a 2 million naira bet but u lock up only to come n start making noise on d eve of election

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
uniport sug president challenged all u Obi supporters to a 2 million naira bet but u lock up only to come n start making noise on d eve of election

This is what I want to put my money on.

Tinubu will be totally disgraced in Northwest and northeast.

He will not see the light of the day.
He will come back to us in the south, we will finish him totally.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by johnmartus(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku will win 4 states from Northeast Tinubu will win two .for the northwest Tinubu will win it.
ChangetheChange:
You don't need tort
That is the reality on ground
Atiku will win North West and North East

2 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Shameless pigs.

They called you out for bet, you are here talking about SUG person that doesn't even know you. @Batified2023..are you that broke shouting MANDATE when you can't even feed yasef? Is that not foolish?

If you can't bet the guy..refer your urchins...like

Osunoriginal
Gbagura
The Vulture griller
Seunmsg
Ihordspy
Cilicmarin
Corrinthians
Omenka
TheNiceGuy 1
....una plenty..but all of una a dead beat and broke Miscreants. It's pathetic that common 200k you don't have for somebody you shout loudest for everyday.

Structure and Mandate kee you dia..mumu

Godwin4444:

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Jack500: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Shameless pigs.

They called you out for bet, you are here talking about SUG person that doesn't even know you. @Batified2023..are you that broke shouting MANDATE when you can't even feed yasef? Is that not foolish?

Osunoriginal
Gbagura
The Vulture griller
Seunmsg
Ihordspy
Cilicmarin
Corrinthians
Omenka
TheNiceGuy 1
....una plenty..but all of una a dead beat and broke Miscreants. It's pathetic that common 200k you don't have for somebody you shout loudest for everyday.

Your useless father, that failed to train you is a pig, see this animal calling people pig.

1mbecile

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by garfield1: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Workch:

What exactly is your problem with tinubu? Why so bittered,fixated and obsessed with him? Are you concerned about obi winning or tinubu losing? Igbos eh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Godwin4444: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Shameless pigs.

Osunoriginal
Gbagura
The Vulture griller
Seunmsg
Ihordspy
Cilicmarin
Corrinthians
Omenka
TheNiceGuy 1

it’s less than 12 hours
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Gbagura, after all the Noise ran away from his own thread.

Please, where did this happen? grin grin

You now open a thread to invite people that haven't eaten a balanced diet since this year, to BET?...you are wicked grin

Ahannnnnn!

No, Obidients, una blood too dey hot!

What in the name of savagery is this, LMFAO? Ayemi o.

@Godwin 4444, this thiefnubuu Miscreant..why are you sharing my post? ..
@Batified 2023 is this your alternate account?

You guys are truly Afonjanestern idiots. See you sharing posts of people online...spits

Oh oh?

It would seem like it's the same person, because he came into my mention acting as if he has a primordial grudge against me.

And I know that batified dude to be a notorious 'sharer.'

They are very few acts in the world that confounds me as much as that did.

Why tf would sharing Obidients' posts? Like what for? Every single post you make o. Hian.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
See another 1 ...them dey every Peter Obi thread talking NONSENSE.

OYA come bet, to show thiefnubuu say you love am pass life sef? If you run ..thunder go scatter your gbegiri brain.. grin

Jack500:

Your useless father, that failed to train you is a pig, see this animal calling people pig.

1mbecile

4 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by dustmalik: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
garfield1:

What exactly is your problem with tinubu? Why so bittered,fixated and obsessed with him? Are you concerned about obi winning or tinubu losing? Igbos eh
My brother, only God knows what Tinubu took away from them, because I can't understand the vile, hatred they have for him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nobody has showed to take up the challenge? 🥲

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Welcome to Nairaland, where Thiefnubuu has a legion of broke urchins who litter the platform with Noise..Vile Propaganda..lies.. identity theft..and every known vice to man.

Welcome

Magnoliaa:

Please, where did this happen? grin grin

Ahannnnnn!

No, Obidients, una blood too dey hot!

What in the name of savagery is this, LMFAO? Ayemi o.

Oh oh?

It would seem like it's the same person, because he came into my mention acting as if he has a primordial grudge agsinst me.

And I know that batified dude to be a notorious sharer.

They are very few acts in the world that confounds me as much as that did.

Why tf would sharing Obidients' posts? Like what for? Every single post you make o. Hian.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
garfield1:

I am telling you fact.

I know what I am talking about, not all these your useless projections.

It defies every logic that Tinubu will compete effectively with Atiku in the North. You will see how the results will be coming out tommorow.

Better stay close to a ventilator.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Now you are getting the picture thoroughly.

They can't support their mentor and provider with their full chest. When I say everything revolving around thiefnubuu is fake love and endorsement people think I lie. Thank God you see it for yasef.

Magnoliaa:
Nobody has showed to take up the challenge? 🥲
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ventilator kwa. They had better stay close to the Lagoon , because the suicide note has been typed since last week grin.

Workch:
I am telling you fact.

I know what I am talking about, not all these your useless projections.

It defies every logic that Tinubu will compete effectively with Atiku in the North. You will see how the results will be coming out tommorow.

Better stay close to a[b] ventilator.[/b]
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Now you are getting the picture thoroughly.

They can't support their mentor and provider with their full chest. When I say everything revolving around thiefnubuu is fake love and endorsement people think I lie. Thank God you see it for yasef.

Let's still give them 'till 8:29 a.m. tomorrow before the voting starts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Someone may show up. Hopefully. 🤭

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
In 12hrs time you will book a space on third mainland bridge. Then on Monday, you will be floating in the ocean, with your eyes already eaten by fishes..in Lagos Lagoon. grin

Godwin4444:
it’s less than 12 hours
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Yaribanzaonic: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
You wan squeeze water from stone?

Magnoliaa:

Let's still give them 'till 8:29 a.m. tomorrow before the voting starts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Someone may show up. Hopefully. 🤭
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

cc; Moh247
Lhordspy
Yarimo
Seunmsg
Plaindealer

Please, mention other comrades in the Corn Army/BATtallion troops who you think can comfortably take up this challenge. Or it could even be yourselves.

I am interested in seeing the end of this; I soo want to. grin

Choose an escrow. My bet is that Tinubu will win and any one can bet that Peter Obi will win.

If Atiku wins, the escrow will return our Money.

I'm transferring 200,000 naira tonight.
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Workch: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

Choose an escrow. My bet is that Tinubu will win and any one can bet that Peter Obi will win.

Baba, leave escrow. Are you in Lagos?
Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

I am not the OP of this thread. undecided

And I didn't even mention you.

Either way; I will overlook your attention-seeking for the sake of this eleventh hour.

cc; Work-ch

A contender is here. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by N3TRAL: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Workch:

Let's bet this way instead.

I bet Tinubu to win the election.

You bet Peter Obi to win the election.

If Tinubu wins, I get 400k.

If Peter Obi wins you get 400k.

If Atiku wins, we get back our money. Choose an escrow on Nairaland with a face already please.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2023
😂😂😂😂

Sweet!

The deal's in progress.💃

But why is this one doing corner corner style like this?

Mtcheeeew. 😒

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years / CBN Crashes Dollar, Releases $6.7 Billion To Banks With Special Instructions / Shocking! El-rufai Spills It All Out (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.