Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,870 members, 7,859,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

My Marriage Is Over, Actress Wunmi Toriola Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage Is Over, Actress Wunmi Toriola Declares (679 Views)

Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Over, Actress Wunmi Toriola Declares by Gistsource: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2023
My marriage is over, actress Wunmi Toriola declares

Nollywood actress, Wunmi Toriola, has finally reacted to rumours concerning her marriage, confirming that she has separated from her husband.

There had been rumours on social media concerning the actress’ marriage after she participated in a viral TikTok challenge where she claimed that she was single.

To continue reading click the link below

https://www.pizarena.com/2023/01/my-marriage-is-over-actress-wunmi.html
Re: My Marriage Is Over, Actress Wunmi Toriola Declares by Gistsource: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
My marriage is over, actress Wunmi Toriola declares

Nollywood actress, Wunmi Toriola, has finally reacted to rumours concerning her marriage, confirming that she has separated from her husband.

There had been rumours on social media concerning the actress’ marriage after she participated in a viral TikTok challenge where she claimed that she was single.

To continue reading click the link below

https://www.pizarena.com/2023/01/my-marriage-is-over-actress-wunmi.html

(1) (Reply)

HURRAY! Actors, Seyi Edun & Adeniyi Johnson Welcome Twins After 7yrs Of Marriage / PICTORIAL: Ekiti Lady Begins 120 Hours Cook-a-thon To Break Guinness Records / Davido Performed His Baby Mama Anita In Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.